Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) (64988 Views)

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Lady Pours Acid On Couple In Kano While On Bed (graphic Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2015
otiigba1:
Absolutely! Makes a lot of sense, we have not heard the poor girls side of the story, could be that she was put in a desperate situation of self defence, is funny how humans brains operates, one woman allegedly pours acid on a man every one( men) wants her to hang but every day man kills,rapes or murders a woman its business as usual subsequently i believe the reason she has gone into hiding is to avoid the sanctimoniously judgemental, ignorant nigerian Mob who may lynch the poor girl before even given her the chance to tell her side of the story, i bet you wont believe this comments are coming from a fella like me smiley
Honestly you don't know how you have made my day, most people are judgemental and myopic in analysing issues of these pedigree that's why nigerians continues to wallow in ignorance, it is so unfortunate so many of our young ones especially our nairalanders find it difficult to involve in comprehensive analysis before they comment, if an ailment isn't diagonised how will it be cured? Most people ends up with the eeya and blame mentality thereby avoiding the underlying cause of the situation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2015
Freiburger:

Holy sh!t....Well, there's no much distinction between the both of you. Your Profile says something about that.

Daughters of Jezebel, diaris God o embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Am sorry how old are you? Since I don't check peoples profile I believe you are below the normal IQ of an adult so its needless arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2015
CHARLOE:

@ Nkemdi, we don't need any judge to declare her guilty. why is she hiding if she's innocent? I can see all ur emty, useless attempt at validating this wicked act and am sure u will do worse. Am not surprised cos u're even uglier than d escapee b.itch!
I understand d plight of fugly girls like u, guys hardly look ur way so u force/warm ur way into a guys heart and can't imagine him living u for a pretty girl, living u in d wildeness of spinsterhood.
A pretty girl can easily move on, cos she wld have guy toasting her everyday, unlike d fugly, insecure, heartless ones no guy says even a hi to, i've bin there so i no what am saying. WARNING: Guys date only pretty girls, run from girls like ugly, insecure girls like Nkemdi
If you like insult me but have my point and I see you will never get it because your reasoning is very shallow and out of place, you don't know and you don't want to learn, let me tell you something I joined this forum to enlighten and educate people on societal issues, I don't assume you should agree with me but those who will surely tap from contribution will. Also you can't educate everyone and it irritates me when I see our helpless youths like you noise diving in the wrong direction due to ignorance and lack of intellectual ability and capacity. If you really want to make your point you shouldn't insult someone it depicts you lack home training and if you don't change the society will train you better.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2015
CHARLOE:

Stupid comment, and to think u're a guy. There's nothing d guy cld have done to deserve this wikedness. Cruel, heartless, vindictive, jealous fugly b.itch! she knows she can't get a fine like dis in her life again.
Guys be warned, don't date or marry UNFORGIVING girls with HOT TEMPER! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

@ There's nothing d guy cld have done to deserve this wikedness

Teh...... even when he pass HIV to her,
fine boy without senex , guy hear are side of the story ,
Warn yourself and do the right thing.... you will get what you give....

your fine boy get luck sha... hope say him don learn now
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2015
Danhumprey:
Smh! Just wondering what the guy might have done.

Girls are not smiling!grin
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2015
idupaul:

And how do you know the guy is a douche bag?

Aren't they all?
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:

Honestly you don't know how you have made my day, most people are judgemental and myopic in analysing issues of these pedigree that's why nigerians continues to wallow in ignorance, it is so unfortunate so many of our young ones especially our nairalanders find it difficult to involve in comprehensive analysis before they comment, if an ailment isn't diagonised how will it be cured? Most people ends up with the eeya and blame mentality thereby avoiding the underlying cause of the situation.
am glad i ve contributed in making your day wink you are completely and utterly right, some people who comment on here are mostly ignorant thus they some times rain insults (or turn to jokers) when ever they see themselves losing a rational debate, the worst thing is, they adamantly do not want to educate themselves.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Freiburger(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:

Am sorry how old are you? Since I don't check peoples profile I believe you are below the normal IQ of an adult so its needless arguing with you.

Dont try to act like a learned one here, or try to teach us how to live in a civilized manner. Mind you, this is Nigeria where morality Plays huge role.

You Sound like a graduate from a law School but with a third class honours desperately searching for something to start with. Come here b!tch, got something better for you, how about sücking my d!ck? I'll pay better, but you will have to assure me that I can rule out another acid attack.

Bring it again biatch...

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by MrIyke222(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Imagine this two good looking to b couple...... now detroyed by the anger of a woman.... Indeed worst then the venom of a serpent!
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2015
otiigba1:
am glad i ve contributed in making your day wink you are completely and utterly right, some people who comment on here are mostly ignorant thus they some times rain insults (or turn to jokers) when ever they see themselves losing a rational debate, the worst thing is, they adamantly do not want to educate themselves.
Thanks bro.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Physika(f): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Fine boiz be like.. Oko awon omoge .. PITY sad sad

babatawa dis is enof warnin grin
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by coretechng1(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2015
But why can't all these legislators make law prescribing live imprisonment or even death penalties for this kind of crime.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2015
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by NightHawke: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2015
This is so sad.
People should learn to take a walk when either partner says it is over. Sometimes you hear i have invested so much money in this relationship or i have invested emotionally in this relationship; where do i go or start from?

If i cannot have him or her nobody else will; often leads to incidences of this nature.

I want to believe the Police is on to her plus her image should be photo-shopped to show different possible looks. Hope the lead does not go cold if any.

NL's on other forums can help spread the dragnet. She needs to tell her side of the story.

" ALSO THERE SEEMS TO BE AN INCREASE OF MISSING PERSONS LATELY OR A CASE OF INCREASED REPORTING; CAN NL PROVIDE A BOARD FOR LISTING OF MISSING PERSONS WITH PICS"?
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Freiburger:

Dont try to act like a learned one here, or try to teach us how to live in a civilized manner. Mind you, this is Nigeria where morality Plays huge role.

You Sound like a graduate from a law School but with a third class honours desperately searching for something to start with. Come here b!tch, got something better for you, how about sücking my d!ck? I'll pay better, but you will have to assure me that I can rule out another acid attack.

Bring it again biatch...

It shows you lack proper up bringing or along the line you derailed once a deviant child will always be one. ThankGod you have shown your mother is a bitch, even if you were raised in orphanage that doesn't mean you should loose your sense of decorum when addressing people. From your comment it shows you have nothing to contribute to the society. People like you deserve to die by the stray bullet of a drunk policeman and get unserved justice in return.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Donvic4u(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2015
So sad...

and the guy will remain like this forever, only if miracle happens...

women are dangerous o..

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Freiburger(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:

It shows you lack proper up bringing or along the line you derailed once a deviant child will always be one. ThankGod you have shown your mother is a bitch, even if you were raised in orphanage that doesn't mean you should loose your sense of decorum when addressing people. From your comment it shows you have nothing to contribute to the society. People like you deserve to die by the stray bullet of a drunk policeman and get unserved justice in return.

Absolutely irrelevant...

oops! I can see it hurts. Same way it hurts seeing that young man lying on that bed. It serves you right. But thats what you get when you publicily defend an evil act of this nature, all in the name of trying to Show to the world you know better. You are doing nothing but encouraging the upcoming ones that they can also do the same and nothing can be done about it. undecided

Next time, look for a better and logical way of placing your so-called Arguments.

Goodbye for now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Slidoo(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2015
May God safe us from d hands of wicked girls ooo.... bcox we can't do without dem... So guys na prayer b4 toasting now o
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Legacy4christ(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Dis gal worth killing cos her wickedness is more dan dat of a serpent, i pray for quick recovery of d guy i.j.n, n we guys should shine our eyes cos end time is near n mind d kind of gals we carry.Dis gal worth killing cos her wickedness is more dan dat of a serpent, i pray for quick recovery of d guy i.j.n, n we guys should shine our eyes cos end time is near n mind d kind of gals we carry.Dis gal worth killing cos her wickedness is more dan dat of a serpent, i pray for quick recovery of d guy i.j.n, n we guys should shine our eyes cos end time is near n mind d kind of gals we carry.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Gorimakpa1: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
EVILFOREST:
That's why MEN rarely Live Longer... Because many Harbour DEMONS as WIVES.

LADIES think straight..
Their BRAINS are always developing..

That's why you should take every THREAT coming from a WOMAN serious.

They rarely think before they ACT.
CHECK most UNMARRIED MEN and REV. FATHERS... they Live Longer.. PLEASE why..?
by Nature man is simple being but when woman come into the man life he becomes sophisticated and complicated at the same time.....again i mean no disrespect to women folks here, they act and think, making decisions based on their emotion rather than by LOGIC. one has to be very careful when appointing a woman in a sensitive position (some men behave like this too).even in families you find them shamelessly sselectively relating to male folks based on sentiments
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by francizy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:

I don't involve in market women analysis let me tell you, most times we are quick to jump into conclusion without diagonising the causative factor. We have heard she allegedly pour acid on him that doesn't mean she did until the judge proclaim her guilty for the offence. Another thing we fail to understand its what led to the act? So that others in the society will take precendence from this. Am a realist here and am not among those like most that start trading blames. Life is never meant to be fair and crime most take place for the criminal and justice system to work. Or you think people that bad things happen to you serve God more than them? We are in that hobbesian state now where according to him life is short nasty and brutish.

It doesn't mean she did it but she's on the run.. So much for a realist.. undecided
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by francizy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
otiigba1:

No worry, soon na you them go pour acid.. Asskissing doesn't pay bro, only if you are kissing a worthy one.. undecided
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by otiigba1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
francizy:

No worry, soon na you them go pour acid.. Asskissing doesn't pay bro, only if you are kissing a worthy one.. undecided
thanks for your concern, but let me worry about that angry
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by francizy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:

Crime like these will continue to flourish will the mentality of people like you, when you learn to think outside sex and become more responsible for your actions.

No, crime like this won't flourish if all will condemn it and put heads together to catch that bårstård murderer, instead of looking for excuses to make her feel she was right. Now based on my points, I said, I will allow it if he was trying to hurt her and she defended herself, but seeing that they dated, it's most clear the guy found out that he couldn't live with a devil in his life and dumped her evil årsé. Instead of taking it in, she tried to kill him.

If it hurts her so much that she had her årsé dumped, why didn't she commit suicide and leave the dude to worry about her rather than putting her frustrations on the guy.

I hate physical violence of any kind and even if a guy rapés a woman, whether she was walking nàked in front of him or not, I will still condemn it and ask for his head, not come here and make silly excuses for him (a ràpist) or a murderer!
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by francizy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
otiigba1:
let me worry about that angry

I hope you get rewarded for your worries..

All the best bro.. undecided
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Frankiss44(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
nkemdi89:

If you like insult me but have my point and I see you will never get it because your reasoning is very shallow and out of place, you don't know and you don't want to learn, let me tell you something I joined this forum to enlighten and educate people on societal issues, I don't assume you should agree with me but those who will surely tap from contribution will. Also you can't educate everyone and it irritates me when I see our helpless youths like you noise diving in the wrong direction due to ignorance and lack of intellectual ability and capacity. If you really want to make your point you shouldn't insult someone it depicts you lack home training and if you don't change the society will train you better.

The more you talk, the more you make a fool of yourself... Have followed this thread from page 1 and nobody quoted you and didn't have something bad to say... Nobody deserves this sort of treatment and that's where you went out of place. Would you have taken this stupid stand of yours if the victim was your brother or dad? Let's call a spade a spade
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by seangy4konji: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bastard girl.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freiburger:

Absolutely irrelevant...

oops! I can see it hurts. Same way it hurts seeing that young man lying on that bed. It serves you right. But thats what you get when you publicily defend an evil act of this nature, all in the name of trying to Show to the world you know better. You are doing nothing but encouraging the upcoming ones that they can also do the same and nothing can be done about it. undecided

Next time, look for a better and logical way of placing your so-called Arguments.

Goodbye for now.

I will always stand for what I know even if ttwenty dullards like you are against it.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Edusouls(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
calamity women everywhere, how can u know them,no way. That's the worse thing in it..men are in trouble..
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
The face of a beast!
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) by mimicious(f): 12:49am On Jun 29, 2015
ignis:

Another escapee from yabaleft. ..
He is on the loose # watch list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.