Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? (3336 Views)

Okoi Obono-Obla: "Biafra Referendum Legally & Politically Impossible" / Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
All I can say is Nawaooo

4 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
All na change

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by ahaz: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nemeka:
All na change
who be the mumu now, se/ss or sw. Sophistication my yash

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by funlord(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
angry And what is wrong with that? Or don't you know anything about political strategy? If you don't know the rules do not play the game son!

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by tiger28: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
What is this Biafran talking about? The West just wanted a change from an inept and clueless presidency. We don't vote on sentiments even Obasanjo lost an election in his own ward. We only demand for good governance. ...end of story!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by denko(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why are u in shock
tiger28:
What is this Biafran talking about? The West just wanted a change from an inept and clueless presidency. We don't vote on sentiments even Obasanjo lost an election in his own ward. We only demand for good governance. ...end of story!

8 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by SUBMARINE: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
tiger28:

The Sophisticated Slaves have being abandoned

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Seriously it is not fair, a worker deserves his wages,
isn't the north depriving the west of their due wages?

17 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
SUBMARINE:

abondoned On What And For What

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by walemoney007(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
SUBMARINE:

ao is d west been abandoned?

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Orunto: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Of all the zones, only the sw is the sincere politician that is uniting and increasing Nigeria by attracting Benin Republic to join as the 37th state. The se is planning to loot Nigeria dry and get away with their so called Biafra and our ss. The nw is bh in soul and actions. Bokoharam season2 is already being planned in Kebbi. The nw may distabilise the NASS if care is not taken. The ne and the nc are confused. The nw and the se are respectively chronically and mischievously tribalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
All na Change

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Bishop4bella(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Honestly southWest na mumu.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by dkachi007: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
i told some of my yoruba friends that they will regret supporting a northerner but he wouldn't listen. I knew the north will turn against them. I never knew it would happen so soon. Well, am watching in 3D

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Super1Star: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lol.

VP Yoruba

Senate President Yoruba

Deputy Speaker Yoruba.

Out of over 250ethnicities in Nigeria.

If that is what is called usage, then we are more than happy.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Wetin concern me?
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by wirinet(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
I would say Yes!!!. The same way the SS used the SE politically in the last dispensation.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Ojiofor: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
tiger28:
Obasanjo lost his ward to another Yoruba and when he contested against Buhari in 2003 election he won the whole of SW.
That is sophistication.

10 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by slimfit1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nobody was used we know what we are doing.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by bosedekemi(f): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
I wonder why south west entered this one chance cry

Their is God o embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by wirinet(m): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
bosedekemi:
I wonder why south west entered this one chance cry

Their is God o embarassed

Please explain what you mean by SW entering one chance. Are you saying that the SW entered 2 chance under Jonathan. Please explain what the SW gained under Jonathan and what they stood to gain had Jonathan won.

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by AnambraDota: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Super1Star:
Lol.
VP Yoruba
Senate President Yoruba
Deputy Speaker Yoruba.
Out of over 250ethnicities in Nigeria.
If that is what is called usage, then we are more than happy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even CIA director is Yoloba

8 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
wirinet:
I would say Yes!!!. The same way the SS used the SE politically in the last dispensation.

The south west was a media machine for buhari but it seems he is subtly dumping them.
If you care to know, he doesn't trust our brother osinbanjo becos of the tinubu connection.

At the end of the day, he might settle with few trusted hands like fashola

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by AnambraDota: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
South Westerners are clueless, below is Remi Tinubu fighting to save hubby from colossal disgrace. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by AnambraDota: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
wirinet:

At worst SE highjacked GEJ's government and cornered most juicy offices while your being shove from right, left and centre in a government you worked to enthrone.

Cluelessness redefined.

13 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by luvinhubby(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Orunto:
Of all the zones, only the sw is the sincere politician that is uniting and increasing Nigeria by attracting Benin Republic to join as the 37th state. The se is planning to loot Nigeria dry and get away with their so called Biafra and our ss. The nw is bh in soul and actions. Bokoharam season2 is already being planned in Kebbi. The nw may distabilise the NASS if care is not taken. The ne and the nc are confused. The nw and the se are respectively chronically and mischievously tribalistic.
I did not understand what you posted, please explain.

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Duru1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
tiger28:

It seems there is a section of Nigeria overfilled with moronic dingbats.

5 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Super1Star: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
AnambraDota:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even CIA director is Yoloba

The same way FBI Director is a flat.head, nyamiri, king kong chest beating, akpu chested yiboooooooooooooo from the land of south beasts.

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by IGBOSON2: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
luvinhubby:

I did not understand what you posted, please explain.

^^^That's Musiwa!
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
There will be a 3 day praying and fasting for us in the south west with the theme, 'I will reap where I sowed'. Who is joining?

4 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by SUBMARINE: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
There will be a 3 day praying and fasting for us in the south west with the theme, 'I will reap where I sowed'. Who is joining?

Yes oooo

If you sow greed and treachery, you will reap greed and treachery. grin

4 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by doublewisdom: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
The SW will rip what it sewed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Blocks Me On Twitter For Saying This (snapshot) / See The Epic Response A Nigerian Twitter User Gave President Buhari On Twitter / See How A Serving Senator Jumped Out Of Police Vehicle: Hillarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.