Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers (49575 Views)

Buhari’s Delay In Making Appointments Exposing Us To Ridicule-apc Chieftain / Buhari's Delay In Making Appointments Grounds Nigerian Govt-Premium Times / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by ogologo123: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2015
the man and his understanding grammar is confusing, please advice him to use simple English

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by mickyarams: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2015
ZUBY77:

Source - https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=656566354443596&id=100002707135436&ref=m_notif&notif_t=close_friend_activity&actorid=100002707135436

It's only in Nigeria that people will find useless grammar like this impressive. The man is talking nonsense, most people on this forum don't understand his crap.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by DeRuggedProf: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Does Soyinka understand this guy? grin

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by fxseven(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2015
Patrick Obahiagbon - The Politicomedian .....

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by johnnychuks(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2015
horllyma:
u mean those grammar are purely benin language. Lolz.....
Exatly that man is not serious.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by smartn09(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2015
honourhim:
..and he even talked about chibok girls, saying their case is as dead as dodo?. see where he mentioned the word chichidodo grin grin grin
u can be funny indeed.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Visocrate(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2015
I no understand anything there o after my 20 years in studies in fact something is wrong somewhere it is either the Mr Patrick is ambiguous himself or he does not know how to communicate to the general public for God's sake why should I be moving with dictionary in anticipation of Patrick's dialogue or expression no no no I no fit dey waka with dic
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Dezzx:
undecided someone should please lent me a dictionary, mine is probably outdated. grin can't find most of the words in this write up in mine.

English Dictionary no fit solve this one ooo. Some statements n words there are not English.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Marcelinho(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Please sir the grammar is too OBJUCATE can you make it more CRINCUM CRANCUM.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Okeikpu(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2015
If only he knew how useless he is..... Ds re the kind of 4ucktards we allowed to stay in office sad instead of him to pay more attention in acting..... 4ucktard!!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by ajja: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2015
thief ole
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Okeikpu(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2015
CharliParker:
Is high time this man stop all this crankum crankum and talk what I will here
He actually thought he's wise..... He's only fooling himself . 4ucktards!!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by abercrombie(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2015
;DWot with the marshmallow I hope he is nt tryin to sy food....Gad I cnt find dis wordz on wikipedea

Crankum la crankum
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by HirstMOG(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Upnepaa:
He is definately refering to the TANOIDS,cool if only they can understand undecided in summary he said they should be patient,that PMB'S ministorial list will come soon and that you should calm down make una no get high blood pressure bcus blood is now vry scarce

Everything under Daura President, the cattle rearer is scarce, even soldiers are scarced too to kill BH!!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by dmcdad: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2015
EduRegard:
What shall it profit a man to start being unnecessarily unclear and confusing where simple and understandable English would have been more appreciated... To me, it makes no sense though.
You are right. But the begging question is; have you wondered why such words were created if we already have existing ones?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by slap1(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
He actually used 'am' instead of 'I'm'? That's embarrassing!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Whilst appreciating the tenterhooks of political ventriloquists,carpetbaggers,economic chichidodos and a vaudeville of pundits as to what they perceive as the phlegmatic predilection of President Buhari in the constitution of his cabinet,i would rather deposit in their objurgatory piazza the Chinese apophthegm which urges,that sofily sofily catchee monkey.

President Buhari must not be bludgeoned into precipitate,frenetic,fatuous and kamikazeic gambits that is obliviscence of the twelve years of political anomie and economic marshmallow occasioned by economic vampires and political pachucos. Am sanguine that a little more patience from Nigerians will prove that in Buhari they have found both a political palladium and an economic palisade.....

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Drabrah(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2015
ZUBY77:
I love the part where he said "sofily sofily catchee monkey"

Fraudulently intelligent
grin grin grin
Honestly u nailed it
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Drabrah(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Dezzx:
undecided someone should please lent me a dictionary, mine is probably outdated. grin can't find most of the words in this write up in mine.
& u wudn't find it even if u searched frm eternity 2 eternity.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Skoopy(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2015
Dezzx:

You certainly need one #Lend
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by femiaji: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2015
Softly Softly Catchee Monkey You must not be led aside by fits of disinclination or annoyance; if you give way to these you will never succeed. Patience and perseverance win the day. "Softly, softly, catchee monkey." -- BadenPowell ? The ProcessPattern version: Managers, Teachers, Parents, Users, Stakeholders and other Authority Figures seem to want it done right, done immediately, and never done again (DoItRightTheFirstTime ). Of course you can't deliver on such expectations, and in fact most of these Authorities are just your own boojums - the real people behind them know that good work takes time. They're putting pressure on you because they want your best, not because they expect a miracle. Now sometimes what these folk want is really not difficult to do. You know how to get from A to B, you get into that MentalStateCalledFlow, and you do it. But sometimes you haven't got the faintest, or you're damn certain what they're asking for isn't a realistic expectation, or it isn't the right thing at the right time. Therefore, Don't meet the insurmountable problem head on, but move slowly, deliberately, compassionately, to surround it. You don't catch your monkey by running into the jungle and trying to flush it out. Monkeys move faster in a jungle than you, and they can always climb and hide. Step back. Get lazy. Ignore deadlines. Think. Research. Wander. Let the back-burners do some work. Panicking and rushing isn't going to solve a hard problem. Perhaps you're not doing the right thing at the right time. Perhaps there's some other way to balance the forces, or some forces you're neglecting. You won't find the solution by looking for it; it has to find you. Let it. If you enter the jungle with due pace and caution, but with no idea in your head about catching a monkey, they won't see you as a predator coming. You just mind your business until you see a monkey. They'll be paying you no attention. Then calmly and deliberately notch your arrow and catch your dinner.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by luvprince4real(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Is uselu psychiatric hospital in Benin on strike?? Somebody should help dis man plz.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by alphaStoner(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2015
[size=90pt] cool story [/size]
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by ybalogs(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2015
ademega:
This man will make his students go mad if he were to be a lecturer
Lecturer? Abeg if nah play just stop am now.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by christabell18(f): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Dezzx:
I can't LENT u a dicko
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by suwalee(f): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by oladimeji09(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2015
lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Slidoo(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2015
ZUBY77:

Source - https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=656566354443596&id=100002707135436&ref=m_notif&notif_t=close_friend_activity&actorid=100002707135436
Who cares if he react.. Buhari don't & i don't care also... Pls op tell him to find himself a job....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by ShoBabba(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
UnknownT:
It won't be any difference from what other APC supporters have been saying/writing, he can't write against Buhari lest he will be remembered that PARTY IS SUPREME.
Btw, when softly softly catch monkey turn Chinese "proverb"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by namcyll(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
on the loose again
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by axfix(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Upnepaa:
He is definately refering to the TANOIDS,cool if only they can understand undecided in summary he said they should be patient,that PMB'S ministorial list will come soon and that you should calm down make una no get high blood pressure bcus blood is now vry scarce
So we now have to wait for eternity? Those ministers will they come from Heaven or are they not of flesh and blood? SMH
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers by paulibling(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Upnepaa:

Finally na this one you understand. His grammar no dey confuse you again.

Me wey dey sofily catch his engrish monkey no come agree to catch am today. Make buhari appoint ministers cos perm secs no fit hold fec meetings with him and sign more sensitive documents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.