Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? (5648 Views)

Beauty Lies In The Eye Of The Beholder, Do You Agree? / A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
just 2.

...cool....black n white or color? smiley

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:

...cool....black n white or color? smiley
black and white. A ful pix nt half.
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
tunnamania11:

Mrcork has never created any topic without hating on dark skinned.
I really wish to see your face, could u show me your picture?
Before u bash me, check your previous thread, I would reciprocate gallantly grin

...calm down son...I nevar said u looklike mechanic becuz u looklike Mehchanic...anyways, r u a muslim coz u looklike a Shake Mohamed: The Shake Mohameds muslims don't usualy like lightskin females becuz for some reason, they believe they cant maintain them.. I lie? (no oofeinse) smiley

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
black and white. A ful pix nt half.

ok...gimme a minute! wink

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:

...calm down son...I nevar said u looklike mechanic becuz u looklike Mehchanic...anyways, r u a muslim coz u looklike a Shake Mohamed: The Shake Mohameds muslims don't usualy like lightskin females becuz for some reason, they believe they cant maintain them.. I lie? (no oofeinse) smiley

Lolz, I like light skin but original and not artificial that u like.
Complexion doesn't interest me as much as attitude and other qualities best known to me. wink
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Danhumprey: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
xynerise:

Both male-male and female-female. No one looks normal.
Well,'tis the US and somehow,most Americans(say 25% to 40% ) are okay with same-sex relation.
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by iswearinowell(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
misscastle:

Do you really believe that?
if everyone is to be against him, he atleast deserves 1 person on his side. Dont u think

#FROST

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
iswearinowell:
if everyone is to be against him, he atleast deserves 1 person on his side. Dont u think

#FROST

^^^^BEST QUOTE OF 2015...this boy is definitely one of us: a Londoner!!! smiley

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by xynerise: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^hmmm, suspect......so u waz celebratin same-sex marriage ther in Nigeria....abi?.....Bro u berrra don't let them catch u ther in Nigeria bein homo.. ..4real...yor jokin with 24yrs jail!!! embarassed
Support wetin? I say No shithole sex
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
iswearinowell:

#FROST

Whatevs.
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
misscastle:

Whatevs.

..sweeery let me ask u one question....witout tryn to impress me...do u tink u r beaurifull??... serrriusly?...wot do u tink?do u honestly tink u r beauriful? PLS..BE HONEST!!! embarassed

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:

..sweeery let me ask u one question....witout tryn to impress me...do u tink u r beaurifull??... serrriusly?...wot do u tink?do u honestly tink u r beauriful? PLS..BE HONEST!!! embarassed

“ beaurifull"? Heck, I ain't “beaurifull".
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
misscastle:

“ beaurifull"? Heck, I ain't “beaurifull".

^^^THER U GO...so is it too much to asku to change color to yellow?..so if a mechanic tells u: *MADAM, YOU LOOK LIKE BEYANSI*...I bet u be very happy.. I lie? undecided

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Corrrrkkkkyy.........am still bleaching angry changing color to yellow! No offeinse !angry
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:

^^^THER U GO...so is it too much to asku to change color to yellow?..so if a mechanic tells u: *MADAM, YOU LOOK LIKE BEYANSI*...I bet u be very happy.. I lie? undecided

Darn it! grin “Beyansi"
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Silly person
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by popweezy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
misscastle:
Silly person
yeeess!! I finally found her...u always show up in my dream..why??
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
misscastle:
Silly person
Pay Mrcork no attention he's just a silly troll whose real moniker is popular and liked by many that's why he hasn't been banned yet.
Nice DP BTW, can't tell your complexion from it tho.
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
gregzone:
Pay Mrcork no attention he's just a silly troll whose real moniker is popular and liked by many that's why he hasn't been banned yet.

....bro no ofooense to yor picture profile & am not sayn u looklike road mechanic....but serrriously...do u go to night school? (no ofeinse) undecided

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
misscastle:
Silly person

...anyways back to the serrriosus thread...SWEERY..THE ONLY AY U CAN FIND HAPPYNESS IS U CHANE COLOR.....no man is gooono want u lookin like that.. Goat!(REAL TALK) angry

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:

....bro no ofooense to yor picture profile & am not sayn u looklike road mechanic....but serrriously...do u go to night school? (no ofeinse) undecided
undecided undecided Silly troll.
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Captainswag225(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:

...anyways back to the serrriosus thread...SWEERY..THE ONLY AY U CAN FIND HAPPYNESS IS U CHANE COLOR.....no man is gooono want u lookin like that.. Goat!(REAL TALK) angry
mr cork u are lunatic (no offeinse)
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mhizizzy:

U back again
I got banned cos of u
M gon ignore u today
Av fun wiv ur bleached gfs
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
gregzone:

undecided undecided Silly troll.

^^^bro...ermm no ofeinse to yor picture profile but u really really need to re-bleach the left portion of yor face.......serrrriously...too many ezema! (REAL TALK) embarassed

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:

U back again
I got banned cos of u
M gon ignore u today
Av fun wiv ur bleached gfs

^^^^she wants me!! wink

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 27, 2015
MrCork:

grin Okay I'll “CHANE" color so I'll find “HAPPYNESS". Thanks ”SWEERY"
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by suzzy16(f): 5:32am On Jun 27, 2015
booqee:
you got banned because of yourself. Mrcork is a fecking troll!! if you feed him you don enter one chance be that.. he's just a dark-skinned silly and funny troll who actually lives in mushin claiming london. Just come to his thread and laugh my dear
lol,I've started laughing even
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Drinkwater(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2015
tommychow:

Which "beautiful" is that? In your village? My guy, go n drink water.
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by naija1stpikin: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:
Lekinz is here to bother you all one more time. Let's pls join hands and vote this young, intelligent and cool cutie as Mr NL

Today is the final day of the contest, please come online and vote,
Buy typing ' I VOTE LEKINZ CC NLJEGA'
Without YOU, we wouldn't be here. We need you to help do it this final time
Thanks and God bless as you do so

#TEAMLEKINZ

Chief CaselessHerzumpther
Jambsupport Ebamma emyben princess042 redgem rogerdat royalroy
kelvin0 ionsman isuckpussy fejikudz dahjhi xbladez bestestgirl kinglekon
sinizia danaiks kimento shaboti sweetsoup zeburudaya enoquin prestige48
larablinks bunsky kidaberry yungcyrus horlabhymphy idealis2015
doctornyash
dbest01 djeezy greatbabe ronald4lif tosyne2much tizblink texanomaly eneze
origin101 stephenqeen kanyol finestboi2 firefire johnjon erickthewreck
mavelousabah odunharry babaonechance princesschi halldoran advania
atikubi
laykorn deejavuu chijoy7 mubbyleey amazingangel allosaurus kelvingraphics
nneka123 marieolae odkboy23 halldoran, marieolae, TDonald, stancity,
advania, Katerine7, Donlouise, UnknownT, Senjo, Cmpunk, Kinglekan,
prettythicksme, Erickthewreck, omotayor123, Dahjhi, Jacksparrow0712,
demmy0325, FrancisTony, BlackMaria, brize, hfinest1, bueze046, Sholyzee,
malonphill, kayslimshady, missstella, englishmart, Jollyjoy, Acekidc4,
Suspect33, Unibenstudent, laykorn, mizvee, bloxyboo, Eniqurl, valmunich,
sexymonkey, AriDsexy, Herzumpther, kenneyyice, voltron, vegetables, kwhiz,
Valwezzy, Officialcart3rG, Feranchek, buskie13, YourMain, HizMissy, Faba,
JeffreyJamez, blym, Mrbee21, MuguliciousMUGU, wriswatch, Neplustra,
Odkboy23, donephi, ozoigbondu, greatbaba, Vyolet, Enoquin, 2dice,
trenditee, kwenchypresh, idokojerry, chijoy7, Ferdybaba, Freemanan,
Taleeysun, bueze046 Graccccccccy, olusharp, AmazingAngel, Eneze1, fatito,
BeeBeeOoh, Eveluv, Slimzjoe, Larrey, Melancholy, Emperortj93, nimat158,
shaboti, obontami, safarigirl, Neplusultra, Alkadam, rogerdat, Chanchit,
Mubbyleey, stephenqueen, buoye1, Tolzeal, kingphilip, jaybee3, redgem,
dharay99, Orijin101, Pukka36, chigoizie7, saxwizard, Midehi, chimkaire,
bornmekus, Laggunna1, goldenone, creamish, zealot4me, Chiam5 Armamne
Graccccccccy, olusharp, AmazingAngel, Eneze1, fatito, BeeBeeOoh, Eveluv,
Slimzjoe, Larrey, Melancholy, Emperortj93, nimat158, shaboti, obontami,
safarigirl, Neplusultra, Alkadam, rogerdat, Chanchit, Mubbyleey,
stephenqueen, buoye1, Tolzeal, kingphilip, jaybee3, redgem, dharay99,
Orijin101, Pukka36, chigoizie7, saxwizard, Midehi, chimkaire, bornmekus,
Laggunna1, goldenone, creamish, zealot4me, Chiam55 Armamne uppnepa
mysticgal omotalkie Eyepencil Tolzeal....Kingphilip, jaybee3, redgem, dharay99,
Orijin101, obesemf, ekiloui, Blayzee007, mysticalgal, ronald4life, donphilopus,
permanentgrace, Tricizchic, Princesschi, Slimzybaby, Kizzy21, Pinkiberry,
ebbie9ja, cynthiaokaka, Kizmarty, ggrin, VictoriaBee, dabrowndmf, MzzTega,
manuelpepper, ammyluc2002, Teespice ekiloui
Jambsupport Ebamma emyben princess042 redgem rogerdat royalroy
kelvin0 ionsman isuckpussy fejikudz dahjhi xbladez bestestgirl kinglekon
sinizia danaiks kimento shaboti sweetsoup zeburudaya enoquin prestige48
larablinks bunsky kidaberry yungcyrus horlabhymphy idealis2015 doctornyash
dbest01 djeezy greatbabe ronald4lif tosyne2much tizblink texanomaly eneze
origin101 stephenqeen kanyol finestboi2 firefire johnjon erickthewreck
mavelousabah odunharry babaonechance princesschi halldoran advania atikubi
laykorn deejavuu chijoy7 mubbyleey amazingangel allosaurus blessbunmi (f ), uniquequeen( f ), babe4chi ( f ), kajoula(f ),
babenu (f ), ccaramel (f ), TemmyWon( f ), Glocee (f ),
Joavid(f ), michymeg(f ), binyelum( f ), effie03 ( f ),
dorispray( f ), MirandaPrestly( f ), chimkaire( f ),
Humanbeing1st ( f ), bymigokeph(f ), prettyJoy22 (f ),
Eureka123 (f ), hollandis( f ), Cynluv (f ), olyveoyl( f ),
henryskywalker2003 ( m), vivaciousvivi (f ), prettifaze (f ),
catherineokezie ( f ), opeaceo ( f ), Krinel(f ),
Excellent2010 (f ), Sylvyangel ( f ), Omolite (f ), kpofkpof (f ), Sleekbaby
( f ), Gaborone( f ), sappiebree(f ),
nonnyconcept (f ), octopusfreaky (f ), dozieannabel (f ),
Chimeluv (f ), Dstarst (f ), odufanabasa( f ), Kenfil( f ),
omotoyiwa (f ), Dahmylolar (f ), jumongpan (f ),
Kikyben2 (f ), angieberry (f ), enitey (f ), AirstarKane( f ),
richieroxy( f ), Thelmerh( f ), hapiness44 ( f ), nanzak(f ),
Proudlyayt ( f ), hadeolaikimat ( f ), Freshnex(f ), teenature
(f ), Ligxy (f ), mymah ( f ), Bimcious (f ), JoanJohnson( f ),
Tidoyarak( f ), phrankphum (f ), Benbisco(f ), eipreel ( f ),
chromoleana (f ), adizgal( f ), nnadiug1 , mzlizabelle( f ),
ckizen( m), Medunah (f ), nma24 (f ), BennyQuin (f ),
tolly19( f ), Larablink ( f ), LaDivva (f ), udmydearest (f ),
june007 (f ), folashade0 (f ), nkemdi89 (f ), omah1 (f ),
Snowangel4( f ), portaableg (f ), Hauneg( f ), completey( f ), snowDiva(f ),
AsanwaKC(f ), scorpiogal (f ), pweedyuz(f ), fabuloustee(f ), chubbygal(f ),
exthar87 (f ),
beebeethomas( f ), Baddchristy( f ), Krystalxxx ( f ), funbox
( f ), pouch( f ), oyinsola (f ), ifekemmie(f ), Eveluv (f ),
chijoy7 ( f ), ovalrose(f ), Sharon6 (f ), richyrichlady (f ),
MizFrances(f ), Chykechin(f ), oluwadamilolah ( f ),
samplegirl ( f ), jadelyn007 ( f ), Sexyolori (f ), kaziblake( f ),
queridasally (f ), nekaa (f ), Ayemco (f ), monalicious( f ) izyrach( f ), Kimeto( f ), hahn ( m), Upnepaa ( m), bueze046 ( m ), myrao( f),
networkrecharg ( m ), Blayze007 ( m), divAnnie( f), missstella ( f), Akposy( m ),
vivaciousvivi ( f), pinkiberry ( f ), Trypa( f ), Freemanan( m ), TheSonOfMark( m ),
IamMrNoble ( m), Odkboy23 ( m ), evegran( f ), Creamish ( f), lurlah2014 ( f ),
iamkingzlee ( m), Chiam55 ( f), puregirls ( f), tohpahz( f ), KelvinGraphics( m ),
succipowei , ronald4lif( m ), philismary ( f), marieolae ( f ), Mhizkel ( f), wristwatch
( m), KingTom ( m ), Orijin101 , MznAirA ( f), Shugakay ( f ), missdre( f ), Emyben( m ),
Evathyst ( f), mizkeleke ( f ), jvera( f), yinkus4u2c ( f), naijaboiy( m), grad2012 ( f ),
cutieberie1 ( f), tosyne2much ( m ), farano ( f), marymaria( f ), pinkycute ( f ), ivyy( f ), RomanceLander( f), djeezy( m ), Mzdivacious ( f) nneka123
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Danhumprey: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2015
gregzone:
And what is Mrcork's real moniker?
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by iamkingzlee(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
vizkiz:
[size=50pt]oluwa jooor
Wa gbe mi soke

Gbe mi lo sii!!!!!!!!

Ibi gi ga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry [/size]
grin grin ROTFLOL grin grin you killed it mehhn....
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
gregzone:

...dyammm.. Bro hav u been bleachin yor face be for Christmas?..serrriously...u nid to re-bleach!(no ofeense)

..this okoro guy really tookit dyamm far. Loookat his face? (pic)
embarassed

How To Recharge Startime With 1card. / Why Do Some Ladies Do This? / Nairalanders What's Your Best Action Packed Movie ,mine Is Kill Bill(photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49