Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable (53102 Views)

Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy / Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement / Insurgency Worsens Under Buhari – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rexology:

Did I hear you say "Intergrity"? Tell me 1 politian in Nigeria that has intergrity?...politics all over the world is a game of interest...you may not like Saraki, but he did not do anything wrong.Infact in real sence, it was those absentees Senators that made Ekweremadu the deputy Senate President and not Saraki. Infact APC should even thank Saraki for being there at that time if not PDP would have legally and constitutionally produced both the Senate President and Deputy ,because they(PDP) formed the required quorum for the election, and nothing APC senator could have done,as they do not have the constitutional 2/3 remove them.
Therefore, Saraki should have been praised by APC rather than critizing him.
My prayer is, any person(s) that is expecting the downfall of another person(s), may he,she or they see the person(s) succeeding the more.
How many is required to form a quorum?? Mind you politics of these nature is very dicey...it just takes a little mistake or misdeed from Saraki to get him booted out...APCs mind is made up on saraki...Anyday that a member of PDP raises a motion for his impeachment..dats all! They wouldnt sweat getting the required support...in a nutshell, PDP have all it takes to blackmail him into favouring them every now and then....thats the situation saraki is now....making SURE that the enemy camp is happy ALWAYS...
Saraki had the chance to make amends last week but he ruled out the APCs choice...thereby finally severing ANY trace of bond btw him and his party...
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by Yommiefish(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
It appears to me that PMB isn't the one in charge here: 'The voice is the voice of Jacob,
but the hands are the hands of Esau'. I sensed Atiku is much more involved than meet the eyes.
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by FearGodinall: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
What's really the big deal of accepteting Saraki/Dogora led NASS? Are they not Nigerians and members of APC? If they can't be trusted why accepting them into your angelic party at the first place? In fact these people need to be commended because they put nigeria first or do we also blame the clark for proceeding with the inauguration? If so buhari should have stayed back at his inauguration to attend to other Pressing issues in the party if that's the greatest sin so far they had committed.Are we not in democratic dispensation that we call his act over ambitious? well, I pity those that are saying Saraki is finished, remember he's from Kwara and if the constitution 'allows' he 'll be governor/senator again and again without any rancor.
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by reuben79: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
saraki will Nt survive dis, his comin generation will Lear 4m dis.saraki as made bad record 4 saraki name.who's goin to trust dis name again?
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by hamilton62(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
I BELONG TO NOBODY AND I BELONG TO EVERYBODY
do you believe this?
If you say the truth, you will be called a TANOID... if you carbonate deceit with sweet words they will say kudos...
please what does PMB mean by PDP never gave them, APC such chance in 16 yrs of reign... don't you think this man stinks with hatred because that is what i got from there?
We need change in this country be it APC or PDP... must APC be the change mechanism alone?
It then will never work because all hands must be on the desk just as done in USA by the Democrats and Republicans.
How can you hate a party so much to the extent you are baise? (question to the president)
Who are the APC politicians?
Is he trying to tell us the the wolves in sheep cloaks parading themselves as APC politicians are saints?
Hell no!
Please my humble president, can't we find worthy politicians in PDP when compared to your party, APC?
Yes definitely, they are in majority in PDP to APC because some Nigerians are not gullible and know the truth ...
Please, before you quote me because i believe you will, i am not a PDP nor APC member but analysing politics with free heart.
God bless our country, Nigerian, President, MB and my fellow Nigerians....
Forward ever and viva Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by franudi: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ekweremadu's removal without PDP's approval cannot work.It is too late.APC goofed and has to live with the reality.
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by Slynonny(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Menace2Society:
LMAO grin no wonder your father died wretched
Mine is still living and wealthy i don't know about yours.
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by tonquendo4u(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
GBAM

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by tonquendo4u(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
socialmediaman:
For me, it's completely unacceptable, not because I have any issue with Ekweremmadu, but because PDP poses a stumbling block to Buhari's success as president, just as a way of massaging their ego. To the best of my knowledge PDP meant no good for Nigerians and still means no good for Nigerians, and for whatever purpose it serves, they will try to make sure this government fails especially by frustrating passage of bills that will accelerate development and pursuance of Justice and development.

PDP to the best of my knowledge never faced so much parliamentary opposition as GEJ got all the help he needed, having PDP occupying that position is a big distraction to this government and therefore completely unacceptable.
Do u know y d president is not reacting,because it favours him.If Tinubu's faction had hijacked d house,it would b easy to distabilise him.He knows what he's doing.And truth is,d North has hijacked power.Yorubas should just accept d fact.D southwest has lost APC
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by tonquendo4u(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
What happened on the floor of the house is what exactly Buhari wants. Buhari prefer to work with Saraki and Dogara who are Godfatherless than Lawan/Akume/Gbajabiamala who has Tinubu's hand written all over them.

Buhari can now approach Saraki/Dogara directly without having to pass2ru Tinubu (a Godfather).

I see Buhari covertly whittling down Tinubu's power in the legislature just to have a smooth administration using Atiku/Saraki to do the dirt while he stand neutral (he wasn't neutral) ....... .... Atiku knows Tinubu very well and Saraki has always defeat Tinubu since his political career.

Buhari will pacify Tinubu through the cabinet nonetheless Buhari has absolute control over the cabinet thus if any of Tinubu boys in the cabinet messed up, with one command Buhari will strip such person from office.GBAM

This is all to keep Tinubu under proper control because he is the most ambitious Politician in Nigeria...... National Politics is a different ball game from regional Politics.
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by Spybradd: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nellybii:

You semi illiterate calling a president dullard. You an anonymous, a nobody. You can't even communicate in simple English. Only pidgin. Shame on you and your hopeless generation of haters and enemies of progress. "Spits"

hey back off,punk_arsse..i bet ur sorry arsse u junkhead was partying when all sorta vituperations were unleashed on gej,wasnt it?

U 4kn dont need to spit,u gat them lined up n foaming on da sides of ur mouth already,diickhead..

grin grin undecided
cool
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by frankyychiji(f): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

3 bottles of oh mpa on my head for you
Dude your head must be made of iron! grin
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by Skillz02(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Welrez:
Ekweremadu is unimpeachable, as it stands!

So long he is a being from God then your article make no sense to me,,,
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by Duru1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

The jackass is a born again dullard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by Zakir280(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
by d time u check dis NL dullards calling buhari a Daura President u will find out dey r d ppl DAT wants to divide this country and wants to forever b a puppet to d "AMERICANS" ..#bloody biafrans and orubeberians
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by 9ja4live: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
ionsman:

How does ekwerremadu becoming the deputy senate president correlate with tambuwal's defection to Apc?
Yes it does because then APC was playing the game of politics as it saw right. Now PDP is also playing the game as it sees right so the ruling party should understand that it's a game and who plays best will win the day. If they are not careful PDP will play it's way into the presidency and when lawfully done nothing will happen no matter how you short. In doubt? Ok na take PDP to court for the deputy senate leader issue and see what the law says about it.
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by ollyruffy: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ok. Since you belong to nobody na. Dey there dey do mr nice president. You eye go soon clear.
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by hedonistic: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Look at these hypocritical bastards. It was acceptable to you when Tambuwal decamped to the APC and still insisted on retaining the speakership of the House of Representatives, abi? What did you APC lizards do then? You gleefully pointed out that there is no law that says the majority party must produce the Speaker. Is there any law that says the majority party must produce the Deputy Senate President in this case? So why is this suddenly unacceptable?

Bloody asswipes.
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by chibaic(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
u said u ar ready to wk wt anybdy so if ekweremadu is nt acceptable by u den u too is nt acceptable by us
Re: Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable by jonuel1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
ionsman:

How does ekwerremadu becoming the deputy senate president correlate with tambuwal's defection to Apc?

Wasn't APC in the opposition though Tambuwal defected from the PDP...APC should learn to handle their internal squabble...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.