Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Facing The Real World With My Virginity! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facing The Real World With My Virginity! (1681 Views)

Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Facing The Real World With My Virginity! by kennboiy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
onila:
after sometime now or anytime soon, I will have to deal with this

the fear and anxiety. I am going through now, I cant explain

I don't know if I will be the girl who sees sex as a sport or sex as no big deal. and have sex with 2 or three guys before I get married

or will I be the same Onila, who believe sex is sacred . and keep my virginity till I get married

all I can say now
I am just very grateful. I had the chance to think and know abt sex before I start having sex
I had the time to mature a little or see other girls experiences before getting into it

I have to start praying now, and ask him to direct me to make good decisions

thanks for reading, Onila smiley

Love you all my Nairaland friends
your virginity is your pride onila.
Re: Facing The Real World With My Virginity! by suzzy16(f): 2:31am On Jun 28, 2015
onila:
after sometime now or anytime soon, I will have to deal with this

the fear and anxiety. I am going through now, I cant explain

I don't know if I will be the girl who sees sex as a sport or sex as no big deal. and have sex with 2 or three guys before I get married

or will I be the same Onila, who believe sex is sacred . and keep my virginity till I get married

all I can say now
I am just very grateful. I had the chance to think and know abt sex before I start having sex
I had the time to mature a little or see other girls experiences before getting into it

I have to start praying now, and ask him to direct me to make good decisions

thanks for reading, Onila smiley

Love you all my Nairaland friends
my dear,keep ur virginity o,till marriage,guys outside now re nt smiling,they just want to ve d taste of it and dump u afterwards,be wise and keep urself
Re: Facing The Real World With My Virginity! by suzzy16(f): 2:34am On Jun 28, 2015
grimandevil:
All she is saying is that she may not be a virgin till marriage. She wants to try out 2-3 guys max before settling down.

I keep saying it. If a kid of 16,18 yes talk about virginity I just laughter. Truth is guy can keep der virginity till marriage more than girls. Girls a been hit on constantly . so d think of sex more than guysguys.
Onila is your life but good thing is that now you know it isn't easy to keep it
gbagaun

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Sorry My Darling / Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends / What Does It Mean When A Man Wants To Impregnate You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.