Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

How To Add Weight Locally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Add Weight Locally (6629 Views)

How To Add Weight / I Want To Add Weight / Advice On How To Add Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Weight Locally by simba1: 12:54am On Jun 26, 2015
Please, like seriously, this tip is very important.
Anybody who's got a clue?
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by xreal: 2:18am On Jun 26, 2015
Eat Right.

I mean feeding on the right meal at the right time.
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by simba1: 6:54am On Jun 26, 2015
And how pls?
xreal:
Eat Right.
I mean feeding on the right meal at the right time.
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by lordhugo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Is it because of the H** question?

Dude calm down...

Eat right and think positively.
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by Jennifer89(f): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
drink Hollandia yogurt everyday.
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by simba1: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Are you kidding me?
Jennifer89:
drink Hollandia yogurt everyday.
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by Jennifer89(f): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
simba1:
Are you kidding me?

no I'm not. i love hollandia milk so i drank one pack almost every day. i was lekpa and thought that nothing in this world will make me add weight no matter how i eat. when i notice the weight gain i had to stop. i haven't taken it for a year plus. i took the one that has a blue pack.
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by simba1: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Really?
Thanks a million!!!
Jennifer89:

no I'm not. i love hollandia milk so i drank one pack almost every day. i was lekpa and thought that nothing in this world will make me add weight no matter how i eat. when i notice the weight gain i had to stop. i haven't taken it for a year plus. i took the one that has a blue pack.
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by Kingmanny88(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jennifer89:

Hello. Are you referring to the normal Hollandia powdered milk? Really have been trying to add weight myself.
Kindly reply.
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by simba1: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
It's true o!
I just confirmed from my obessed cousin.
She said, It was when she was drinking Hollandia milk
Kingmanny88:

Hello. Are you referring to the normal Hollandia powdered milk? Really have been trying to add weight myself.
Kindly reply.
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by simba1: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks! Was it the smaller pack?
Jennifer89:

Re: How To Add Weight Locally by Jennifer89(f): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kingmanny88:

Kindly reply.

Not powdered milk. the liquid milk in blue pack.
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by Jennifer89(f): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
simba1:
Thanks! Was it the smaller pack?

no the big one they sell #250 or #300
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by simba1: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wow! You did that?? Everyday

Like how many days did it start taking effect
Jennifer89:

no the big one they sell #250 or #300
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by Jennifer89(f): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
simba1:
Wow! You did that?? Everyday

Like how many days did it start taking effect

yes o! i loved it and couldn't stay a day without taking it. just like how some people love coke. well, i didn't know until a month or two. i was at home after NYSC.

but why do you want to add weight? are u so skinny? even if u are don't u think as time goes on you will add weight ? sometimes is stress that makes you look slim. are u a student?
Re: How To Add Weight Locally by simba1: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yes o, and I eat alot, yet I'm very skinny.
Jennifer89:

yes o! i loved it and couldn't stay a day without taking it. just like how some people love coke. well, i didn't know until a month or two. i was at home after NYSC.

but why do you want to add weight? are u so skinny? even if u are don't u think as time goes on you will add weight ? sometimes is stress that makes you look slim. are u a student?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? / Plateau Confirms Five Fresh Lassa Fever Cases / Black Seed And Black Seed Oil Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.