Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex (657 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex by tpiadotcom: 12:46am On Jun 27, 2015
With heterosexuals fighting a losing battle against homosexuality ( seems a huge percent of the populace are inclined that way despite all the sex appeal we are surrounded by), is there anything you find attractive in the opposite gender?
Re: What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex by GhostProtocoLII: 12:51am On Jun 27, 2015
I actually don't think the percentage of homosexuals in the world is in anyway significant.

When it becomes significant, that's when the world would end, in my opinion.
Re: What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex by pinkiberry(m): 1:12am On Jun 27, 2015
I find so many things attractive in d opposite sex.I CAN NEVER BE A LESBIAN.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex by raayah(f): 4:54am On Jun 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex by Whizzcute(m): 5:37am On Jun 27, 2015
raayah:
I like girls boobs.

I like men's chest .

I like the softness of a woman's touch and I also love the strength of a man's arm.

I love all sexes. I find them both tintillating.

you bisexed?
Re: What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex by jrerico1(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2015
raayah:
I like girls boobs.

I like men's chest .

I like the softness of a woman's touch and I also love the strength of a man's arm.

I love all sexes. I find them both tintillating.
like seriously which gender do you belong??
Re: What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex by sandrannna(f): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2015
pinkiberry:
I find so many things attractive in d opposite sex.I CAN NEVER BE A LESBIAN.

Liiar, U r a lesbian in disguise. When u touch ur female friend's boobs, u call it playing. is dat nt a lesbian act? lie dat u've nvr done dat b4.
Re: What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2015
tpiadotcom:
With heterosexuals fighting a losing battle against homosexuality ( seems a huge percent of the populace are inclined that way despite all the sex appeal we are surrounded by), is there anything you find attractive in the opposite gender?

Check out Blossom023 you'll know why we've been dating. cheesy
Re: What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2015
pinkiberry:
I find so many things attractive in d opposite sex. I CAN NEVER BE A LESBIAN .

Who asked you?
Re: What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex by IamLEGEND1: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2015
there is nothing tiltilitating about ladies, save the boöbs(not 2 small or big) and äss(well rounded ones)

coz u can stick ur elder statesman in a lot of places and have an orgäsm.
Re: What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex by tpiadotcom: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
what do you find titillating about the opposite sex.

(1) (Reply)

This IS PuRELY Copy N Paste / VACANCY For New Ababoku At The Ooni's Palace / Is It Right..???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.