Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) (65006 Views)

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Lady Pours Acid On Couple In Kano While On Bed (graphic Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by butanep(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
What an Ugly lady even on makeup... Most Ugly ladies are just unnecessarily jealous and wicked...

They take little thing too high. They see you with a fine girl. They just start running mad without know what's happening.

When you even want to get their pretty friends, they stand as blockage to you... that's how that ugly Janet wanted to stop me from getting that pretty Sandra. But she failed.

Ladies & gentlemen beware from them... some are evil.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by mubarak001(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eyah, am sure the boy mama go don warn am bt e no gree listen...i fear babe after God.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by sule5727: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
You are literally the first to comment on every topic grin lipsrsealed
abi o u too observe it she is always commenting on any tread first!!! I thought is only me dat is observing dat!!!
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Women wrecking men since the days of Adam and Eve

Free Forex Signals
www.aheadmarket.com

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by refreshrate: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
shocked

funniest meme in a while almost choked on the teem i was drinking. nice one
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
For the thread? grin
I think so tongue
okay..wait a min. tongue
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by ademega(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
You always book space before a tread is opened .
For instance , I want to post an article in the next four minutes , you would have book a space before that four minutes . I know your club .introvert
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by brize(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Jesus christ shocked lipsrsealed
hmmm Jesus Christ? Is that the guys name?
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by ednut1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
chop nd clean mouth gone wrong
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by butanep(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bifwoli:
No matter how good looking some ladies might be ,they're just not fit as romantic partner material.This one is just pure animal.

A warm and kind hearted average lady is far better than a beautiful monster.
but this lady is not good looking now...

She is Fugly... Fugly n evil
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Am sure he did something to her.... Maybe 4king another p<<y

he she wanted ? cos i know that face
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Am single and very happy......make I see geh wey wan pour me acid undecided
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
floxyluv80:
Wow! Ds handsome dude? Will dt re-unite them? Stupid girl! U won't hv rest of mind wherever u are. Na by force?
U be correct woman!
That lady is truly wicked and should be severely dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by goshen26: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
You are literally the first to comment on every topic grin lipsrsealed
Situation in the nation caused it cool
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by PreciousBro: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
We don't know what could have probably ensued between them,even at that it still doesn't justify her action.

Sad!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by sayoreal(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Why all dis
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by francescainnoce(f): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
WOW!!!
Some babe get mind sha...
Like really??

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Never date a girl with a temper!! Or breakup harshly

I found Evidence

[size=17pt]Anyway I found the girl on Twitter her name @_salmald and the boys acct too.

Check out their convo as at 26th, apparently they broke up nd the guy was taunting her, we can assume she got back at him through the acid issue... Convo below If you care

https://mobile.twitter.com/DareToIceberg/status/614475076159864832[/size]
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Fime2000: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] cool wink angry TO bad of her. wat can of devilish girl is dt.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
She will soon blame Mr Devil.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Ewuro4: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cheating tins.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Anolue53: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Waitin God go judge for dis world 2 much
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Pointg: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
She's not beautiful, I can understand why she's so sad may be she has been jilted by that handsome man. Infact what on earth is he doing hanging out with that bittttttch.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bad woman persin
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by dapsonlou(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
That's what hAppens when usHered an Ugly girl. When you break up with them its like you murdered them.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Gorimakpa1: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
some of them are heartless BITCHES with a "B" apologies to females folks in here
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lalasticlala cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by pseudonomer: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fear women, especially the insanely jealous ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) / Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.