Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES (3708 Views)

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by fulanimafia: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Ur resources sustain me? Is that why u shiver each time we tell u that we want out of this forceful marriage?

Yes, your ponmo and tomatoes come from the North. Who shivers? Delusions of grandeur. As I said earlier, this contraption will definitely be broken up, but not until the North develops its resources which were ignored due to over-reliance on oil.

Its funny how you say you want to leave this 'forceful marriage' when you people are daily flocking to the North in your Young Shall Grow buses, with some even standing as attachment. All you bring with your are fake drugs and crime. If easterners are being bombed in their buses in Kano motorparks, who then is the one chasing the other?

Wake up.

1 Like

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by nigerianvenom(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

Yes, your ponmo and tomatoes come from the North. Who shivers? Delusions of grandeur. As I said earlier, this contraption will definitely be broken up, but not until the North develops its resources which were ignored due to over-reliance on oil.

Its funny how you say you want to leave this 'forceful marriage' when you people are daily flocking to the North in your Young Shall Grow buses, with some even standing as attachment. All you bring with your are fake drugs and crime. If easterners are being bombed in their buses in Kano motorparks, who then is the one chasing the other?

Wake up.

I can imagine how myopic u and ur thought are.
U dont want to leave cos of what u stand to gain. U shouldn't be afraid of leaving if u know u can rely on what u have.

1 Like

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by IGBOSON2: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
omoelesa:
D Real Parasite Of Nigeria Are d people,dat cant stay in their region.

^^^You talking of the people that wanted out from Nigeria when hateful scum like you were slaughtering them in their tens of thousands in the 60s, yet you fought a war and spilled innocent blood to keep them as 'fellow compatriots'.....you talking of dem people!?

3 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by OduaVanguard: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2015
huptin:
North : food
South west ; industries and ports, agric/Cocoa
South South : Oil
South East: ??

Bro, add Cocoa and agric to the SW abeg -- last year alone we added a whopping 1 billion dollars worth of Cocoa exports ALONE to the Federal coffers. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by fulanimafia: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2015
nigerianvenom:

I can imagine how myopic u and ur thought are.
U dont want to leave cos of what u stand to gain. U shouldn't be afraid of leaving if u know u can rely on what u have.

https://www.nairaland.com/2413219/nigeria-loses-n50trn-annually-untapped#35272195

Its only a matter of time.
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by fulanimafia: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^You talking of the people that wanted out from Nigeria when hateful scum like you were slaughtering them in their tens of thousands in the 60s, yet you fought a war and spilled innocent blood to keep them as 'fellow compatriots'.....you talking of dem people!?

Stop flooding into Kano and then you will be taken seriously. Ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by arewatech(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Caseless:
this is deep.

Lalasticlala, do ur work. Thank u!

Great write up bro. This is powerful.
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by arewatech(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
aminho:
You termed me 'lazy', though my laziness
hasn't crippled me from farming enough
Rice, millet, sorghum, wheat, Maize,
Onions,cocoa
& 85% of the stuff that make up your
daily staple. Ever wondered where and how the
wheat and millet that runs your breweries
come from? You said I'm 'unproductive',
because my
land has no oil. I wish to know how much
you payed God for the oil beneath your feet. Don't tell me your hard-work cause
its
existence! You mischievously call me
'ABOKIII' OR SOUTHWASTERNER because I
choose to be generous, friendly & funny
instead of dubious, rude & cunning. you call me 'Malu' or yoloba derogatorily... .. I regard
myself as such because I rear, breed &
transport the livestock which gave u Ise-
ewu, pepper-soup, suya, kilishi, kpomo
etc.
Lets not forget the hide/skin which makes
your shoe markets thrive. My dear brother,
Nations have survived and
prosper without exploring a single barrel
of
crude but no nation has ever (& can ever) survive without producing enough to feed
its citizens.
Remember its from our cocoa plantation rubber and timber and groundnut money
that we explored and drilled the oil in
your land which means its also our
investment

To underscore the importance of the region as the breadwinner of the nation, a misunderstanding between the Lagos State Government and Northern traders who bring goods such pepper, edibles, fruits and cows from the North created panic in the city some years ago. For a few days, the food chain of an entire state was shut down. Drought soon became imminent. Prices of foodstuff also went up astronomically. There was panic everywhere as residents prayed for the northerners to end the strike. Such is the importance of the North. Why do we then still refer to them as parasites when they feed the entire country? The coming of the military truncated the progress of the North just as it did other regions. Our leaders’ failure to harness the resources of the country created an oil-based mono-economy which made the entire country dependent on the product. This is not the North’s problem. It is a Nigerian conundrum.

Lets pray 4 a better Nigeria we are one
good people great nation
With love from your friend 'Amshi

cc: sameer1212 fulanimafia ibnsultan, caseless, muhdG, moswags, arewatech nafiachi, eesaah, simbad221, ayesman, arewafederation, fulaman, RAWANI nduchuks, Janedoe26 QuotaSystem midolian lalasticlala seun :and all concerned NL's.

Lalasticlala, do ur work. Thank u!

Great write up bro. This is powerful.
Re: The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Who is crying ALL IZZ WELL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Lady, Nneka Ararume Olisa Metuh Gave $2m / Uproar As Orji Uzor Kalu’s Letter To Ikpeazu Leaks / The Untold story of Yusuf's Bike Accident: Every Single Life In Nigeria Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.