Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? (83622 Views)

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? Like Is It Compulsory? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by chuckyee: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2008
BECAUSE I SEE PPL DOIN IT N MY UNCLES DOES IT
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by jekkad: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2008
chuckyee:

BECAUSE I SEE PPL DOIN IT N MY UNCLES DOES IT

Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by tomaagy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2008
well there's this myth that says when u cllose ur eyes wen kissing U're not there with ur mind i.e ur mind is allowed to wander to someone else,
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Fostercat(m): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2008
because the best things in world r yet to be seen embarassed
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by dadahgirl: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2008
Eyes closed is much more romantic. Your focus is on how the other's lips feel. When you have your eyes open, it can be uncomfortable. I had a guy that I was dating for a while kiss me with his eyes open. He would not even blink shocked shocked shocked, it was scary after a while. I thought he was on some kind of drug or something. grin
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by airhis(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2008
Hw a try 2 find out better yet is number 08056620409 luv 2 try it out wit u
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by TheJoker1(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2008
dadahgirl:

Eyes closed is much more romantic. Your focus is on how the other's lips feel. When you have your eyes open, it can be uncomfortable. I had a guy that I was dating for a while kiss me with his eyes open. He would not even blink shocked shocked shocked, it was scary after a while. I thought he was on some kind of drug or something. grin

Abeg no make laff kolo me dis Monday morning, i can fit imagine say yu close eye, as yu open am d guy eyes wide open, yu close ya eye again briefly, open am, same open but unseeing eyes, na to kolo na. But really nothing do the fella, just say d way way yur kiss dey affect d guy dey make half of im brain shut down due to d excitement and na d part wey dey affect d eyelids and other facial muscles so d scary crazed druggie look. Abeg no ask how i take know!

@Topic, when eyes are shut without going to sleep, then other senses become more sharpened and in this case the kizzing becomes "sweeter".

the girl replied, "i say yu can't kizz my puzzy, hahan, is it by fuzz"?
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Amanijuls: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2008
I hear u!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by deleson: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2008
Wahala too plenty for luv affair.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by tope2000(f): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2008
roflmao at this thread
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by ssRhino: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2008
Cos they wanna imagine the imaginables
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by tpia: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2008
It's mostly girls who close their eyes when they kiss and that's because they want to imagine that they're kissing Denzel washington or Boris Kudjoe and not you.

such a cynic. cheesy

@ topic: it makes the experience more surreal.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by francessby(f): 12:33am On Aug 07, 2008
it makes the whole thing more romantic
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 07, 2008
@ topic

I have surprised my boyfriend looking at me while kissing. How could he open his eyes? And why were mine opened too? grin
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by topup: 1:18am On Aug 07, 2008
Maybe they close their eyes because the apartment is that crummy.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 07, 2008
Heat of the moment
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by bkplur(f): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2008
ask yourself,y do we close our eyes,when we dream,when we sleep, this is because the most beautiful things in the world are unseen,its something waiting for a manifestation,that is y its hidden,kissing is romantic tastes good but its doing it with the rite person lol grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by minute(f): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2008
A natural reaction i guess.

Some kiss with eyes wide open, Emi ni mo ni oju mi,mode le ran kale toba wumi,creepy isnt it?
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Lizt(f): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2008
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing?
cos u appreciate the moment more wen ur eyes are closed.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by agaba123(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2008
Lizt:

Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing?
because u appreciate the moment more when your eyes are closed.
Appreciate the wonderful moment indeed
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by xyoung: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2008
recent happening in lagos have shown that wonders are right beneath our nose.
former miss nigeria has been impregnated by a famous babalawo in the ijesha-tedo area of surulere,
and our sources confirmed that she has been going around like she hasnt even noticed she is preg.
when asked she said she is not preg but only properly fed by her new catch.

in these case i wonder who catch who?

www.babalawo.com
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Ola8(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2008
try it with your spouse u'ill get the answer
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by xyoung: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2008
sorry is this the right place??

Lawyer Joke
Lawyer In Hell
A lawyer died and was delivered into the devil's hands. "You will be spending eternity here, but I'll let you pick your own room from three I'll show you," the devil said.

In the first room were thousands of people standing on their heads on a brick floor. "I don't like that," said the man. "Show me the second."

In the second room were thousands of people standing on their heads on a wood floor. "Well, that's better than brick," the man said, "but show me the third."

In the third, thousands of people were standing ankle-deep in a room full of creepy-crawlie infested garbage, all drinking coffee.

"I'll choose this room," he said.

Into the room he went and the door slammed behind him.

Immediately, the voice of a minor demon rang out, "OK, coffee break is over, back on your heads."
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by musliu(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2008
to feel the passion and it makes it interesting
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by kingsikaz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2008
$$Rhino:

Cos they want to imagine the imaginables
na lie grin

francessby:

it makes the whole thing more romantic

i don't think so. it make it romanshun (not thick) grin

michelin89:

@ topic

I have surprised my boyfriend looking at me while kissing. How could he open his eyes? And why were mine opened too? grin

just cos u guys didn't trust each other. u had beta close one eye n open the other when doing da stuff grin

topup:

Maybe they close their eyes because the apartment is that crummy.
what about if they are in da apartment? wink

musliu:

to feel the passion and it makes it interesting

out of it; try to learn more on the art of kissing
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by kingsikaz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2008
just 2 main reasons

1. so that both partner will not see how dirty their teeth is grin grin grin
2. cos it's a closed circuit. smiley
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by freakyy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2008
Pretty Logical,   At such close range, You get to see each others pimples,acne, boils,  and wonder ' am i insane!' cheesy grin smiley
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by kingsikaz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2008
even krokro grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by stephne007(f): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2008
kissing wit ur eyes closed is definately a thing to do wit natural instincts wink wink, personally, when i feel totally in for my guy i just close dem eyes and flow wit d rhythm cool cool cool, aint imaginning no oda guy like some guy said shocked shocked but tryin to fix d moment in my soul smiley smiley and putting my totality into the kiss smiley smiley. a kiss is spiritual smiley cool or dont ya all know dat a kiss is used to fuse two souls togther wink, its d best way to connect to ur boo i tell u wink wink wink wink.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Udyro(f): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2008
hmm, so so romantic when u close ur eyes o. especially (1) when u kiss someone u really love, (2) someone dat knows how to kiss well, not someone dat will use the whole tongue to block ur throat and (3) when the enjoyment of love is on, also immediately the rain falls  grin

oh boy, open eyes well well when u kiss someone u dont love, or someone ur heart dont move out to, somting fit happen while eyes close o smiley
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by StephenP(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2008
I guess it's more sensual.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Busta(f): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2008
I thought it was rude to kiss with ur eyes open.

if u're really feeling the person . . .u won't even know when your eyes closes up.
like someone said . . .it is sensual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.