Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . (800 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / A Kind Advice From Experienced Ones Pls... / Please I Need Your Kind Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . by uyimen: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2009
It started gradually nd now its out of my control,i met dis girl abot 4yrs ago,nd since dn i hav nt bn able 2get her off my heart.she turned down al my advances and said no.i hav tried to put her out but i cant.she is stil single to d best of my understanding.am a hard man in all its meaning,but when it comes 2 dis girl am helpless.B4 u start sayin i should 4get her,rememb i have tried to for 4yrs now.Other girls luks like guys in my eyes.She is d one and only girl i love, am madly in love wit her.pls help
Re: Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . by Gabry(f): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2009
Why not try be her friend first?
Re: Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . by frank317: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2009
gabrywyl:

Why not try be her friend first?
which kind friend first? this will worsen his situation. my guy, Forget her and stop fooling yourself.
Re: Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . by Gabry(f): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2009
Common. Ive seen some successfull relationships just by being friends at first
Re: Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . by frank317: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2009
gabrywyl:

Common. Ive seen some successfull relationships just by being friends at first
after four years? she is just not for him and he fails to realize that. being friends with her will drive him more into the world of fantasy and wishes.

why waste time on one girl when there are plenty girls out there? my god!!! how do some people torment themselves in the name of love?
Re: Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . by luka1981(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2009
even as your effort is very important, do not forget that destiny is the KING. maybe you are not destined to be with the girl, so forget her atleast for now and go for other ones
Re: Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . by uyimen: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2009
Thnx man. I appricate ur reply, you said i should try been friends wit her first?that means i should stop the toasting and relationship talk?
Re: Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . by dani1luv: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2009
uyimen:

It started gradually nd now its out of my control,i met dis girl abot 4yrs ago,nd since dn i hav nt bn able 2get her off my heart.she turned down al my advances and said no.i hav tried to put her out but i cant.she is stil single to d best of my understanding.am a hard man in all its meaning,but when it comes 2 dis girl am helpless.B4 u start sayin i should 4get her,rememb i have tried to for 4yrs now.Other girls luks like guys in my eyes.She is d one and only girl i love, am madly in love wit her.pls help

Your case is like that of this drama SUPER STORY

Like his friend adviced 4get about her and move on
Re: Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . by fe32(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2009
frank 3:16 was frank but very rite about this, being the so called friend may only worsen the situation, how do you be a friend to someone who u can hardly look deep into her without wishing stars,

all you wrote even shows that you will find it real hard to be just a friend, yes it works but in many cases they don't eswpecially to those that haveb ur level of desperation attached to them

be real and muevete!!(move on)
Re: Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . by onyxera(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2009
bros eh,mak i sing smal bob marley 4 u, [i]i don wanna wait in vain 4 ur love,since d very 1st time i set my eyez on gal,my heart say follow u,(finish up)[/i]bros even bob wey dey cho cho,no wetin dey,how com u no com no,abeg e,wak up jo,abi u 1 marry d gal 4 fantasia?
Re: Please Help Me, I Need Ur Kind Advice . by Aragonc: 5:28am On Mar 01, 2009
If you can't forget her or get her off your mind after four good years of fruitless efforts or endeavours,then try the nearest lagoon.May your soul rest in perfect peace and in the bossom of our lord when you try the last option.Amen

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? / Who Romances Better- Men Or Women? / Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.