Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Benue Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benue Girls (35287 Views)

Benue State University Student Post Her N@ked Pics Online To Mark Her Birthday / Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State / “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Girls by linkin8k(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2011

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Girls by lindabon: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2011
OP, how can the things people say about your girlfriend bother you? undecided
who is in a relationship with the girl? YOU, or THEM?
i think your problem is that you worry too much undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Benue Girls by deniyor: 1:58am On Aug 14, 2011
People here say Nigerians are fraudsters, does that make it true and applicable to all Nigerians?
People say all Nigerian men cheat. Does tht make it true for all Nigerians?
They say Nigerian men have big dycks and are good in bed, does that make it true for all Nigerians?
They say our Nigerian women are all gold diggers and prostitutes. Do you think that applies to all women including your gf, sisters, mothers?

Stop bothering about generalisations and start focusing on the individual.

In matters of love, we take chances. It can go either way but no risk no gain.

6 Likes

Re: Benue Girls by omega25red(m): 2:13am On Aug 14, 2011
poster

so after getting a bj now you are looking for excuses to escape abi?

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girls by Mynd44: 2:51am On Aug 14, 2011
I don't know why people ask all these questions. And who makes up all these stories about different states anyway

3 Likes

Re: Benue Girls by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2011
Mynd_44:

I don't know why people ask all these questions. And who makes up all these stories about different states anyway
190, Lefulefu, yeye4live & and some other crackheads that jus wanna get noticed! undecided

1 Like

Re: Benue Girls by deniyor: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2011
sexkillz:

190, Lefulefu, yeye4live & and some other crackheads that jus wanna get noticed! undecided
Don't you forget MOBO. It's a crime to leave him out of the list.
Re: Benue Girls by cantell(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2011
deniyor:

Rotflmao!
Re: Benue Girls by Tosinville(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2011
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Benue Girls by Mynd44: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2011
I think the rules need to be amended so as to stop these silly people from opening up topics like this

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girls by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2011
deniyor:

***NOTED*** grin
Re: Benue Girls by 195(f): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2011
my last 2 ex GFs was from benue and she was the worst thing that ever happened to man

she slept with her uncle  shocked shocked

her dad's younger brother  angry

I took to my heels
Re: Benue Girls by bknight: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^niga no let me fall of my seat, my belle wan burst! grin grin grin grin grin jeeeeezzzuuzzz!

*seriously now* what a tale! undecided this one no be cock n bull again, white elephant tale sef no reach this one. 190 get serious and grow up!

tanx 4 d comedy tho' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benue Girls by MMM2(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2011
op
dey re good

i have nyashed like 19 girls from benue angry angry
Re: Benue Girls by bknight: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2011
op. i hv met two benue girls. when i was serving i met one, she looked different and behaved well. a mere friend. i only knew her boyfriend from a distance. she always opened up to me and told me private stuff, tho u never know all about a woman, she didnt come accross as such. we never even kissed and she always came over to my crib and even cooked!u need to see this fine chick!! complete marriage material!
this other one, in jos, turned out to be a V. well, i had to move on. da.mn that girl was gorgeous!
at 21 yrs two yrs ago she was too naive, never even kissed a guy. one time a guy stole a peck and she never spoke to d guy again. dunno abt much abt her now tho'

so that she comes from that state doesnt mean a thing. know her for herself and what she's capable of
Re: Benue Girls by MrCork17: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2011
Aint Benue Girls those ones that usuallly fly around at night with brooom stick? undecided
Re: Benue Girls by linkin8k(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
W
Re: Benue Girls by Saraha1(f): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2011
Benue girls humm while i do visit that state during my nysc even up to this moment,i love the state but regarding what you said i can't said any thing on it
because am not sure if your judgment are right.
Re: Benue Girls by donguutti: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2011
op, dont generalize , a lady or guy being promiscuous has nothing to do with their state of origin, u got her easily now u fear u might lose her , if she made u "suffer" for 6months- 1 year , you would have started another topic with title ****Benue girls too hard to get, i need advice***
Re: Benue Girls by Frazy(f): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^ Well said.
Re: Benue Girls by DaDoctor: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2011
Frazy:

^^ Well said.

donguutti:

op, dont generalize , a lady or guy being promiscuous has nothing to do with their state of origin, u got her easily now u fear u might lose her , if she made u "suffer" for 6months- 1 year , you would have started another topic with title ****Benue girls too hard to get, i need advice***

dont forget that you can also aplly the INDUCTIVE OR DEDUCTIVE APROACHES IN YOUR QUEST FOR TRUTH AND REALITY. Sorry tot i was talking to my M Phil students.

@Op please devoid your mind of all 'IDOLS 'and view the world afresh in your quest for reality. IF YOU DONT FEEL OKAY. PLS CALL IT QUITS.

It is no news that i didnt marry my Mbaise and Owerri gal friends cos of what i hear about them.

A FAITHFUL WIFE IS THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOUR LIFE.

High BP no dey good at all. KEEP THE FAITH BRO
Re: Benue Girls by 195(f): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
BENUE GIRLS ARE TTHIEVES ALL OF THEM  angry angry

IDOMA OR EFIK OR WAS IT TIV THAT YEAR

Re: Benue Girls by baby4u2(f): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2011
You have your reasons to be scared about your girl. But why bring Benue girls into this? If its not calabar, its igbo, or so on and so forth. There is no where you will go that you wont find promiscious girls. If you are totally concerned about easy access to your girl, leave her and let her be. Dont spoil our name here please,

1 Like

Re: Benue Girls by linkin8k(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2011
baby4u2:

You have your reasons to be scared about your girl. But why bring Benue girls into this? If its not calabar, its igbo, or so on and so forth. There is no where you will go that you wont find promiscious girls. If you are totally concerned about easy access to your girl, leave her and let her be. Dont spoil our name here please,
r.
Re: Benue Girls by Mynd44: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Benue Girls by CyberG: 5:24am On Aug 18, 2011
baby4u2:

LOL @ dental floss stick. You said "spoil our name". . .are you from Benue?

@ Topic, well that you hear things does not mean every one fits into that exactly. I heard lots of stories when I lived in Abuja and I used to know at least one "notorious" girl. The other one only told me things that happened in the past but was pretty much like every other chic you would find anywhere.
Re: Benue Girls by Mynd44: 6:21am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^
Re: Benue Girls by yeye4live(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
i once did my NYSC in benue, those girls dey mad ooh,u can Bleep as many as u like wit litle or noting, d worst about dem s dey dont wear bra n undies
Re: Benue Girls by baby4u2(f): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2011
CyberG I am from benue state, both Idoma and Tiv. And yeye did you bleep the whole world, the point here is generalizing, there is no where you go that you will not find easy girls. and Linkin from your last post, can you just move on with your life and let the girl be, cause I dont think you guys are meant for each other.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girls by Mynd44: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2011
People should stop asking all these silly questions
Re: Benue Girls by 190smh: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2011
^why undecided
Re: Benue Girls by KAYD007(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2011
Y be say most benue babes wey i dey see dey grow big bosom! undecided

i dont no abt some benue babes being ashewos, butteee , i hear

say dem like kerewawa no b small,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.