Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce (49564 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria / ''The North Is A Poverty Trap'' - Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by edoyad(m): 6:15am On Mar 14, 2016
This is an excerpt from Senator Ben Murray Bruce's COMMON SENSE REVOLUTION , his e-book available for free on the internet. It's like a compendium of all his common sense articles, it is informative .

Many Southerners erroneously think the North is dependent on the South.
In actual fact, the reverse is the case!

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by ziccoit: 6:17am On Mar 14, 2016
Only the blind individual who is suffering from chronic paucity of knowledge would carry such a stupid notion about a group of people especially the Notherners. I don't know why Mr Ben didn't call a spade a spade and put it that some SSners and SEners should receive a proper education and stop the chronic hatred they have for the Northerners.
Majority of what's being said about Northerners are borne out of nothing but hatred for those people.

275 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by DropShot: 6:24am On Mar 14, 2016
IPOB touts and wailers will kill this man today.

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by edoyad(m): 6:26am On Mar 14, 2016
This one was one of my favourite pages.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by DEXTROVERT: 6:28am On Mar 14, 2016
When
Common
Sense
Becomes
Uncommon
You
Spew
Uncommon
Senseless
Gibberish

11 Likes

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by 0YorubaParapo0: 6:31am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:
IPOB touts and wailer will kill this man today.

Lol they'll start calling him Yoruba shocked

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by emerged01(m): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2016
True!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by ziccoit: 6:31am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:
IPOB touts and wailer will kill this man today.

Lol, they are already here.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by Progressive01(m): 6:32am On Mar 14, 2016
They'd tell you: "that he constantly makes commonsense all the time doesn't mean he doesn't make nonsense sometimes". Smh.

Ndi Ara.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2016
Hmmmm. Common Sense is not really common ai.

8 Likes

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by sinkhole: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2016
this is the first sensible thing I think I will be reading from the man! He has jst hit the nail on the head, gbam!

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by 0YorubaParapo0: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2016
Why do you think Igbos carry their fake products to sell in the North if they don't depend on other Nigerians to be successful. Make dem go open shop in Zambia.

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by amuokuko: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2016
I believe they re educated as their Daura King..

Bruce must ve eaten a contaminated apple from the North this weekend..

Go to UAE, virtually all their foods re imported but they ve the crude, can u even compare our economy with theirs..

The Pedophiles should keep their food..

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by san316(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2016
The social media senator himself.

However, I agree with him. The south believes because oil comes from the south and Nigeria depends on oil, the north is dependent on them.

Fact is, the average northerner does not even benefit from oil money, they mostly live off agriculture, business and menial jobs.

The so called southerners who claim to be feeding the nation have no input whatsoever to the economy other than the fact that the resources were naturally deposited in their region.

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by Kondomatic(m): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2016
He just declared tribal e-war on Nairaland

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by kettykin: 6:46am On Mar 14, 2016
But my question is that if the North is independent of the south east and south south then why this angst and trepidation about biafra

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by size40: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2016
My people here in d South-South think that our so called "Oil" is being enjoyed alone by the people of d north. But they refused to understand that our people here particularly d politicians from our zone equally enjoys d rich oil wealth at d detriment of ordinary citizens just d way ordinary people in d north are suffering too. Who will that d likes of GEJ, Anaechi, Wike, Magnus Abe, Adams, Emmanuel Uduaghan, James Ibori Godswil Akpabio, serika Dickson etc not being or never enjoyed the oil wealth?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by kingzizzy: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2016
Ben Bruce makes me laugh with this postulation. Are the Notherners giving us this food for free? But the Northerers are taking the proceeds of oil for free in the name of 'one Nigeria'. The South does not depend on the north for anything, if there was no Northern Nigeria, us in the South would buy food from other countries like Cameroon,Benin Republic, Ghana etc and life would go on. But if there was no Southern Nigeria, only God knows what would have happend to the North by now.

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by Mrfahaz(m): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2016
since I know this is the only thing he said that make $ense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by danemenike: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:
Why do you think Igbos carry their fake products to sell in the North if they don't depend on other Nigerians to be successful. Make dem go open shop in Zambia.

They Igbos already have "shops" in Zambia.

29 Likes

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by edoyad(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2016
kingzizzy:
Ben Bruce makes me laugh with this postulation. Are the Notherners giving us this food for free? But the Northerers are taking the proceeds of oil for free in the name of 'one Nigeria'. The South does not depend on the north for anything, if there was no Northern Nigeria, us in the South would buy food from other countries like Cameroon,Benin Republic, Ghana etc and life would go on. But if there was no Southern Nigeria, only God knows what would have happend to the North by now.

Now whose argument should I support, that of Bruce, successful business man and senator who employs over a thousand people, or you, anonymous poster on NL?

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by betterABIAstate: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Common nonsense, food is a commodity that can be purchased easily when you have economic wealth. What is food?

UK imports too, UAE imports food and even Russia. Economy is the koko, the northerners are parasites.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by carinmom(f): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2016
One of the few times the man made sense.

kingzizzy:

Are you saying that fuel is distributed free in the north while you buy food items from them? You are the one who is funny and doesn't make any sense.

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by betterABIAstate: 7:01am On Mar 14, 2016
kingzizzy:
help me ask am, if they refuse to give us food then we will have to make Cameroon and Benin republic farmers richer.

We buying the food self makes them richer, they barely sell there food to northerners like them

12 Likes

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by blithe2nice(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2016
This man sef....
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by diasporaman(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2016
Another bombshell from the twitter parrot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by mu2sa2: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Common nonsense, food is a commodity that can be purchased easily when you have economic wealth. What is food?

UK imports too, UAE imports food and even Russia. Economy is the koko, the northerners are parasites.
And oil cannot be imported easily? ****

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by modath(f): 7:11am On Mar 14, 2016
Progressive01:
They'd tell you: "that he constantly makes commonsense all the time doesn't mean he doesn't make nonsense sometimes". Smh.

He will definitely lose some loyalists... smiley

Saw this pic a few days ago & I couldn't help but laugh at the people who expect our political elites to be at one another's throats..

He & Lai M are even holding hands cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by seunny4lif(m): 7:12am On Mar 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by dunkem21(m): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2016
Zombies will now masturbate and agree with the common sense General grin

..as if we have never seen Fayose shake Buhari or GEJ shake Lai Mo grin

4 Likes

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by sanandreas(m): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2016
why do nigeria shiver when there is crash in oil prices? Are you being paid at the national assembly with groundnut or fura proceeds? You just make it look as if southerner don't farm. Even with the so called food produce in the north, the living condition there is unbearable. Early in the morning you would see children carrying bowl moving from house to house to beg for food. common sense is not actually common. where did Ben bruce leave his?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by EasternActivist: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2016
Rice , yam, cocoa, cocoyam, potatoes, tomatoes, poultry farm, maize, cashew, pineapple, cassava, palmoil, garri, groundnut, oranges, mangoes, sorghum, pepper, crayfish e.t.c are grown in the south...

Is it the beans and the onions that graduated to feeding the south?

Omo!!! this senator should not fall my hand, why bootlicking this northern asses just to get your books sold.

Rubbish

31 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See Governor Ambode’s Bulletproof Cars / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.