Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? (1104 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2015
She told me she can't date a broke guy, so i fixed my brokeness, now she's back and i told her i can't date a girl who is not a virgin grin grin so how can she fix that?undecided

1 Like

Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Miracle4Sure: 12:21am On Jul 23, 2015
Chaiiii.........
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Gurgle(f): 12:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Badt OP
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:
Badt OP
is it my faultundecided?
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Gurgle(f): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2015
canalily:
is it my faultundecided?

Just forgive her small
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:

Just forgive her small
she should fix it joorshocked

2 Likes

Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by yomi007k(m): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2015
grin
PLS ENSURE SHE FIXES IT.

Let's make this country a better place.
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2015
I can lend her my Grandma's needle and thread. ... Just for a small price tho grin grin
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Abugab(m): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Alum can help her achieve at most 0.001% of her virginity. When lost is can't be found again bro. She will be the loser all the way
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Fix it through surgery
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 1:14am On Jul 23, 2015
yomi007k:
grin
PLS ENSURE SHE FIXES IT.

Let's make this country a better place.
gbam!!! PMB is working on that! He wil probe all non virgin ladies who are more dangerous than fowl grin
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 1:16am On Jul 23, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Fix it through surgery
surgery my an.us jooryshocked she should go and fix itembarassedangry
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 1:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Abugab:
Alum can help her achieve at most 0.001% of her virginity. When lost is can't be found again bro. She will be the loser all the way
the gap is still extra muchsad at least i have to multiply it by a thousand b4 i could get a 100% fixationwink
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Gurgle(f): 1:21am On Jul 23, 2015
I think schools all over Nigeria should give their female pupils homework that says they should read at least one thread a night on nairaland...

just so they can see how somebody will treat them in a few years time if they don't keep this virginity of a thing

mehn..

1 Like

Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:
I think schools all over Nigeria should give their female pupils homework that says they should read at least one thread a night on nairaland...

just so they can see how somebody will treat them in a few years time if they don't keep this virginity of a thing

mehn..
undecided
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by dopeJemi: 1:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Why don't you just upload the fncking picture you stole this shi.t from undecided
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
she must fix it or else ........... highway muderfocker
Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:

mehn..

LMAO true.

The funny thing is that these people are clueless as to how the vajayjay works. grin

1 Like

Re: So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? by canalily(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:
Why don't you just upload the fncking picture you stole this shi.t from undecided
itikogrin so you want to see how she lost thatundecided

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? / Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? / How To Get Any Girl U Want ( Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.