Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,921 members, 7,824,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) (65005 Views)

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Lady Pours Acid On Couple In Kano While On Bed (graphic Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 28, 2015
When the gbola is too sweet
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by azimibraun: 6:12am On Jun 28, 2015
I am totally against her action. I am very sure nobody will see anything to praise her for about this. It's inhumane. But guys let's be honest, how some of us were not victims of this looking in retrospect is still a miracle. I guess all those ladles who's heart we broke were just God fearing and saw as fools or brothers and didn't want to punish us. I don't know what this guy did but a lot of did worst things to ladies. God and Girls must forgive us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 28, 2015
why na
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:

You didn't communicate neither did you comprehend my point and you have ended up to display your low level of IQ by your choice of words. It has also displayed your poor level of anger management from your reaction which depicts you can commit same crime the lady did.m you can see you are dull I intentionally put up that writeup to carry up a litmus test on dullards like and you failed woefully. Next time be conscious of your choice of words before replying someone like me cos if you go through most of my writeups I don't insult people in order to make a point. You need to take up an anger management class cos you possess low level of understanding.

You took sides of a female lunatic like yourself and you expect we all to clap for you abi? I unlike you will walkaway in tense situations rather than let the heat overwhelm me to do gross evil. You have not answered my question. If it were your dad, bro or son who was a victim, will you still be making diabolical opinions like you did on that poor man. Bloody hypocrite like you. I will even use worse words next time you choose to be reason like an animal and support evil. No be say you even fine sef. Mschewww.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Chiam55:
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned grin

Hmm if only your mother's fury was like the above on your dad before you were born, dem for born you? Stoopid feministic stance.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2015
francizy:

You are indeed a faceless one for making this terrible statement. I will only agree to this kind of inhumane treatment on the guy if he had raped her or was about to kill her in which sense, we call it self defense.

On the other hand, if her useless stone cold was heart broken (can a devils heart be broken? ), then why couldn't the she-goat look for means to get over the guy? If the guy had physically abused her, your likes would say "all men are wicked", "all men are heartless", etc. Now that a woman was the one, you are looking to share the blame.

She's nothing but a demonic beast for that. When the guy dies, we shall see how she will live with the murder. undecided
I don't involve in market women analysis let me tell you, most times we are quick to jump into conclusion without diagonising the causative factor. We have heard she allegedly pour acid on him that doesn't mean she did until the judge proclaim her guilty for the offence. Another thing we fail to understand its what led to the act? So that others in the society will take precendence from this. Am a realist here and am not among those like most that start trading blames. Life is never meant to be fair and crime most take place for the criminal and justice system to work. Or you think people that bad things happen to you serve God more than them? We are in that hobbesian state now where according to him life is short nasty and brutish.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Pauloot(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2015
find her to where kwa? I know when dem start? make dem hold their rice,make I hold my stew ooo
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 6:49am On Jun 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just shut up ya stinking mouth, madam. angry
Definitely you are goat if you can't analyse issues and refute mine, insulting me is it a panacea to the problem? Come up with something logical mtcheeew wasted brains.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2015
kingthreat:

Hmm if only your mother's fury was like the above on your dad before you were born, dem for born you? Stoopid feministic stance.

Wow there was no need to bring my deceased parents into this! I wasn't supporting what she did, I made an observation.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2015
francizy:

Just be careful so that you don't dump nkemdi89's type, cuz she go invite you come for last sex, then pour you hot soup... grin
Crime like these will continue to flourish will the mentality of people like you, when you learn to think outside sex and become more responsible for your actions.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by pmatiu: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Beware! Naija girls with der jungle justice nt knowin it will lead dem to jail. I av seen different cases like dis before were a girl use razor to design her boyfriend body while he was asleep because she claim he sheated o her
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 6:59am On Jun 28, 2015
lawanson44:

You too sef resemble girl wey fit pour petrol on man come set am ablaze! (no offense) undecided
I no dey like when person mention me and d person no fit give me reasonable criticism e dey irritate me. I believe you can still express yourself without insulting somebody.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by nairamaniac: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2015
poor dude. but have u guyz noticed its always girls that do this particular act. my question is "where do they even get this concentrated acid from?". is it that their urine is this particular dangerous-acid? hence they alone have access to it and use it anytime they get angry with the guy?
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2015
kingthreat:

You took sides of a female lunatic like yourself and you expect we all to clap for you abi? I unlike you will walkaway in tense situations rather than let the heat overwhelm me to do gross evil. You have not answered my question. If it were your dad, bro or son who was a victim, will you still be making diabolical opinions like you did on that poor man. Bloody hypocrite like you. I will even use worse words next time you choose to be reason like an animal and support evil. No be say you even fine sef. Mschewww.
Hoenstly you are retarded to think life is ever fair, the earliers you wake up and face the realities of life the better, I never mentioned that I was supporting her, I was only analysing the situation on ground and for you to jump into conclusion she did that makes your reasoning myopic. Are you the the judge? Were you there? Ask yourself all these pertinent questions, someone put it up, has the actual investigation on the case concluded? If you don't analyse the issue how will others learn from it? Or do you think I support her action? Do I look like a feminist to you? Allow the legal system to do their job before you castigate me because most of you are too lazy to dig into issues before you conclude. And you expect me to join the bandwagon of people like you that are quick to apportion blames.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by damiloladuke: 7:16am On Jun 28, 2015
Yeee, too bad

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Mariopgomery(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2015
2015 is such an unfortunate year for boyfriends.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by deflover(m): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2015
someone post pictures of a guy birthed in acid....places love pictures of couples by the side.....no information on the so called couples....no names....no history on what may have gone wrong....and all i see are people condemning a girl who may not know her picture in up and moving fast on social media that she attempted murder.....

sometimes i wonder how intelligent people can be....they just post without sitting back to think if this is not just cheap blackmail angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by synergycom19: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2015
Most ladies/women are posses by demons this days
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by idupaul: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2015
ahsekeena:
She's a dumb bi.tch.

Now shez messed herself up cos she wanted to mess the guy up? There are better ways to deal with douche bags.

She fuc.kcd her life up cos of a guy?

Mehn....she dumb

And how do you know the guy is a douche bag?
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2015
I Guess the guy cheated on her... but pouring acid is going to fair u have to value life u can't give
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Wat kind of heartless gal is dis. # nonsense # all dis ugly gals desperate 2 marry a fine bobo take it easy o. I think de must have caught de guy with a fine gal. N u knw aw jealous women could be. so guys wen u hook up with an ugly gal make sure u don't play with her emotion cuz she might pour u acid.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by CHARLOE(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2015
berrystunn:
Am sure he did something to her.... Maybe 4king another p<<y

he she wanted ? cos i know that face
Stupid comment, and to think u're a guy. There's nothing d guy cld have done to deserve this wikedness. Cruel, heartless, vindictive, jealous fugly b.itch! she knows she can't get a fine like dis in her life again.
Guys be warned, don't date or marry UNFORGIVING girls with HOT TEMPER! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Freiburger(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2015
Chiam55:
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned grin

See her Brown teeth ode undecided
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Wow there was no need to bring my deceased parents into this! I wasn't supporting what she did, I made an observation.

Im so sorry. Sorry my sympathy for the poor boy made me think irrationally. Please ignore my last statement.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:

Hoenstly you are retarded to think life is ever fair, the earliers you wake up and face the realities of life the better, I never mentioned that I was supporting her, I was only analysing the situation on ground and for you to jump into conclusion she did that makes your reasoning myopic. Are you the the judge? Were you there? Ask yourself all these pertinent questions, someone put it up, has the actual investigation on the case concluded? If you don't analyse the issue how will others learn from it? Or do you think I support her action? Do I look like a feminist to you? Allow the legal system to do their job before you castigate me because most of you are too lazy to dig into issues before you conclude. And you expect me to join the bandwagon of people like you that are quick to apportion blames.
Absolutely! Makes a lot of sense, we have not heard the poor girls side of the story, could be that she was put in a desperate situation of self defence, is funny how humans brains operates, one woman allegedly pours acid on a man every one( men) wants her to hang but every day man kills,rapes or murders a woman its business as usual subsequently i believe the reason she has gone into hiding is to avoid the sanctimoniously judgemental, ignorant nigerian Mob who may lynch the poor girl before even given her the chance to tell her side of the story, i bet you wont believe this comments are coming from a fella like me smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by lastpage: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2015
She should be caught and shot in the head..... or a life sentence for attempted murder.

All these feminazi nonsense is getting out of hand.
angry angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by lastpage: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2015
azimibraun:
I am totally against her action. I am very sure nobody will see anything to praise her for about this. It's inhumane. But guys let's be honest, how some of us were not victims of this looking in retrospect is still a miracle. I guess[b] all those ladles who's heart we broke[/b] were just God fearing and saw as fools or brothers and didn't want to punish us. I don't know what this guy did but a lot of did worst things to ladies. God and Girls must forgive us.

Speak for yourself, Eediat!
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by CHARLOE(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:

I don't involve in market women analysis let me tell you, most times we are quick to jump into conclusion without diagonising the causative factor. We have heard she allegedly pour acid on him that doesn't mean she did until the judge proclaim her guilty for the offence. Another thing we fail to understand its what led to the act? So that others in the society will take precendence from this. Am a realist here and am not among those like most that start trading blames. Life is never meant to be fair and crime most take place for the criminal and justice system to work. Or you think people that bad things happen to you serve God more than them? We are in that hobbesian state now where according to him life is short nasty and brutish.
@ Nkemdi, we don't need any judge to declare her guilty. why is she hiding if she's innocent? I can see all ur emty, useless attempt at validating this wicked act and am sure u will do worse. Am not surprised cos u're even uglier than d escapee b.itch!
I understand d plight of fugly girls like u, guys hardly look ur way so u force/warm ur way into a guys heart and can't imagine him living u for a pretty girl, living u in d wildeness of spinsterhood.
A pretty girl can easily move on, cos she wld have guy toasting her everyday, unlike d fugly, insecure, heartless ones no guy says even a hi to, i've bin there so i no what am saying. WARNING: Guys date only pretty girls, run from girls like ugly, insecure girls like Nkemdi

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by abercrombie(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2015
See one of the disadvantages of havin a gf

I rest my case.....yawnz
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by xcesswag(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Karashika lomo yi o....acid lo fi shey baptism.....dats cannibalism
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Freiburger(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:

Holy sh!t....Well, there's no much distinction between the both of you. Your Profile says something about that.

Daughters of Jezebel, diaris God o embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.