Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) (64982 Views)

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Lady Pours Acid On Couple In Kano While On Bed (graphic Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:
No one deserves this, but some people deserves it, don't go about breaking your partner heart thinking you are smart or going about hurting people. Everyone has its method of anger management some people can go extreme. Most people are here condemning her but they can do worster I wish there is any english like that.karma is everywhere an not that am supporting her but am only analysing the incident before somebody will start raining insult on a faceless person.

You too sef resemble girl wey fit pour petrol on man come set am ablaze! (no offense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 28, 2015
Wickedness on a new level... jail should be the final verdict
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
in the mean time, check this out!!!
www.infobiznaija.com/tolexandre

and kiss poverty goodbye
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Freiburger(m): 1:11am On Jun 28, 2015
WICKEDNESS + STUPIDITY = ?
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Freiburger(m): 1:16am On Jun 28, 2015
oluwafavourme:
Only God knows what went wrong

What went wrong? Could there be any justification for this evil act?

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by OgaJonah(m): 1:18am On Jun 28, 2015
CHAI...! SUPPRISE.....! AND NOW HIM GO TALK SAY HE NEVER F*CK HER AT-all. i pity ur LIFE
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Freiburger(m): 1:32am On Jun 28, 2015
logica:
The guy's fault. When you stoop too low and date a female that doesn't measure up, that's what happens. Hey, I am merely judging by looks alone.

On Point

And btw, why are the ladies reluctant in making comments? My simple observation though.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 28, 2015
The heart of man is despirately wicked who can know it? You just disfigured this good looking dude's face,'bet why'
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 28, 2015
Freiburger:

On Point

And btw, why are the ladies reluctant in making comments? My simple observation though.
Because most of the ladies are asleep,no right thinking lady is going to support such an evil act.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by francizy(m): 1:45am On Jun 28, 2015
Am sure she's one of them girls screaming feminism! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by francizy(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2015
Unikbeau:
The heart of [size=18pt]WOman[/size] is despirately wicked who can know it? You just disfigured this good looking dude's face,'bet why'

undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by francizy(m): 1:49am On Jun 28, 2015
AirstarKane:
:owhy na, omo devil no try o 4 dis people life @ all. shocked and they fine o sad

So na devil do am now eh? If say na the guy use blow design her face now, e go be say all men are wicked bah? grin

Btw. I pray that heartless mofo knows no peace till she gets locked up.. angry
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:53am On Jun 28, 2015
francizy:
Am sure she's one of them girls screaming feminism! undecided
Some guys don't just get it when it comes to dumping a girl.

You go about it gently because: Hell has no fury like a woman scorned - William Congreve, in The Mourning Bride, 1697.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by logica(m): 2:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Dnt break a woman's heart
Abi? Men's hearts are made to be broken, not women.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by francizy(m): 2:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some guys don't just get it when it comes to dumping a girl.

You go about it gently because: Hell has no fury like a woman scorned - William Congreve, in The Mourning Bride, 1697.

Some wouldn't take it even if you use Ferrari to dump them.. For a woman to have such mind, then there's no way she wouldn't have hurt him, no matter how gently he goes.

She's plain heartless and I only pity the unlucky human that will live with such under same roof..
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:21am On Jun 28, 2015
francizy:

Some wouldn't take it even if you use Ferrari to dump them.. For a woman to have such mind, then there's no way she wouldn't have hurt him, no matter how gently he goes.

She's plain heartless and I only pity the unlucky human that will live with such under same roof..
Dig a pit she can't avoid,catch her red handed and that is it. wink cheesy

Trust me bro, any girl can be dumped and nothing will happen. grin
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by francizy(m): 2:26am On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:
No one deserves this, but some people deserves it, don't go about breaking your partner heart thinking you are smart or going about hurting people. Everyone has its method of anger management some people can go extreme. Most people are here condemning her but they can do worster I wish there is any english like that.karma is everywhere an not that am supporting her but am only analysing the incident before somebody will start raining insult on a faceless person.

You are indeed a faceless one for making this terrible statement. I will only agree to this kind of inhumane treatment on the guy if he had raped her or was about to kill her in which sense, we call it self defense.

On the other hand, if her useless stone cold was heart broken (can a devils heart be broken? ), then why couldn't the she-goat look for means to get over the guy? If the guy had physically abused her, your likes would say "all men are wicked", "all men are heartless", etc. Now that a woman was the one, you are looking to share the blame.

She's nothing but a demonic beast for that. When the guy dies, we shall see how she will live with the murder. undecided
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:27am On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:
Just shut up ya stinking mouth, madam. angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by francizy(m): 2:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dig a pit she can't avoid,catch her red handed and that is it. wink cheesy

Trust me bro, any girl can be dumped and nothing will happen. grin

Just be careful so that you don't dump nkemdi89's type, cuz she go invite you come for last sex, then pour you hot soup... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:29am On Jun 28, 2015
francizy:

Just be careful so that you don't dump nkemdi89's type, cuz she go invite you come for last sex, then pour you hot soup... grin
grin grin grin grin

smh.

yeye boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 28, 2015
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned grin
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 3:06am On Jun 28, 2015
Chiam55:
What's making you happy about that? angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by francizy(m): 3:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Miss light skinned.. Hope you won't poor acid on Mrcork's cock someday... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 28, 2015
find her and also pour acid on her too!
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by onatisi(m): 3:26am On Jun 28, 2015
That girl looks devilish and domineering.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by hensben(m): 3:34am On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:
ira nu abacha.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by hensben(m): 3:36am On Jun 28, 2015
Chiam55:
See the way you are shinning ur teeth...u re happy right but if it were to be the other way round...double standard being.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by czarr(m): 3:38am On Jun 28, 2015
Women are getting more dangerous by the day!!
Thanks to the feminist angry angry angry

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by emzila(m): 4:31am On Jun 28, 2015
vimi:
Guys be careful the kinda geh uu date.
She must have done something close to this n the guy ignored iit without taking decisive action. angry

she might even be iin love already with another guy having fun angry

Can she give birth to someone of the guy's age Why try take life uu can't give
#LadyBeastsEverywhere #HeartlessBeings #CluelessCreatures #UnfaithfulWoman #DemonPosessedSoul #TerribleWoman #EvilDaughterOfEve #WorworGeh #HeddiotAnimals #Ekwensu

guys lets always be careful, try to see beyond love. Your girl friend told you that when her last boyfriend slapped her, she was ready to stabbed him if not that she couldn't find knife around. Pls run for your life, don't think you guys are in love and she wouldn't do that to you. Your partners true characters show up on days of trouble not when all is rosy, find out how ur babe or guy handles her/his past and present trouble days. May God help us all.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by abah009: 5:07am On Jun 28, 2015
I hear sey she contact AIDS from the guy.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by jnrbayano(m): 5:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Rexnegro:

Tah make we no lie the babe fine , just that na her action ugly....

Perhaps to you but certainly not to me.

My people say, "agwa bu mma nwanyi"

Translated to, "the beauty of a woman is in her behaviour"

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Lincoln275(m): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2015
she is doing what? hiding? no be she dey for their toilet? go arrest her jooor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos / Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.