Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? (83586 Views)

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? Like Is It Compulsory? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by nike4luv(f): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2009
its just unconscious, i bet you can do it if you still keep your eyes open, itl just be stupid like trying to sleep with your eyes open or staring at the sun with your eyes open. Plus its odd if you're kissing someone and still staring them out. they'll bite you in annoyance cheesy
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by debosky(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2009
nike4luv:

its just unconscious, i bet you can do it if you still keep your eyes open, itl just be stupid like trying to sleep with your eyes open or staring at the sun with your eyes open. Plus its odd if you're kissing someone and still staring them out. they'll bite you in annoyance cheesy
The way you bit me the last time. angry *long time!!*
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Dammyray(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2009
Deborsky why not call me to come and watch

Dont know why always thinking why till date, becuz me i be eyez comgba
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by spikedcylinder: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2009
Nike4luv? sad
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by nike4luv(f): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Nike4luv? sad
hello, did i do something wrong?

debosky:

The way you bit me the last time. angry *long time!!*
ehn ehn, darling me am sorry jere! lemme try again, this time close ya eyes ooooooooo
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by sweetpie23: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2009
the best things in life are unseen grin cheesy
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Zebedee10: 1:28am On Dec 22, 2009
I know this is an old thread but i followed a link to it smiley

I'm a fairly keyed in emotional person (for a guy anyway). I always close my eyes during kissing because of the emotion involved in it. Its the exact same as when on stage singing a high note or a song with a meaning i can relate to, Sometimes its just a bit too much so closing the eyes and trying to enjoy the moment in your own little world is an involuntary thing (well it is for me anyway I cant help myself doing it),

Some guys are not that emotional, so closing the eyes and letting go might not feel right, as for me I love to let go in the moment its great and people tend to love it grin
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 22, 2009
To feel that thunderous sensation the M&B novels say we are supposed to feel
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Chrisdonca(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2010
it is a call of nature, ! you can question GOD man, !
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by macula: 1:22am On Jan 21, 2010
Coz it feelz much more sexier
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by H2O2: 2:03am On Jan 21, 2010
To see stars and cherish a taste of heaven.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by icky: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2010
It's women that close their eyes and it's because they hate to see a man have a good time lmao!!!
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by alphaquest(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
when i start a kiss, my eyes remain open, not too wide but like slits, just so that i can locate where i should kiss wink ( i mean i dont want to end up kissing her nose!!) then as things fall into place we both close our eyes and use our other senses to take over and let our "touch" indicate everything, if i want to pull away to catch my breath i put pressure on her shoulders. if i want her to continue or increase the "tempo" (tempo? intensity? dono what to call it!! ) i pull her closer and "bear hug" her (not too tight, though she likes the "forcefulness". i dont wanna end up crushing her tongue). While kissing passionately i keep my hand above her waist and ideally near her head. grin and when i kiss her aggressively, i get a bit more adventurous cool We like "exploring" wink each other while we kiss with our eyes closed!!
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Omolola1(f): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
Awww! I lovey~
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by 1102(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2010
I love Kissing, esp wiv my baby,
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by justlook: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2011
It's crazy folks, Imagine kissing with your eyes closed in a dark room, kiss
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by justlook: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2011
It's crazy folks, Imagine kissing with your eyes closed in a dark room, kiss
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 08, 2011
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by annita19(f): 3:16am On Sep 08, 2011
If a guy doesn't close his eyes when he kisses he is just using you to get his rocks off, then run. I PEEK, (briefly on the first kiss). If the guy has his
eyes open he's an EPIC FAIL. That is one of my sure fire tests for a GOOCHER. Another test is if he only PRETENDS to be ticklish.
I'm an EXPERT. Who does he think he's fooling?

I believe so much in this
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by 190smh: 3:17am On Sep 08, 2011
--190--:

I love Kissing, esp wiv my baby,

annita19 wink wink
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by annita19(f): 3:18am On Sep 08, 2011
190smh:

annita19 wink wink

Lol you better stop it before they call u gay haven't you heard I am the same person as Reality101? Latest NL gossip news tongue
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by 190smh: 3:20am On Sep 08, 2011
annita19:

Lol you better stop it before they call u man-lover haven't you heard I am the same person as Reality101? Latest NL gossip news tongue

Nah - Ure aware i know u better than that -

cant be affected by wat they say - im a strong men (alone) wink
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by annita19(f): 3:23am On Sep 08, 2011
I am telling you lol This for example grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-754598.0.html
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by 190smh: 3:28am On Sep 08, 2011
annita19:

I am telling you lol This for example grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-754598.0.html

embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by annita19(f): 4:00am On Sep 08, 2011
190smh:

embarassed embarassed

Why lol smiley
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Freshouttrend: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Welcome to Fresh Out Trend Blog: Video:married woman Bleep from behind in a bush by ... http://freshouttrend..com/2013/04/videomarried-woman-Bleep-from-behind-in.html?spref=tw
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by druid06(m): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
Cos it would be creepy looking into someone's eyes while keeping.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Slamking(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2013
Love emanated 4rm the deapest part of the heart & its only when one meditate without distraction that d hrt wil be touch. Precious tins are in the world byond u know
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 15, 2013
I just dont like it
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by stijjaney(m): 2:44am On Oct 21, 2013
layi: Some say its because the most precious things in Life can't be seen with the naked eyes. U have to look within...and that what lovers do when kissing.

But i think its because of the sensation u get. Its out-of-this-world so u probably have to shut your eyes from this world to savor the moment in its entirety.

Some people kiss with eyes wide open anyway.
Re: Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? by solomonochei(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2013
skima: I will like to ask first... how do u always kiss eyes open or closed?

Well if u r in the sensation u might close ur eyes if u like... but for me not always.
m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ don't kiss d lips m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ kiss ∂aђ pussy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.