Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group (2737 Views)

10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President / Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by onajo2000(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
The National Leader Of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu have been accused of sponsoring PDP Media Watchdog by Northern Youths Movement (NYM). The group which called for the resignation of President Mohammadu Buhari, Daily Post reports.

The PDP Media Watchdog had called for President Buhari to resign after he said his age -72 years – might hinder his effectiveness in office.

PDP had later denied being affiliated with the group, saying it had no hand in its activities.

However a statement from NYM says “the comment made in South Africa by President Buhari, regarding his age was deliberately hyped by Tinubu’s hatchet men in the media and the call for the president’s registration was aimed at gauging the reaction of Nigerians,” “Also, we are aware that Tinubu’s camp is working on the possibility of President Buhari not completing his term, either due to failing health or death.”

“However, we youths in north are aware of his (Tinubu) plot against the north and we wish to tell him that we are watching.”

“He has failed in his attempt to hijack the National Assembly and use it to impeach President Buhari and we want to assure Tinubu and his cronies that President Buhari will not only complete his tenure, he will go for second term.”

- See more at: http://www.vibenigeria.com/tinubu-wants-buhari-to-resign-as-nigerian-president-northern-group/

Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by donholy28(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
I no support buhari and i no support tinubu...but tinubu telling buhari to resign is foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
In OBJ VOICE - I de LAUGH oooooo
Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
angry
Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by Eshinwaju: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
See the steewpeed website......STEEWPEED ARTICLE......BY THE BITTER PDP..... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by PAINGAIN: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Abeg tinubu and buhari who senior pass? I mean for age o? Na d picture d op posted dey make me ask.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Federal Bread is ready! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
This kind govt dey scattered.
Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by onajo2000(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
I saw it and I shared it
Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by Ojiofor: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Abeg tinubu and buhari who senior pass? I mean for age o? Na d picture d op posted dey make me ask.
Football age na bohari senior thief.nubu but in reality e be like sey na thief.nubu born bohari. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by Igwe9(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Say NO to Godfatherism in our country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by Dollyak(f): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by Ephemmm: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
tongue tongue tongue Beings who reason through anus have invaded Nairaland nowadays, honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by chrisblack: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
onajo2000:
The National Leader Of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu have been accused of sponsoring PDP Media Watchdog by Northern Youths Movement (NYM). The group which called for the resignation of President Mohammadu Buhari, Daily Post reports.

The PDP Media Watchdog had called for President Buhari to resign after he said his age -72 years – might hinder his effectiveness in office.

PDP had later denied being affiliated with the group, saying it had no hand in its activities.

However a statement from NYM says “the comment made in South Africa by President Buhari, regarding his age was deliberately hyped by Tinubu’s hatchet men in the media and the call for the president’s registration was aimed at gauging the reaction of Nigerians,” “Also, we are aware that Tinubu’s camp is working on the possibility of President Buhari not completing his term, either due to failing health or death.”

“However, we youths in north are aware of his (Tinubu) plot against the north and we wish to tell him that we are watching.”

“He has failed in his attempt to hijack the National Assembly and use it to impeach President Buhari and we want to assure Tinubu and his cronies that President Buhari will not only complete his tenure, he will go for second term.”

- See more at: http://www.vibenigeria.com/tinubu-wants-buhari-to-resign-as-nigerian-president-northern-group/
you people will never stop all these rubish.is this how PDP wants to get back to power? My south east bethren. Is tinubu your problem.all kind of concoted lies can not stand.any way we have heared more than this during the campaing. Tinubu and our president cant not have issues and where they do they will sort it out. They are matured.their game is far above what is seen or read on newspapers or what some of this taniods propagate which is majorly lies

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na lie. Another PDP propaganda. Lies that made them lose election and broken apart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by kotv: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
The North eternal slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by onajo2000(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tifnubu has started again after he failed to hijacked the Senate and rep

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by dayo23(f): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
onajo2000:

complete rubbish, PDP keep trying ooo, you people won't succeed in breaking the good R/ship between Tinubu and Buhari
Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by Holywizard: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
tinubu resemble ram
Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 27, 2015
PAINGAIN:

They are both using their professional ages so its really difficult to know who is older between the two.
Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by Moslaw: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2015
...Typing
Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by denedene(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2015
how many groups are in the north sef? undecided too many in my liking from elders to youths etc
Re: Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group by Sibrah: 5:38am On Jun 27, 2015
The race for 2019 is too early to begin, I suggest those who can make Nigeria ungovernable stop this division politics. Tofa couldn't do it against Abiola so there is no guaranty one corrupt and desperate do-or-die man can do it.

(1) (Reply)

Buharism: Nigeria’ S Revenue Rises For Second Consecutive Month / Saudi King Comes To America In STYLE!!!! / Alleged Instagram Page of Boko Haram [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.