Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy (31078 Views)

Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420 / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Sharia Court Judge Attempts To Rape A Married Woman In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
so, they still make sentences? who is going to carry out the death sentence?... religion of peace!
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by BUSHHUNTER: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
suwalee:
u for say ppl way dey Rome shld get deir own law too. Muslim_ sharia nd xtian is ____?

book of moses
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Onyejiuwaokoh: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is pure madness, have they sentenced the ex commissioner in Zamfara that was caught on a video hammering an unidentified lady (not his wife)

2 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by nurez(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Leviticus 24:13–16 13 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 14 n“Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him olay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. 15 And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall pbear his sin. 16 Whoever qblasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Oriaku96: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
To the person above me, grace supersedes law. This was given when Israelites were living under the law, Christ abolished it. It remains in the bible like many other laws like it to show and remind us what Christ did for us. Now we are no longer under the bondage of law. Hope you understand. Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by suwalee(f): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:

book of moses
ano dey o na u talk am o bfor dem say blasphemy
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by discusant: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
steppin:
They should continue their silly sharia in the north.
Blasphemy my foot!

Sharia civil laws and sharia criminal laws - the first is constitutional, while using the last is not constitutional in Nigeria.

.At worse, there has to be regional government system with fiscal federalism before sharia criminal justice system can be applicable in the north.

For now it is not constitutional to have sharia criminal justice system in any part of Nigeria under a unitary government system.

If Nigeria is practicing unitary government system and the north starts to use sharia criminal laws, that means we have a country with two criminal justice systems, that never obtains in any federal country in the world.

Those in Kano revisiting use of sharia criminal justice system now that Buhari is in power are merely tasting the grounds. They are looking for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by sdindan: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
The Kano in Pakistan or the one in bokoharam caliphate?
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
samueld0:
Encouraging Bokoharam

U JUST DEY KNOW?

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by xtervaganza(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
If only one bearded monster's father had pulled out
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by walozanga(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
SICK PEOPLE...

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by discusant: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Nigeria is a secular state technically but the reality is that Nigeria has 3 main judicial systems,

The sharia, customary and our constitutional court system modelled after the UK judicial system(tho in need of massive updates and upgrades).

In the north in a state that practices the sharia you can marry a 9 year old, be stoned for adultery, be beheaded for blasphemy, hands chopped off for stealing even if u are hungry and stole a piece of bread and lynched if u accidentally desecrate the quran and it is 100% legal because Nigeria approves of the sharia law as a judicial system.

Nigeria approved only sharia civil laws in its constitution. Nigeria does not have sharia criminal laws in its constitution. It's unconstitutional and illegal to try any Nigeriian for adultery, stealing, blasphemy and other criminal offenses using sharia criminal court. This is why sharia problems started since 2000 when twelve northern states adopted sharia criminal laws.

Stop misinforming the public.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by dre11(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
This is pure madness, have they sentenced the ex commissioner in Zamfara that was caught on a video hammering an unidentified lady (not his wife)

Thank you for that

At least what he did is against Sharia law

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by BUSHHUNTER: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
suwalee:
ano dey o na u talk am o bfor dem say blasphemy

Nothing go happen grin
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is your future Nigeria, Sharia will rule you, if not via Boko Haram, then via the ballot box...the Igbos were right all along

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Mubbyleey(m): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
dazzysleek:
u ve not answered my question.I need 2 knw wot exactly was the 'something' they said in profanity of Islam...hope u understand?
I don't actually know what they said, but whatever they said or may have said since it is blaspheme... That's the result of blaspheme. And that's according to sharia
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by onyeesusan(f): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
There is a lot of nonsense going on in this country which only can be stoped by separating the reasonable once from the out cast that are not surpose to be part of Nigeria.In a Nation Where there are different ethnics, only one ethnic stands to be superior than others and in terms of stands of values and presentation,they are no record to play but still they uphold this nation with the surport they get among the reasonable once who happens to be source of achievement to them.Not their fault any way bt one day will come when they will become history for life among every other ethnic.pls what is sharia law in a State where the federal body in which they are attached to, upholds a legal constitution that is general acceted by all the federal states in the world,how can they come up whith one self religion.let me ask a question to every person out there,is a state a religion or is it run under the affairs of religion Pls let's not be decieve,how can a religion creat a court in a state that is under a country with general law that is accepted by the inernational sovreigns and stetes by which a right is been pass out.pls I personal with my knowledge about this peolpe,can never make them part of me becouse I see them like an outcast that is very far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by DanGiginyu: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
See all of you talking , Didn't you see baby factory in the south? Or kidnapping? All this is us own terms of civilization? Laws are made to be obeyed. If kidnapping is punishable by death, y didn't u ask how would dey kill someone for just hiding anoda person. So just don't rationalise things u don't understand. Islam is a religion and like all religion it has its rules n regulations. may Allah lead us to d straight path. Amin
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
wickedberry:
Religion is for people who are scared of going to hell.
n u r not scared of hell
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by athari22: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bonapart:
After all the death boko haram caused the north and some illiterate are killing people for a non existing human
Let your prophet kill by himself
Like seriously these people are human....

Biafra till......infinity

Quote me and run mad

I had wanted to reply you but when I saw your name, I said, no wonder, your cerebral hemispheres are already apart.

So I rest my case.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by aboabai(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Nigeria is a secular state technically but the reality is that Nigeria has 3 main judicial systems,

The sharia, customary and our constitutional court system modelled after the UK judicial system(tho in need of massive updates and upgrades).

In the north in a state that practices the sharia you can marry a 9 year old, be stoned for adultery, be beheaded for blasphemy, hands chopped off for stealing even if u are hungry and stole a piece of bread and lynched if u accidentally desecrate the quran and it is 100% legal because Nigeria approves of the sharia law as a judicial system.

Marrying 9 year old girl is allowed in sharia! This should be one of the greatest sins to God and humanity. I still do not understand. Men are taking stand of God in whatever they do. They fight for God, they even know more than God. Cutting hands for stealing for someone who stole because of hunger. There is nothing like rehabilitation, corrective measures, Repentance and ask for forgiveness. God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by AreaFada2: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mubbyleey:
Thanks for The reply... They won't understand.

This is not about understanding. Fact is should people who hold on to a 1400 years old law not live in their own seperate country as they have little in common with so called fellow Nigerians?

Blasphemy in this day & age? They don't trust their God to fight for himself? Must they use every opportunity to murder? I see little difference between them & boko haram. No wonder fighting Boko has been hard, too many ideological sympathisers. If Boko were to gain upperhand and overrun Northern States, thir version of Sharia will become the norm too.

It's backward, sickening and irritating to imagine a 79 year old great grandfather legally penetrating a 9 years old innocent child.

Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Ghost01(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Punishing blasphemy!? In this our Nigeria? Wonders shall never end!

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Mubbyleey(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
AreaFada2:

This is not about understanding. Fact is should people who hold on to a 1400 years old law not live in their own seperate country as they have little in common with so called fellow Nigerians?

It's backward, sickening and irritating to imagine a 79 year old great grandfather legally penetrating a 9 years old innocent child.

Tufiakwa!
You know what, even if i explain some things to you now... you won't still understand...! Majority of northerners are Muslims, So that's why practicing sharia over there is easy for them.
And please don't always talk about things you have no idea or understanding of... Since it's not practiced in your area, that shouldn't bother you.
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Bonapart(m): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
athari22:

I had wanted to reply you but when I saw your name, I said, no wonder, your cerebral hemispheres are already apart.

So I rest my case.
really....
Tell me more
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Sabdeejat: 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
I pity my fellow infidels colligues for failing to understand that sharia is constitutional and if you want to try come publicaly and abuse prophet,do you think we are fools like you that have no respect for religion or are they your parents.Who ever wants to try i dare him i swear to god even if its pop can never succeed.fools
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
EggovinMma:
Na their way....their laws, their necks!

*continues to eat roast corn*
babe ee be like say uuu are a party ridder, seeing ur pis but u will yet to serve food then when ur face com bi like alomo bitter

1 Like

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by slimfit1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
The only sharia practising country where stealing with pen is not punishable by death sharia applies only to the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by dvow: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sabdeejat:
I pity my fellow infidels colligues for failing to understand that sharia is constitutional and if you want to try come publicaly and abuse prophet,do you think we are fools like you that have no respect for religion or are they your parents.Who ever wants to try i dare him i swear to god even if its pop can never succeed.fools

painment
dude i can feel ur pain.....
tho its stated in ur Quran ....slay any unbeliever ......no wonder u support sharia.....
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's constitutional.

Lawyers: Can a Christian be tried by a Sharia court in the north since he/she is not a muslim if the case is with a muslim or the community?

I think yes is the answer.
you can choose not to be try in sharia court
Re: Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2015
yes it does, if you mock the prophet,Allah its death sentence.,so you people should be mindful of your utterances.
Shaadey:
this is just like using an axe to kill a mosquito......So blasphemy warrants death in sharia. ....issorait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Man In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja / Soldier Bets On Credit, Threatens To Kill Agent (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.