Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal (46361 Views)

Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by mulattoclaro(m): 6:20am On Jun 27, 2015
martineverest:
U must be one of dem.....flushing rubbish out of ur mouth
I'm not surprised.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by phemheritage: 6:25am On Jun 27, 2015
I think dey should also allow human marrying animals. Be it dogs or apes
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Psylas(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2015
bulldoza:
Sick gay with low self-esteem be like
you're a gay too,
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Psylas(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:
what are u doingg in nigeria? HomoGayshee.
u lesbians, be wise for once
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by iamlol(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2015
Allowing homosexuality means allowing satanic rights.
#nohomo
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2015
joywendy:
People are funny sha, i fail to see how this will affect us living in Nigeria, how would this reduce the price of fuel and what significant impact does it add?

Really i wonder why people are taking it so personal, we have bigger issues at hand here and some people are talking bull on top people that have no business with them.

I personally believe that people who have issues with gay people are suppressed gays. That is the best way to understand their obsession with gay folks.

if you don't understand the concept behind it i see no reason why you should open your mouth to talk poo and condemn it, when your opinion doesn't change the fact that the law has been made undecided

Most Nigerians are just filled with hate and i-can't-mind-my-business-syndrome. This is another reason why Nigeria is not moving forward. smh!
IMO, such a law coming from the US will influence directly or indirectly the practice of same sex marriage in less powerful and developing nations. This will happen due to the hegemony by Uncle Sam over other nations.
Furthermore, man is influenced by a term in Psychology known as herd instinct- emotional pressure to agree with other members of a group.
Already, gay marriage has been legalised in 21 countries of the world. And I see more nations following the footsteps of the US.

If this aberration- LGBT marriage, becomes rife on earth, then man will incur the wrath of God. And when God is livid with any set of people and decides to punish them as a result of their iniquities, those that didn't partake in the sinful acts may also be punished because they failed to condemn the wrongdoers.

I strongly hope that the President doesn't assent the legalisation of LGBT marriage, because very soon such a request might be made by the US.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by demobaba1(m): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2015
The West and their evil values, it ahows d world is coming to an end .
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by ochiq(m): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2015
U fink so?
YAY YAY YAY HIP HIP HIP HURRRRRRAAAAYYYY AND HOPEFULLY NIGERIA WILL FOLLOW SUIT. AM SO HAPPY[/quote]
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Bonapart(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2015
writetopoker:
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE, THIS WORLD WOUNT EXCEED 2035
isn't going to exchange 2020
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Things Fall Apart..... see the link below to know how
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Neplusultra(f): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Ate247:
i want to push u. Ur a big fool. Ans his question
grin cheesy
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by sukkot: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2015
Setaje:
MrPresident1, sukkot please explain things to me. embarassed what's going on........
whats going on is that the USA is about to be destroyed . on the surface it sounds like they are advocating for gay marriage in all 50 states but there is an esoteric meaning behind it which is that everyone in the USA of all races are about to be equalized in hell. there will be no men and women meaning there will be no more rulers ( whites ) and plebeians ( other races ). from now on, they will all be classed as one and will face judgement together. point being, americas judgement has arrived. thats what the heck is going on hehe. all esoteric message wink

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2015
Psylas:
you are just ignorant about life, so Nigerian govt or nigerians get sense pass those oyibos and their govt baa? Hehe, the whites are wise and right. Damn Africa
lol wow! Just wow. cry I'm sad for you
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by LOZENGE(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2015
What happens to the popular American slogan God's own country/ In God we trust? The ruin of the US is at hand just like Sodom

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2015
Minet16:
My heart aches because such news is coming from the strongest empire and the most influencial nation on earth. This however is going to force some other nations who cannot but just have to survive by reason of maybe trading or one relationship or the other, where they make money from to maintain a stable econmy. I also pity those nations looking up to them, because whatever is legalised in the USA is automatically legalised in those nations.

I can't understand why people can't diffrenciate between madness and infatuation, this is absolute madness. Ah Ah Obama including you? you joined this mad trend? I used to see you as a mentor but no way.

How can i carry my FELLOW male to my parents saying "DADDY, MUMMY, i have found the love of my life"

No matter how possesed i am, i can't be mad to that extent.

pls Nigeria, lets rise, stand and shout with one voice, as we say no to

#SAMESEXMARRIAGE

#@MINET16
don't be so shocked. Obama is just a pawn, a puppet. He has no real power. He does their will as they command. It's such a shame but it's the truth
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Minet16(m): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2015
Mathemagician:
true talk bros

Thanks bro

#@MINET16
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2015
samplegirl:
The main reason why they hated president Jonathan and rushed to award certificate to the criminal they used for their evil scheme.

God is watching. What happened in Sodom and Gomorrah is enough for us to fear God.

America the axis of evil.
Sample idíot
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by joywendy(f): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2015
gensteejay:

IMO, such a law coming from the US will influence directly or indirectly the practice of same sex marriage in less powerful and developing nations. This will happen due to the hegemony by Uncle Sam over other nations.
Furthermore, man is influenced by a term in Psychology known as herd instinct- emotional pressure to agree
with other members of a group. Already, gay marriage has been legalised in 21 countries of the world. And I see more nations following the footsteps of US.

If this aberration- LGBT marriage, becomes rife on earth, then man has incurred the wrath of God. And when his livid with any set of people as a result of their iniquities, those that didn't partake in the sinful acts may also be punished because they failed to condemn the wrongdoers.

I strongly hope that the President doesn't assent the legalisation of LGBT marriage, because very soon such a request might be made by the US.

first of all the political ideologies of a government is a major factor in determining the laws that govern the country. The united states is a liberal society, and a very accepting society at that. So making such laws in a place like the US isn't a big deal considering the fact that many of the citizens have come to accept homosexuals as human beings who have rights.

Yes, i agree that this law will directly or indirectly influence some countries but before this can happen the political ideology of that country will have to be considered, The US can't just make it mandatory for everyone in the world to accept the same sex marriage issue except of course they want to start another world war.

You are not in any moral position to judge as we have worse issues than gay marriage here in Nigeria that would incur far worse punishment from God if we are to rate ourselves. Remove the speck in your eye before removing the plank in another persons eye. You are not God's spokesman, let him make his own judgement.

I don't see this happening in this part of the world as Africa itself is a highly religious and homophobic continent, so put yourself at rest.

Even if they do(which i doubt) i don't see how that affects you as a human being; will it add food to your table? will it stop you from going to work? will it you stop you from impacting lives?

So why the fear? They are not going to make you gay unless you are secretly one. undecided

5 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2015
MissGdope:

don't be so shocked. Obama is just a pawn, a puppet. He has no real power. He does their will as they command. It's such a shame but it's the truth
How can you say such? On what basis? The Liberty and freedom in the US is second to non... So love, any President can't obstruct that.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by ochiq(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2015
If I'm gay how does that affects U? I believe firmly in allowing people follow their sexual orientation and life style! Pls o Nigerians and indeed Africans let America be!they've made a choice they deem best for their citizens

3 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by kaylechy(m): 7:18am On Jun 27, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
Nation of repobate minds....
Reprobate*
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Neplusultra(f): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2015
Children of perdition prepared for the evil day, following their lusts! undecided
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Psylas:
you're a gay too,
Silly. I am 10000000000000% straight and will FOREVER be.
I detest gays with passion!
I can even kill a gay if I find one.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2015
undecided
Freemanan:

How can you say such? On what basis? The Liberty and freedom in the US is second to non... So love, any President can't obstruct that.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by pbs4real(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Boxer007:

YAY YAY YAY HIP HIP HIP HURRRRRRAAAAYYYY AND HOPEFULLY NIGERIA WILL FOLLOW SUIT. AM SO HAPPY
nah me go personally end ur miserable lyf embarassed sad
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Oyinladephilip(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2015
It is very bad and ungodly,maybe very soon they may even legalize 666(antichrist)
THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by pbs4real(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2015
bulldoza:

Silly.
I am 10000000000000% straight and will FOREVER be.

I detest gays with passion!

I can even kill a gay if I find one.
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Spells(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Every one has his/her cross to carry...some people are even married to da devil..so am not fazed at same sex marriages...ain't gonna judge one on this matter..God is da ultimate judge.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by thespokenword: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2015
I AM NOW A RUSSIA. By a vote of 48-0, we vehemently voted against it. China and Indian also. By that alone, it means more than a halve of the world is still against it. Now, America is debating their age-long motto;“In God we trust ” They argued it doesn't support the stance of free thinkers[atheists] whom they claimed have taken America thus far!
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by RICKYMARIO(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2015
Even animals have not tried this before so why humans
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by paragon40(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2015
it is just a matter of time before the courts do same in Nigeria ....the 7th national assembly failed to do some balancing in that anti same sex marriage bill....forgetting that thr is what we call freedom of association.......and privacy duly guaranteed under the 1999 constitution....morality and law are two parallel lines that don't meet....however I wont forget that morality is the bedrock of some laws.....I have watched some peeps talked about culture that same sex marriage is against our culture,hmmmm I remember those good days way back primary and secondary skull, respectively u dare speak vancular and you get 10strokes......we even pay 10naira a times...they brought fashion we accepted it.....western education........religion, lets say der was no colonization we Africans we are traditional worshippers for real....but make my pastor/imam hear say I be traditional WORSHIPPER u go fear the kind look and rebuke. we have lost our core values.......my opinion the National have a lot to do cuz they need to go bak to the drawing board..this is something that affect private life....and if it actually infringes on ones right the court will bring the Act down prior to section 1(3) of the 1999 constitution as amended, provides thus’if any other law is inconsistent with the provisions of this constitution, this Constitution shall prevail and that other law shall to the extent of the inconsistency be void.’.......people will definitely practice this thing in ther bedroom so how do we enforce the law? National Assembly over to you der are better things to do than fight all day.....
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by RICKYMARIO(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Oyinladephilip:
It is very bad and ungodly,maybe very soon they may even legalize 666(antichrist)
THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR
Its a gradual process

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible / Faruk Fatih Ozer, Brothers Sentenced To 11,196 Years Each In Turkey / China Stages Massive ‘taiwan Invasion’ Drills(Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.