Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Story Time: She Duped Me, I Feel Like Killing Her!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Time: She Duped Me, I Feel Like Killing Her!!! (821 Views)

I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Time: She Duped Me, I Feel Like Killing Her!!! by Akhampapa(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
It was on a Saturday evening, while going through my
normal evening "walk-about" in my home located at the
centre of my hometown.

After about 30 minutes of trek, I got tired and dehydrated,
" Akham , let's eat some goodies" my mind swiftly
challenged me! It was then I noticed my soul has been
patiently perceiving the odour coming from Adamu the
popular Suya seller right beside me.
"Hey Aboki! Sannu" hey customer, laafia, me and Adamu
greeted. I requested for Suya and got a chilled Viju milk
nearby! Now it's time to go back home, I decided!

While walking down back home with my earpiece perfectly
shoved in my ears listening to my favorite song from Ola-
Dips! Loking from afar is a beautiful lady coming, a young,
pretty, curvy little gal! Omg!!! My today's trip is favourable, I
must wait for this lady! I silently said to myself.

Surprisingly for me, as she moved close while waiting for
her, I noticed a tear rolling down from eyes to the cheek and
a very good sign she's been crying for so long. I felt depressed, what could have caused a matured beautiful lady to be in a very sad mood on the road! I moved
closer and stopped beside her.

Hello lady, I greeted, she ignored and walked pass my side,
I followed, hello lady why are you crying, she responded not
as she moved on. Hello lady I can be of help to whatsoever
the problem is! And now she calmed down, looked up and bursted into a more heavy cry!!! I held her hand and said silently, tell me the problem, I might be of help!

"My brother is sick and needs help" she said in a pitiful way,
a sigh of relieved came from my soul and asked.... "just a
sickness?? How much does he need to survive and which
hospital is he?"

Read full story here http://www.akhampapa.com/2015/06/story-time-she-duped-me-i-feel-like.html?m=1

Re: Story Time: She Duped Me, I Feel Like Killing Her!!! by teewhydope(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
embarassed
Re: Story Time: She Duped Me, I Feel Like Killing Her!!! by Tbillz(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Enemy of progress. ... If she finds a better fellow let her progress.
Re: Story Time: She Duped Me, I Feel Like Killing Her!!! by Akhampapa(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
oh! funny man! pls kindly try and read d full article http://www.akhampapa.com/2015/06/story-time-she-duped-me-i-feel-like.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Do Gay People Hate Seeing Heterosexual Couples? / LADIES STOP DOING THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF LOVE AGAIN: / 10 Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.