Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? (5416 Views)

Beauty Lies In The Eye Of The Beholder, Do You Agree? / A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by DrAify(f): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
What language? Please translate.
Thanks in anticipation
vizkiz:
[size=50pt]oluwa jooor
Wa gbe mi soke

Gbe mi lo sii!!!!!!!!

Ibi gi ga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry [/size]
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by vizkiz: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
DrAify:
What language? Please translate.
Thanks in anticipation

yoruba language. Looks strange to you right?
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Phikom(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Cork the legendary n veteran troll at it again...
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by DrAify(f): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yeah.I couldn't comprehend at all.
Translate,please
vizkiz:

yoruba language. Looks strange to you right?
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by vizkiz: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
DrAify:
Yeah.I couldn't comprehend at all.
Translate,please

Lord please lift me up, set me on higher ground

1 Like

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by LadyX(f): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^She wants me...the village ones usualy beat around the bush....truss me....she wanst me!! wink

grin grin
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by DrAify(f): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Wow!!!

Amen and thanks
vizkiz:

Lord please lift me up, set me on higher ground
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by greenstar: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mrcork=lightskin+wife=lighterskin+end product=

Mrcorks two sons angry angry

In mr ibus voice:na who do you?
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by vizkiz: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
DrAify:
Wow!!!

Amen and thanks

you are welcome..I guess you are not Nigerian
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by DrAify(f): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
I am
vizkiz:

you are welcome..I guess you are not Nigerian
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by tommychow(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Drinkwater:
Very beautiful model from Fuse ODG's TINA video.

Which "beautiful" is that? In your village? My guy, go n drink water.
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by vizkiz: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
DrAify:
I am

what tribe?
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
izyrach:
... Are u 4 real?..wah did dark-skinned ladies do to u?...whatever it is.. I still maintain dah evry1 has daht sum1 who'd do anytin 4 em.. ##fact##

..really...ok so u telln us Taxi Driver, bus conductor, Bus driver o Mechanic hav taste??...abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by DrAify(f): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Igbo
vizkiz:

what tribe?
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by vizkiz: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
DrAify:
Igbo

oh, I see...maybe you should try taking some yoruba classes smiley
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by DrAify(f): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nah.

Learning Swedish and Pidgin already,so I ought to be worried about my brain cells,you know grin
vizkiz:

oh, I see...maybe you should try taking some yoruba classes smiley
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by vizkiz: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
DrAify:
Nah.

Learning Swedish and Pidgin already,so I ought to be worried about my brain cells,you know grin

learning pidgin?
I take it you didn't grow up here in Nigeria tongue
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by DrAify(f): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yeah.

Learning from a Nairalander.
vizkiz:

learning pidgin?
I take it you didn't grow up here in Nigeria tongue
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by vizkiz: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
DrAify:
Yeah.

Learning from a Nairalander.

who the person be? Him dey yan you wella?
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by DrAify(f): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Secret lipsrsealed

Back to work.

Nice chatting with you and thanks for the translation.Five thousand
vizkiz:

who the person be? Him dey yan you wella?
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by vizkiz: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
DrAify:
Secret lipsrsealed

Back to work.

Nice chatting with you and thanks for the translation.Five thousand

amma bust your secret someday grin
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Danhumprey: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
xynerise:
Your opinion.
Even you self dey take this mad OP serious? Smh. Pa Atelope,na wa o.grin
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Danhumprey: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:

...Google translate didn't work in this...Bro Spek English pls!! (no ofeinse) angry
Corky bro,ain't you a Yoruba guy?undecided
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by xynerise: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Danhumprey:
I just repent yesterday. I no wan yab am grin

See the way these Americans dey celebrate because them approve same-sex marriage nationwide undecided
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by xynerise: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Danhumprey:

See the way this Americans dey celebrate because them approve same-sex marriage nationwide undecided
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Danhumprey: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
xynerise:

See the way this Americans dey celebrate because them approve same-sex marriage nationwide undecided
Same sex marriage as in? Male-male sex relation(homosexualism)/female-female sex relation(lesbianism)? Or is it just the male-male sex relation?

The way many people view this same-sex issue,they make it look like the male-male sex relation is more disgusting. No wonder at the mention of "same-sex",many people immediately think of male-male sex relation.

I don't get it.
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by xynerise: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Danhumprey:
Same sex marriage as in? Male-male sex relation(homosexualism)/female-female sex relation(lesbianism)? Or is it just the male-male sex relation?

The way many people view this same-sex issue,they make it look like the male-male sex relation is more disgusting. No wonder at the mention of "same-sex",many people immediately think of male-male sex relation.

I don't get it.
Both male-male and female-female. No one looks normal.
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Danhumprey:
Corky bro,ain't you a Yoruba guy?undecided

...bro that Yoruba language fuuked up our Poush London Victoria QUeeens English....too musch Yoruba gbati!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
xynerise:

^^^^^hmmm, suspect......so u waz celebratin same-sex marriage ther in Nigeria....abi?.....Bro u berrra don't let them catch u ther in Nigeria bein homo.. ..4real...yor jokin with 24yrs jail!!! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:
..OK....Please look at the lightskin female on the Romance Section Home page ...People.... what do you see??.. I lie? undecided
let c ur pix.
Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by MrCork: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
let c ur pix.

...ther u go....planning to hang it on her bed room wall....anyways how many do u want? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:

...ther u go....planning to hang it on her bed room wall....anyways how many do u want? smiley
just 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How / How I Ruined My Marriage Because Of Pride / Why Is It Okay For Straight Men To Harrass Women BUT ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.