Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US (1108 Views)

Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good??? / In China Lesbian Couple Push For Same-sex Marriage Legalisation By Getting Marri / PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by itsMrIke(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
The US Supreme court has just legalized same sex marriage nation wide.

By this decision all states in the US are now required to recognize same sex marriages.

www.cnnmobile.com/

Modified: view Obama's tweet

1 Like

Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by benedictnsi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thunder go fire any stupendous ignoramus weh go wan make we start dah kinda shit here in Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by vivypretty(f): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
well........ .am proud to be a nigerian

1 Like

Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by sim37(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
debris God ooooo
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by DeNoble1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Isoryte
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by Creamish(f): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yeah...watching it on CNN.. undecided
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by ronald4lif(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
vivypretty:
well........ .am proud to be a nigerian

U.S citizens are equally proud to be Americans. Likewise nationals of different countries worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by Tallesty1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Guys over there should get anal insurance asaply.

End Of Time
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
And the President of that country is hosting our President on 20th July..

Gawd abeg I love my nyash..
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Its a good thing.

They understand what it means to be accommodating.

Live and let live

And we nigerians who claim to be better religiously,have nothing to show for it.

7 Likes

Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by jussodynamic: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
it's one's personal choice to either accept or reject it .
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by jussodynamic: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Same-sex marriage ba? Issorite!

All this gay poo ur sharing, Hmmmm, God is watching ooo!
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by MrsChima(f): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Just because the courts passed the ordinance for gay people to marry legally doesn't validate that all in America supports it.

You don't have to engage in homosexuality and its lifestyle. I believe we should separate church from government.

3 Likes

Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by chimajii: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Watch this make FP lipsrsealed
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by vivypretty(f): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

U.S citizens are equally proud to be Americans. Likewise nationals of different countries worldwide.
I know they are ......in respect to the topic I love the fact it is not so in nigeria
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by itsMrIke(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Different strokes for different folks.
The US sure has an audacious Judiciary though...
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Life goes on!
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by damilareoye: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Too bad.
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by ednut1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
iranu abasha
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Lemme go confirm cheesy cheesy

i'm sooooooooo happpyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Guys over there should get anal insurance asaply.

End Of Time

how do you guys reason though?

Does legalising same sex marriage imply raping someone? undecided

We're talking about two people who like/love each other. How does that affect you that doesn't want that? undecided
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by repogirl(f): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Seriously?!!! shocked

Just acting like I care anyway.....it was bound to soon as its been part of their agenda for a while now. They should sha not carry their rubbish here!
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by Captainswag225(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
the next republican president will surely remove that law.
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by olas123(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Opin aye(end tym) according to bible
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by lilmax(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
America the place of unreasonable rights
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by itsMrIke(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Captainswag225:
the next republican president will surely remove that law.

Am sorry that is not how it works.
The law was overturned by the Supreme Court. A President cannot do anything about it.

The Senate can only try to Amend their constitution to change it. Even now they have to effect the change in effect to the Supreme Court's decision.

2 Likes

Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by Alfred234(m): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
I don't understand same sex relationship but i believe that for two people of the same sex to want to be with each other for the rest of their lives then it means that they really love each other so why not? undecided
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Alfred234:
I don't understand same sex relationship but i believe that for two people of the same sex to want to be with each other for the rest of their lives then it means that they really love each other so why not? undecided

Exactly smiley
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by Captainswag225(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
itsMrIke:

Am sorry that is not how it works.
The law was overturned by the Supreme Court. A President cannot do anything about it.

The Senate can only try to Amend their constitution to change it. Even now they have to effect the change in effect to the Supreme Court's decision.
i hope u know the republican president can appoint a supreme court judge who hates same sex marriage and that judge will appoint a jury who will overturn the decision. So u see, its very possible.
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by itsMrIke(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Captainswag225:
i hope u know the republican president can appoint a supreme court judge who hates same sex marriage and that judge will appoint a jury who will overturn the decision. So u see, its very possible.

Errmmm...Supreme Court doesn't have jury.
Re: Same Sex Marriage Just Legalized Nationwide In The US by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Captainswag225:

And you think that's how a jury is formed? By a judge just appointing a group of people?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Just Amazing / So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? / Ladies:what Do You Discuss About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.