Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,909 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (67492 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Why Don't Ladies Blow And Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Op is clearly drunk! angry

what's wrong with taking pic in an hotel or lobby
I can go somewhere fancy, and decide to take pics there, does dat mean I went there to fvck??

so we should now be taking pictures in markets and churches to show ppl dat we are responsible

the thunder wey go strike u still dey baf! angry

When someone can't construct a sentence without an insult, there most definitely must be something fundamentally wrong.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2015
Sandydayz:

shocked shocked babe na wetin na
This insults nor be here o grin

The insults are her identity. She has a reputation.

11 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Sandydayz(f): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

The insults are her identity. She has a reputation.
Hahahahah Av heard bout that before

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2015
All them hoes are showing their selves

see as the hoes just dey bash the op.....

op I totally agree with you, in their effort to show their classless class, they display their line of biznez for everyone to see, you know girls are really dumb in nature

35 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by kuuljay(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2015
well say what you want but as for me there is nothing wrong in taking a picture in a hotel but when I see more than 3 or 4 different hotel beds in succession my brother there is 90% guarantee she is into runs or how else can one explain that?

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sandydayz:

Hahahahah Av heard bout that before

It's just a simple thing, she could have simply agreed and gave reasons for agreeing or disagree and give her reasons for disagreeing. But no, she would rather be her usual self. I refuse to swim in the mud with her or anyone else.

Howdy Sandy?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Abbey2sam:
All them hoes are showing their selves

see as the hoes just dey bash the op.....

op I totally agree with you, in their effort to show their classless class, they display their line of biznez for everyone to see, you know girls are really dumb in nature

Hahahahahahah! Right on the spot bro. No one understands me better than you. You have even put it in a better way.

Not all of them though.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
kuuljay:
well say what you want but as for me there is nothing wrong in taking a picture in a hotel but when I see more than 3 or 4 different hotel beds in succession my brother there is 90% guarantee she is into runs or how else can one explain that?

Right! I didn't say it was wrong, a lot of people here misunderstand me.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by angieberry(f): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
First of all, you're the one being very judgmental. How would you just conclude that the majority of girls who go to hotels go there for sex?
Secondly, this is the first time I'm hearing that girls who take selfies in hotels are making a mockery of themselves. That's ridiculous.
Finally, you say they are exposing their "excapades'' to prying judging eyes? Well, it's none of your business then, since you're not the one being "judged". People are not so jobless to gather round and start insulting a girl, just because she took a selfie in a hotel undecided

There's nothing wrong with taking pictures in hotels. Deal with that! smiley
Jascon4:

No need for insults or obscene jesting. If you read and digest that post very well you would realize that it wasn't a general statement. Definitely not all ladies lodging in a hotel are brought there by a man or are there for sex, but the overwhelming majority of them are.#fact.

Even when they are brought to these hotels to be slept with, they never hesitate to take selfie in the room, bed, lavatory, lobby, car park.....all in an attempt to impress or show off, whereas they are in effect making a mockery of themselves and exposing their escapades to the prying judgy eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by ronald4lif(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
I was expecting a "siding" crew from you. grin

Hian! Never knew my opinions have become much predictable. One has to air an unbiased opinion devoid of prejudice regardless. lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by korazon(f): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
OP are you ok? What is there to be ashamed about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
First of all, you're the one being very judgmental. How would you just conclude that the majority of girls who go to hotels go there for sex?
Secondly, this is the first time I'm hearing that girls who take selfies in hotels are making a mockery of themselves. That's ridiculous.
Finally, you say they are exposing their "excapades'' to prying judging eyes? Well, it's none of your business then, since you're not the one being "judged". People are not so jobless to gather round and start insulting a girl, just because she took a selfie in a hotel undecided

There's nothing wrong with taking pictures in hotels. Deal with that! smiley

I stand by my statement that majority of ladies lodged in a hotel with a man are there for sex.

I reaffirm that girls who take selfies in a hotel after getting laid are in effect laying bare their escapades.

Again, like you rightly said, it is non of my business what anyone does with her time and body, however I'm only sharing what I noticed with friends, that's all.

Apparently, no one would dare insult you for taking selfie in diverse hotel rooms or for being promiscuous, nonetheless, your reputation would precede you and speak for you.

I reiterate that there's nothing wrong in taking photos in a hotel room, but making it a routine especially out of showy display speaks volume. Now deal with that.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Mintayo(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Don't they feel ashamed when they ask for a call card they have just met online? lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
And the passengers seat with different seat belts

26 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
korazon:
OP are you ok? What is there to be ashamed about?

I am safe and sound. I know a lot of people here are attacking me out of guilt.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by sonnyudoh(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Would this change the sweetness of shawarma
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
They want to feel among
Olosho Alert..

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by angieberry(f): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Whatever, man. I still think your opinion sucks!
Jascon4:

I stand by my statement that majority of ladies lodged in a hotel with a man are there for sex.

I reaffirm that girls who take selfies in a hotel after getting laid are in effect laying bare their escapades.

Again, like you rightly said, it is non of my business what anyone does with her time and body, however I'm only sharing what I noticed with friends, that's all.

Apparently, no one would dare insult you for taking selfie in diverse hotel rooms or for being promiscuous, nonetheless, your reputation would precede you and speak for you.

I reiterate that there's nothing wrong in taking photos in a hotel room, but making it a routine especially out of showy display speaks volume. Now deal with that.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by pure2012soul(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
The worst of the lot are those that take such photos in multiple environments including hotel rooms, clubs and cars. That's not a sign of class. Such behaviour only screams one word- SLUT

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by truthfulguy: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na wah o. Taking pictures in a hotel is now termed bad, promiscuous? I don't get.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by repogirl(f): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ibeere! Girls have suffer!
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by airmark(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
The OP is partially right. 90% of all those selfies snapped in hotel rooms in sensual postures are done by h0es. We know those who went to hotels for ''seminars''. cool cool

20 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by platz(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please next time don't try going tru girls phone let alone their pic gallery....
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by omoadeleye(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettyjo:
Dont just get this...what wrong with taking a photo in a hotel?? is it a crime

whats is the name of the hotel you snap this your pics??

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by truthfulguy: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Didn't say it was wrong. The idea is, some ladies get taken to a hotel for a night. While in the room, they take different photo of themselves and also while in the lavatory. They post this picture with the thought of impressing people and showing off their supposed class cos of the luxurious background offered by these hotels. But they fail to realize that the picture is rather exposing their sexual escapades where people will be more inclined to look or judge in that direction.

So the topic should have been don't ladies feel ashamed taking pictures in a hotel room when taken there for a night?

Because someone passed a night in a hotel and decided to take picture means she is exposing sexual escapade? Dirty mind you have got. What if she lodged there on her own? If you lodge at Burj will you take pictures or not. Even if you dont share it I bet you will take.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by airmark(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
And the passengers seat with different seat belts

They have multiple brothers and sisters with cars. No biggie. smiley smiley
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by strongerthaneva(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettyjo:
Dont just get this...what wrong with taking a photo in a hotel?? is it a crime
Tell me how it's gud taken pics from one hotel to anoda as a lady..if not that u pretty for real I for talk sense to ur head now...Love still..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by angieberry(f): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
I'm very confused too. This is the first time I'm hearing this!
truthfulguy:
Na wah o. Taking pictures in a hotel is now termed bad, promiscuous? I don't get.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by ITUNUTG: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
COME AGAIN......
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Adaeze003(f): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
I still remember when someone saw a pic of me in front of universal hotel and I got a strong "what were you doing there?" even when he saw my laptop bag in the pic. Maybe they now use computers to prostitute grin

People hang out in hotels you know? Especially when they sell snacks and drinks and even the tv can attract football lovers sef.

Even if she went there to sleep with a man, how is that your business?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.