Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Should I See My Girlfriend Mom Before Proposing To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I See My Girlfriend Mom Before Proposing To Her? (499 Views)

How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You / This Guy First Took Permission From His Fianceeā€™s Daughter Before Proposing / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I See My Girlfriend Mom Before Proposing To Her? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hello Fellow NairaLanders,

I am dating a lady who has been there for me during the 'valley' period of my life.I have made up mind to marry her.I am yet to meet her mother and siblings.Though,I do communicate with her mother on phone.

I planned to visit her mother sometime in October this year.

I really want to engage my girlfriend to tell her that I am serious in having her as my wife to cherish and love her.

Is it proper that I engage her after meeting her mother or I can do that before my proposed visit to see her mother.

I count on intelligent advice from fellow NairaLanders.
Re: Should I See My Girlfriend Mom Before Proposing To Her? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yes, so that you can know what your wife would look like in few years to come.
Re: Should I See My Girlfriend Mom Before Proposing To Her? by 2dice(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dumb people everywhere... U need no oracle to tell U man .... Ssshii
Re: Should I See My Girlfriend Mom Before Proposing To Her? by elantraceey(f): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Propose to her first then let her take you to her mum.

#Myopinion.
Re: Should I See My Girlfriend Mom Before Proposing To Her? by braivheart: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yes you most definitely should see her mom. Because the saying 'like mother like daughter' is no ordinary one. it'll give you a glimpse of how your girlfriend would be as a wife and mother.

Try and read as many books as you can on marriage too.
Re: Should I See My Girlfriend Mom Before Proposing To Her? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
If you are close to her, you can tell her first.

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Old Men LOVE Younger Women. / SERIES :this Relationship Palava / Self Worth: The Basic Things Real Women Wants From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.