Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (67496 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Why Don't Ladies Blow And Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Chromedome(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thank you very much @OP and some of them won't even wash their hands before taking the selfish, Yuck!

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by allexxs(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
formerlyMbulela:

You should be more intelligent than this.
Did you not read the Op talking about repeated pics I m different hotel settings? Does your friend's father have several of such houses?

I find this discussion irrelevant.
Whatever should be talkin
g about is how the govt can start taxing runs.
With this dwindling oil revenues, there is a lot of revenue leakage from that underground sector.

awesome idea...
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by allexxs(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
netizenbuzz:

I travel a lot with my mum and yes I take pictures every time in hotel rooms and post them online. Next month, I'm going to a resort with other members of my fellowship and I plan to take pictures there. Big deal? This stereotype that guys have that every woman is from a poor background and a potential gold digger is what is making this an issue. Personally, I see nothing wrong. Your mind is just one way traffic.

fellowship asin runs fellowship??

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by RHP(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
TrishaP:

You think I'll give a hoot what someone might think.

My dear this life is too short to worry about trivial issues.
You sound like one of them. #justsaying

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by TrishaP(f): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
RHP:

You sound like one of them. #justsaying
Go to bed Mr man
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sandydayz:

Hahahahah Av heard bout that before

My lady, didn't hear from u anymore, where u been?
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Sandydayz(f): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jascon4:

My lady, didn't hear from u anymore, where u been?
Been to ondo.. grin.. Just kidding been everywhere cool
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 29, 2015
allexxs:

*falls inside gutter* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Sandydayz:

Been to ondo.. grin.. Just kidding been everywhere cool

You never saw my pm?
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2015
allexxs:

You know that not everyone is dirty-minded like you. I'm in my fianl year in school and every year something is organised for the final year brethren. This year, it's a 4-day outing to a resort. It is a christian fellowship under R.C.C.G. (not RCF)
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Sandydayz(f): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jascon4:

You never saw my pm?
Huh which? undecided
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sandydayz:

Huh which? undecided

Sent a mail. A reply will be appreciated
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Sandydayz(f): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jascon4:

Sent a mail. A reply will be appreciated
I don't use that email... Scroll to my personal text...
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Dega128(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
mzpetite:
y now act lik I said sth dumb ? sad

Did I give you that impression ..lol

My bad wink
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Felitsa187(f): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jascon4:

If you can take the initiative to go back and peruse my subsequent comments, then you would better grasp the core of the subject. All the best.
TF? Speak English dude. Patrick obahiagbon the 2nd.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Felitsa187:

TF? Speak English dude. Patrick obahiagbon the 2nd.

I reckon you have a different motive. Vulgarity was utterly unnecessary.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
GodMode:

Yes it means u went there to get screwedgringrin

A serious lady will be corporately dressed not dressing like Kim K in a hotel...

So next time wear suit and snap picturesgringrin
loooLLs...am even more careful with those ones in suits these days
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2015
It all boils down to inferiority complex. Trying so hard to be classy not knowing you are being thrashy!

Jascon4:
I reckon you gentlemen and ladies have noticed a growing trend where ladies/girls thoughtlessly but excitedly take photos in hotel rooms, lavatory and lobby, supposedly in a bid to give an impression of class and glamour but unwittingly giving off a sense/impression of indecency and promiscuity.

Don't they ever imagine that people would recognise a hotel room, lobby and environment from its background? I was simply going through the photos of a female friend on her phone, lo and behold, I saw photos of she and another female friend in a hotel room with varying postures. Then I bluntly told her, "this photo was taken in a hotel". Then in a weak attempt to defend herself, she said "so somebody's house cannot have this same look"? At that point, she knew that I knew the truth. She felt awkward.

So, when taking that photo in that nice little hotel next time, let even your subconscious be aware that we can recognise a hotel when we see one, or save yourself the embarrassment if you are not up for it and knock it off. There are innumerable spots and scenery to take awesome photos. Except of course you prefer the "hotel facade" and want to prove to us that you are a hustling kind.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
It all boils down to inferiority complex. Trying so hard to be classy not knowing you are being thrashy!

You couldn't say it better. Going by the fact that many ladies' on here have gravely misunderstood and misinterpreted my point, I must, however, commend your remarkable sense of understanding and thought process.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
What is dis one saying?,so if travel , lodge in an hotel and snap in my hotel room does that makes me a prostitute or something?
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
shokky24:
What is dis one saying?,so if travel , lodge in an hotel and snap in my hotel room does that makes me a prostitute or something?

You may have to read again and educate yourself including subsequent posts. The problem people have is understanding and thought process.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by starlingbawa(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Having Taken the pains to go through every 'SINGLE' post on this thread, I MUST commend the OP for the maturity with which he went about every reply to all the bashing!

A MILLION and ONE tantrums/Insults directed at him from both females and males alike and he never responded likewise, not even for once!..... That for me is commendable and maturity at the very best!

In all my time on NL, I ve never seen anyone who took all the jabs in good faith yet taking time to educate those who throw abuses at him/her.

To you OP, I say welldone... I've learnt something from you... Your maturity knows no bounds!

As regards the topic of discuss.... I'd rather keep my opinion to myself.

Enough said!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.