Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? (23104 Views)

"Women are made for men" -The Christian God / Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? / Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by chukzzy1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
ConsciousMind:
I like to think of as like this:

God is a perfectionist. He makes things imperfect so he can improve on them. What's the point if everything was perfect anyway? God wouldn't have anything to do. Love wouldn't make sense because love is all about overcoming imperfections. So he made Adam and Eve, and they were perfect in our eyes. God doesn't make mistakes, he makes a version that can be improved on. Good could have chosen to make another tribe after Eden. And that's where Cain went.

Adam and Eve were black. By the time the New Testament was over God had used evolution to mutate other ethnicities. When Noah ark survived the flood, his children were all different. Slight ethnicity variations. That was the only way they could preserve human race
Another anguuuu
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by haby2009: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
popcykaylah:
its better not to the dig the impossible ..let the sleeping dog lay..no one has answers to your questions except God almighty
No offence. U jst spoke lik a typical nigerian man. Nd dis is y we avnt moved forward.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by mizvee(f): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
herald9:

All I could decipher from your post is 'I have to be foolish in order to worship god'

But remember God doesn't love foolish things.

Get wisdom, in all thy getting get understanding...

If your God is real, this wisdom and understanding will lead you closer to him....not otherwise.
undecided
you will find every answer in the bible... study it well to understand
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by cally3D(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
It amazes me wen pple wrongly think they are clever or smart.
Mayb coz we av seen a couple of planes fly, a phone u can control with ur eyes, A baby u can procreate thru test-tube tech or A ray u can use to cut metals, then we think we are nw equals with God! Truth iz, if u av God's spirit within u, u would knw the answer if u wanna know!
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by haby2009: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
myklangelo:
A question many asked as kids. Many incosistencies in the creation story. But atimes we do forget that Bible aint really a history textbook. Neither is it written to pleasse or quench the curiosity of man.
I think therefore I exist, but who really is the I of the I of my I?
So many mysteries abound and it is far from wisdom to think we can know and understand everything.
I read Bible not just to enjoy the story and google the facts of the story, but to get the message it gives when I listen deeply.
Cc Omenka no one can satisfactorily answer your question because it is not a history class.

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

U claim u read nd listen deeply. Nd yet u shy away frm d very 1st genesis. I cn see aw deep u listen. We dnt strive to understnd d profound and transcendent matters. Nd dats y we misinterprete religion. Dats y we v all succeeded in making religion look lik a major problem of this world. It saddens the heart
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by forexprophet(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
All Na wash

Imagine after Cain killed Abel, he was cursed by God and he became wanderer. He had a mark on his forehead and people stared and cast him away everywhere (country) he went.
Who are these people?
I thought it was only Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel at that time
Who did Abel later married?
Was there _incest?
Did eve gave birth to a female?
How did they get to expand and extend their offsprings

#religionnapolitics

In Genesis 4:13-14, shortly after he killed his brother Abel, “Cain said to the LORD, ‘My punishment is more than I can bear. Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.’” Whom exactly was Cain afraid of? The only people the book of Genesis had mentioned to this point are Adam and Eve (Cain’s parents) and Abel (who was now dead). Who would possibly be a threat to Cain?

It is important to recognize that Cain and Abel were both full-grown adults at the time that Cain killed Abel. Both Cain and Abel were farmers, who tended to their own lands and flocks (Genesis 4:2-4). The Bible does not tell us how old Cain and Abel were, but they very likely could have been in their 30’s or 40’s. The Bible does not specifically mention Adam and Eve having any children between Abel and Seth (Genesis 4:25). However, it is highly unlikely that the two most perfect human beings in the history of the world, Adam and Eve, would not have any children over several decades. Adam and Eve had many children after Seth (Genesis 5:4), so why would they not also have had other children between Abel and Seth? The Bible does not say that Seth was Adam and Eve’s first child, or even first son, after Abel was killed. Rather, it states that Seth was born as a “replacement” for Abel. Genesis chapter 5 traces the genealogy of Seth. Prior to his death, Abel was likely the “chosen” son that would eventually produce the Messiah (Genesis 3:15). It is in this sense that Seth “replaced” Abel.

So, whom was Cain afraid of? Cain was afraid of his own brothers, sisters, nephews, and nieces, who were already born and would be capable of seeking revenge. The fact that Cain had a wife (Genesis 4:17) is a further evidence that Adam and Eve had other children after Cain and Abel, but before Seth.

1 Like

Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by forexprophet(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
ikes9:
Yhu people should Google Lilith...

Its said that Lilith was the first wife of Adam..buhh due to Lilith wanting to be on top. while they were banging...they had an argument...and Lilith left Adam...

there's more to the story shaaa. so just Google bout Lilith

WATCH YOUR TONGUE

There are legends that Adam had a wife before Eve who was named Lilith, but this is not found in the Bible. The legends vary significantly, but they all essentially agree that Lilith left Adam because she did not want to submit to him. According to the legends, Lilith was an evil, wicked woman who committed adultery with Satan and produced a race of evil creatures. None of this is true. There is no biblical basis whatsoever for these concepts. There is no one in the Bible named Lilith.

The passage most often pointed to as evidence for Lilith is Isaiah 34:14, which in the NRSV reads, "there too Lilith shall repose." This is a poor translation. Every other major translation of the Bible reads something to the effect of "night creature" or "screech owl." Even if "demon monster named Lilith" was the proper translation of the Hebrew word, Adam is nowhere even hinted at in this passage or its context. Whatever the Lilith was, it is not given any connection whatsoever to Adam or Creation.

Another commonly used support for Lilith is the differing Creation accounts in Genesis chapters 1-2. Some claim that the woman in Genesis 1 was Lilith, with the woman in Genesis 2 being Eve. This is completely ludicrous. Rather, Genesis chapter 2 is a "closer look" at the creation of Adam and Eve as recorded in Genesis chapter 1. The Bible specifically says that Adam and Eve were the first human beings ever created (Genesis 1:26-28; 2:18-25). This "Lilith" myth is popular in some radical feminist movements because Lilith is an example of a woman refusing to submit to male headship. While there are myths outside of the Word of God regarding Lilith, her complete absence from Scripture demonstrates that she is nothing more than a myth.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Still not convinced. Evidences you said. Was it written in the bible that Adam and Eve had daughters? And according to what I read, Cain was adam's first child while Abel was second. So your my questions are yet to be answered. Who are those people Cain was afraid of? Which countries was he wandering about?
If Adam had a daughter, was there _incest?
My brother, let's not deceive ourselves, there are many question to be asked. And failure to give convincing answer will further enhance my already firm stand that religion is scam. We must open our eyes
forexprophet:

In Genesis 4:13-14, shortly after he killed his brother Abel, “Cain said to the LORD, ‘My punishment is more than I can bear. Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.’” Whom exactly was Cain afraid of? The only people the book of Genesis had mentioned to this point are Adam and Eve (Cain’s parents) and Abel (who was now dead). Who would possibly be a threat to Cain?

It is important to recognize that Cain and Abel were both full-grown adults at the time that Cain killed Abel. Both Cain and Abel were farmers, who tended to their own lands and flocks (Genesis 4:2-4). The Bible does not tell us how old Cain and Abel were, but they very likely could have been in their 30’s or 40’s. The Bible does not specifically mention Adam and Eve having any children between Abel and Seth (Genesis 4:25). However, it is highly unlikely that the two most perfect human beings in the history of the world, Adam and Eve, would not have any children over several decades. Adam and Eve had many children after Seth (Genesis 5:4), so why would they not also have had other children between Abel and Seth? The Bible does not say that Seth was Adam and Eve’s first child, or even first son, after Abel was killed. Rather, it states that Seth was born as a “replacement” for Abel. Genesis chapter 5 traces the genealogy of Seth. Prior to his death, Abel was likely the “chosen” son that would eventually produce the Messiah (Genesis 3:15). It is in this sense that Seth “replaced” Abel.

So, whom was Cain afraid of? Cain was afraid of his own brothers, sisters, nephews, and nieces, who were already born and would be capable of seeking revenge. The fact that Cain had a wife (Genesis 4:17) is a further evidence that Adam and Eve had other children after Cain and Abel, but before Seth.

Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by forexprophet(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
omenka:
Good morning.

I'm not a regular on this board- in fact this is my first time ever of visiting and I see you guys are doing quite a great job here. Kudos. smiley

For some of us not so ardent in the "ways of Christ", there are certain questions that have been tugging at our minds for years and I hope bringing it here, someone knowledgeable could help put things into clearer perspective.

Now, I've been having some difficulty believing the Christian narative of how man came to being. I don't believe a hindered percent in the Big Bang or Darwinism as well, but if you ask me, so far, both seem to offer even better explanation as to the question of life and how it has come to evolve.

According to our religion, the first men were Adam and Eve and every other man is a product of their procreation. My questions then are:

1. What race was Adam and Eve??

2. It is said that after Cain killed Abel, he saw banished from Eden and went to live in some distant place (make una no mind me, I no sabi bible well well..) where he married and bore lots of children- question is, where did those people come from? Were they his brothers and sisters??

3. How did we end up with the different races we have today- where did Whites, Blacks, Asians, indians, Arabs, Hispanics, and Persians with all their genotypical/physiological differences come from??

4. If we were to accept the variations in "3" as products of genetic mutation, could we then extend to argument to explain the origin of man as a product of genetic mutation/evolution?? cheesy

I wish the pastors and evangelical scientists in the house could shed some light on this.

Thanks.

It is not the purpose of this answer to present a scientific argument in the creation vs. evolution debate. For scientific arguments for creation and/or against evolution, we highly recommend Answers in Genesis and the Institute for Creation Research. The purpose of this article is to explain why, according to the Bible, the creation vs. evolution debate even exists. Romans 1:25 declares, “They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.”

A key factor in the debate is that the majority of scientists who believe in evolution are also atheists or agnostics. There are some who hold to some form of theistic evolution and others who take a deistic view of God (God exists but is not involved in the world, and everything proceeds along a natural course). There are some who genuinely and honestly look at the data and arrive at the conclusion that evolution better fits with the data. However, these represent an insignificant percentage of the scientists who advocate evolution. The vast majority of evolutionary scientists hold that life evolved entirely without any intervention of a higher being. Evolution is by definition a naturalistic science.

For atheism to be true, there must be an alternate explanation—other than a Creator—for how the universe and life came into existence. Although belief in some form of evolution predated Charles Darwin, he was the first to develop a plausible model for the process of evolution—natural selection. Darwin once identified himself as a Christian but as a result of some tragedies that took place in his life, he later renounced the Christian faith and the existence of God. Evolution was invented by an atheist. Darwin's goal was not to disprove God's existence, but that is one of the end results of the theory of evolution. Evolution is an enabler of atheism. Evolutionary scientists likely would not admit that their goal is to give an alternate explanation of the origins of life, and thereby to give a foundation for atheism, but according to the Bible, that is exactly why the theory of evolution exists.

The Bible tells us, “The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God'” (Psalm 14:1; 53:1). The Bible also proclaims that people are without excuse for not believing in a Creator God. “For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—His eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse” (Romans 1:20). According to the Bible, anyone who denies the existence of God is a fool. Why, then, are so many people, including some Christians, willing to accept that evolutionary scientists are unbiased interpreters of scientific data? According to the Bible, they are all fools! Foolishness does not imply a lack of intelligence. Most evolutionary scientists are brilliant intellectually. Foolishness indicates an inability to properly apply knowledge. Proverbs 1:7 tells us, “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.”

Evolutionary scientists mock creation and/or intelligent design as unscientific and not worthy of scientific examination. In order for something to be considered a “science,” they argue, it must be able to be observed and tested; it must be “naturalistic.” Creation is by definition “supernatural.” God and the supernatural cannot be observed or tested (so the argument goes); therefore, creation and/or intelligent design cannot be considered science. Of course, neither can evolution be observed or tested, but that does not seem to be an issue with evolutionists. As a result, all data is filtered through the preconceived, presupposed, and pre-accepted theory of evolution, without alternate explanations being considered.

However, the origin of the universe and the origin of life cannot be tested or observed. Both creation and evolution are faith-based systems in regards to origins. Neither can be tested because we cannot go back billions (or thousands) of years to observe the origin of the universe or of life in the universe. Evolutionary scientists reject creation on grounds that would logically force them to also reject evolution as a scientific explanation of origins. Evolution, at least in regard to origins, does not fit the definition of “science” any more than creation does. Evolution is supposedly the only explanation of origins that can be tested; therefore, it is the only theory of origins that can be considered “scientific.” This is foolishness! Scientists who advocate evolution are rejecting a plausible theory of origins without even honestly examining its merits, because it does not fit their illogically narrow definition of “science.”

If creation is true, then there is a Creator to whom we are accountable. Evolution is an enabler for atheism. Evolution gives atheists a basis for explaining how life exists apart from a Creator God. Evolution denies the need for a God to be involved in the universe. Evolution is the “creation theory” for the religion of atheism. According to the Bible, the choice is clear. We can believe the Word of our omnipotent and omniscient God, or we can believe the illogically biased, “scientific” explanations of fools.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by adjoviomole(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bome01:
Hmm. . . How does this disprove evolution or how does this relate to the argument? Enlighten me please.

read my recent post on other pages n see for urself
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
davien:
what's really funny is that to make your belief less crazy you'd resort to lying....this is what usually happens when you push a theist to the wall....

How does my atheism imply any belief? Or conclusion....does not believing in santa claus means I accept thor? undecided

This is the cowardice of some theists, in which to make their beliefs less absurd they'd have to lie or make funny accusations to do it...

Lie ... who is lying?

Falsely accusing a theist of lying is cowardice ! And you guys are any better ? Artful dodgers of questions that hit them hard cool

Atheism needs belief

belief
an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof.

1.Do you have proof God does not exist ?
2.Do you have proof something can come out from nothing?

If you can answer one or two (I'm that nice ) or both with cogent reasons then atheism needs no belief

If you can't then that BS called atheism is a belief

And I love how you artfully dodged this :

"God" is actually that point where there is something that nothing predates

... and you tried to the turn the tides against me - accusing theists of lying ... classic atheist's move

Atheism doesn't have all the answers neither do Christians (for now) - a fact you guys always deny .
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by Laid2001: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
I will limit my contribution to answering your questions

omenka:
Good morning.

I'm not a regular on this board- in fact this is my first time ever of visiting and I see you guys are doing quite a great job here. Kudos. smiley

For some of us not so ardent in the "ways of Christ", there are certain questions that have been tugging at our minds for years and I hope bringing it here, someone knowledgeable could help put things into clearer perspective.

Now, I've been having some difficulty believing the Christian narative of how man came to being. I don't believe a hindered percent in the Big Bang or Darwinism as well, but if you ask me, so far, both seem to offer even better explanation as to the question of life and how it has come to evolve.

According to our religion, the first men were Adam and Eve and every other man is a product of their procreation. My questions then are:

1. What race was Adam and Eve?? They are africans and latest evolutional theory supports the fact that we are all traceable to a single man

2. It is said that after Cain killed Abel, he saw banished from Eden and went to live in some distant place (make una no mind me, I no sabi bible well well..) where he married and bore lots of children- question is, where did those people come from? Were they his brothers and sisters?? Yes Adam lived for thousands of years and had probably hundreds or thousands of kids.

3. How did we end up with the different races we have today- where did Whites, Blacks, Asians, indians, Arabs, Hispanics, and Persians with all their genotypical/physiological differences come from??

4. If we were to accept the variations in "3" as products of genetic mutation, could we then extend to argument to explain the origin of man as a product of genetic mutation/evolution?? : No, in the case of creationism, genetics is limited. And it is believed that no amount of mutation will make a mouse to become Elephant

I wish the pastors and evangelical scientists in the house could shed some light on this.

Thanks.

Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by Image123(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
omenka:
Good morning.

Omenka!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you here cheesy cheesy Get ardent in the "ways of Christ" ASAP oh.

First and foremost, there is some difficulty believing EVERY of the narratives, not just the Christian narrative. i mean, who would not have a hard time believing that humans evolved from apes or fish and the evolving sorta stopped. Or that a couple of dust had a rough time and finally produced earth as we have it, the atmosphere, the rivers and fountains, oceans and continents, and all them living things starting life from some mistake protozoa. One has to be really wacko to believe that SCIENTIFICALLY.

The were the human race. wink Really, creation is a MIRACLE. It's not something explained in the lab or in textbooks. Adam and Eve are miracles. They were formed from dust and never had to grow like us, through childhood, puberty and the likes. The Bible also shows us that they were some kind of superhumans. Ordinary people do not live for 900years. Ordinary people do not control and maintain the size of the garden of Eden. The strength, immunity, power, intelligence, fruitfulness and composition of the first humans is not ordinary. They were a better set of humans than the watered down version we have today. What we however have today is an increase in knowledge compared to the average human race. The first set were by no means average BTW.
Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

2. It is said that after Cain killed Abel, he saw banished from Eden and went to live in some distant place (make una no mind me, I no sabi bible well well..) where he married and bore lots of children- question is, where did those people come from? Were they his brothers and sisters??

They were his brothers and sisters. The first set of humans were very fruitful and productive people. They are what 'spiritual' people call BLESSED. They were blessed by God Himself for the purpose of MULTIPLYING and REPLENISHING the earth. That in itself is a miracle. It is a miracle that multiplies 5loaves to feed five thousand and have 12baskets of bread as remnant.
Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

This command and blessing is loaded and powerful. Noah also received a similar command and blessing after the flood. When God commands us, He gives all the resources to fulfill the command.
Gen 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begot sons and daughters:

This passage for instance proves that Adam had other sons and daughters that we do not know much about. That nothing is recorded does not mean nothing happened, for instance, between the birth of Cain to the death of Abel. Do you know that Paul, Peter and co had brothers, fathers, and grandfathers? They were not recorded but they did have them.

It's more of a miracle but we are of one blood and one race, that is most important.
Act 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
God divided us even further at the tower of Babel incidence. It is only God that does these things. You can imagine, there are many things that fellow humans do, achieve and construct/discover that awe us, how much more God.

4. If we were to accept the variations in "3" as products of genetic mutation, could we then extend to argument to explain the origin of man as a product of genetic mutation/evolution?? cheesy

Miracles of that nature do not happen everyday or forever. The manna has to stop someday as it were. God does not continue parting the Red Sea or raining manna. Just like our parents don't breastfeed or carry us on their backs forever. Growth and some form of independence happens. God made us and earth with that goal of some form of independence, but the miracles helped kickstart and sorta stabilize the process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by PopeExplicit(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Based on your first question, only God knows which race Adam belonged to but it is said that they hailed from Eden.
Based on your second question, in the past, men and women married their close families, just like Moses did, he married his uncle's daughter.
Based on the other questions, When the Israelites tried building an arch which was expected to reach heaven, God made their tongues different, making them speak different languages and that's where all other race and tribes came into existence.
Would come with the bible chapters and verses shortly.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by omenka(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Image123:

Omenka!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you here cheesy cheesy Get ardent in the "ways of Christ" ASAP oh.

First and foremost, there is some difficulty believing EVERY of the narratives, not just the Christian narrative. i mean, who would not have a hard time believing that humans evolved from apes or fish and the evolving sorta stopped. Or that a couple of dust had a rough time and finally produced earth as we have it, the atmosphere, the rivers and fountains, oceans and continents, and all them living things starting life from some mistake protozoa. One has to be really wacko to believe that SCIENTIFICALLY.

The were the human race. wink Really, creation is a MIRACLE. It's not something explained in the lab or in textbooks. Adam and Eve are miracles. They were formed from dust and never had to grow like us, through childhood, puberty and the likes. The Bible also shows us that they were some kind of superhumans. Ordinary people do not live for 900years. Ordinary people do not control and maintain the size of the garden of Eden. The strength, immunity, power, intelligence, fruitfulness and composition of the first humans is not ordinary. They were a better set of humans than the watered down version we have today. What we however have today is an increase in knowledge compared to the average human race. The first set were by no means average BTW.
Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

They were his brothers and sisters. The first set of humans were very fruitful and productive people. They are what 'spiritual' people call BLESSED. They were blessed by God Himself for the purpose of MULTIPLYING and REPLENISHING the earth. That in itself is a miracle. It is a miracle that multiplies 5loaves to feed five thousand and have 12baskets of bread as remnant.
Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

This command and blessing is loaded and powerful. Noah also received a similar command and blessing after the flood. When God commands us, He gives all the resources to fulfill the command.
Gen 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begot sons and daughters:

This passage for instance proves that Adam had other sons and daughters that we do not know much about. That nothing is recorded does not mean nothing happened, for instance, between the birth of Cain to the death of Abel. Do you know that Paul, Peter and co had brothers, fathers, and grandfathers? They were not recorded but they did have them.

It's more of a miracle but we are of one blood and one race, that is most important.
Act 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
God divided us even further at the tower of Babel incidence. It is only God that does these things. You can imagine, there are many things that fellow humans do, achieve and construct/discover that awe us, how much more God.

Miracles of that nature do not happen everyday or forever. The manna has to stop someday as it were. God does not continue parting the Red Sea or raining manna. Just like our parents don't breastfeed or carry us on their backs forever. Growth and some form of independence happens. God made us and earth with that goal of some form of independence, but the miracles helped kickstart and sorta stabilize the process.

cheesy

Thanks for the detailed response. Will take my time to go through every one of the references quoted by some of the respondents. I know I'd learn a thing or two from each of them.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by FarmTech(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
holaoluwai:
I believe that after Adam and eve, God created other humans because the bible said somewhere in Gensis "He created them both male and female" so my belief is that Adam and eve were d first humans but not d only ones.
I formally had this confusion until I did some research online. Actually in the first chapter vs 29, God gave seed bearing plants to man as food. But in chap 2:5, the bible says that no plant have grown bc God have not sent rain.
Also notice sth strange about the animals. Chap 1 says that God 'created' the sea creatures (vs 20) and 'made' land animals (v 24). But then in chap 2, after 'forming' man and placing him in the garden, God 'formed' animals.
You will notice that chap 1 made use of the words 'made' and 'create' while chap 2 made use of the word 'form'. So what this means is that in chapter 1, those things that God 'made' or 'created' were not in existence yet. It was a kind of design on paper. It is in chapter 2 that the real forming took place. It was there that all God made or created manifested physically. I hope u understand.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by Ogadtop(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
omenka:
Good morning.

Thanks.

op, what i will say is when i was in primary school,precisely in my early classes,i learnt that 2-1=1 and 1-2 is imposible. in my latter classes, i discovered that 1-2 is very posible. i will get -1. if i had been taught that in early class,it could have gotten me confused and disillisioned. but does that mean that my teachers then told me lies?
secondly, if two guys marry in US today, no offence because the constitution allows that, but it becomes an offence here in Nigeria. the reason for this is simple.do you believe in the bible and are u guided by its principle? if you do not believe in it,thrn there is nothing that will be said that will make sence to you.
Lastly,jesus said "i am the way the truth and life. no one comes to the father except through me" which means if i want to get to the father i need to get there through jesus. the knowledge or lack of knowledge of what creation is like or where cain got his wife from will has nothing to do with my salvation or getting to the father.if you are preparing for an exam,it ok, but u want to start looking for lapses,i think you are making a mistake.
there are biblical answers to your question,dont get me wrong,but the answer will be better given to you if i know your believe in the scripture and your desires and motive.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by Ogadtop(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
damariox:
Well be rest assured. . No need to panic. The Genesis account is a pure childish mythology
you may be wrong dear. bible says "in the begining God created heaven and earth" my question is "in the begining of what? the water that was upom the face of the earth where dif it come from? the darkness that was upon the deep how and when was the deep thrown into darkness.
Dear,i dont have answers to those questions either. the begining might not be referring to the begging of everything, but the begining of what we just see today.it doesnt have anything to do with my salvation thats why the bible does not say anything. if i need anything as regards what happens to life existing before adam and eve,then turn to scientists fidings and not bible.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hey
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by Hopeyemi53(m): 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Maybe the Bible will settle this, but we only have a bible not the bible. Dont think anyone has heard of WOMEN BIBLE. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by festuteso(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Its very simple to understand. we have to understand that after God chased Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden he made the cherubium to watch over the tree of life so that they won't be able to come back. So it was from them that Angels began entering the Earth . Now when God sent Cain parking he thought that the garden was another world having been warned not to stray there by his parents. Therefore God understanding now placed a mark on his forehead. Soon afterwards, he found a way and got an angel pregnant that was how white ppl came to be, Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel were all black!
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by SIRTee15: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
omenka:
Good morning.

Thanks.

ok I'll try to explain based on revelational understanding I have on the topic
Now, the bible made us to understand that God is a spirit and he created man in his exact likeness i.e God created man a spirit.
In Gen 1:27, God created man in his own image(which is the spirit and not the body), male and female he created them and gave them the mandate to populate the earth.
and man has been doing this for over thousands of years he has been in existence.
Now man needs a body to function in his present terrestrial world which is the earth.
The bodily form man acquire per time depends on environmental and climatic condition he finds himself at that period.
As man evolves his body adapts to the reality of his new world in order to survive and function.
These explains the different body forms ascribed to man through his evolutionary timeline.
The homo sapien sapien (the modern man) presently occupies the earth and they differ depending on the location they live.
Those close to the equator develop a darker skin pigment to avoid developing skin cancers due to direct exposure to sunlight.
Those who lives on high elevation tends to be hairy in order to protect themselves from cold.
That's what evolution is all about and also explains the variation in mankind
and for your info man is still evolving.
down the line man may no longer have the pinna because we don't really need it.
both the wisdom tooth, coccyx and appendix may also disappear because they serve no useful function.
however what has remained constant is the way God made us...spirit form.
that has not changed and will never change.
what has changed is our body and physical appearance and God is not responsible for that.
God didn't create anybody a body, whatever body you have is a prerequisite for u to function and to have an identity people can relate with.
Even when God was to be made man, he had to shed his celestial glory for an earthly body in order to dwell and relate among us.

please it's worthy to note that man is a spirit, he has a soul and dwells in a body.
Out of the 3, the body is of the least priority to God anyway, its going to eventually degenerate, never to be restored.
In heaven, we are all going to be spirit beings with celestial bodies. No race, no colour, no black, no ethnicity, no hispanic, no white.
So why should God pay so much attention to such inconsequentials.
Therefore as followers of christ, its imperative for us not to dwell too deeply on such matters that are purely academic at best.

Now the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of eden is simply a poetic allegory to explain the fallen state of man, the subsequent separation of man from God and setting the stage for the eventual reconciliation btw man and God.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by sonmvayina(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
like i said in a previous post, the origin of man is not as simple as the bible and Koran puts it..it is more complicated than that. here is my own contribution.
The Gods that brought us into existence are extra dimensional beings..they where both physical and highly spiritual beings. they had a divine council of which the devil is part of and still part of. they had both male and female beings(god and goddess). this earth was their domain. when the lower members of that race complained that the job they where doing was the too much, they complained to the most high of them, who sits at the top of the pyramid. then one of the sons of this king of gods who the Sumerian know as ENKI told the council that he could create the ADAMA..to help them with the work.. after a series of trials and error with the animals that was slowly evolving in the earth..he finally took his sperm and the egg of the ape and fertilized it and implanted it into his consort called INANNA..Where she carried it to term..so the man or Adam was born. he did this several times before he got the EVE..So humans where all given birth to by the gods...they incarnated in different places under different names to carry out this process.

they left when the human population was increasing..to another dimension.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by chizpim(m): 12:30am On Jun 30, 2015
I think u guys should read Genesis chapter 5, adam and eve had other sons and daughters.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by chizpim(m): 12:36am On Jun 30, 2015
lifezone247:

Then still de for church.
. You all will find the answer in genesis chapter 5
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by oaroloye(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2015
Hello, OMENKA: I am coming in late, and I have not had the time to examine every other response.

First of all, before anything, I wish to remind everyone who does not know me, that I am a Born Again Full Gospel Christian, who has outgrown the current churches, which are still in Kindergarten phase, to me.

I further augment my fundamental Gospel Knowledge with additional Learning, from LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD'S SCIENTOLOGY and CARLOS CASTANEDA'S Native American NAGUALISM, both of which, I believe, are necessary to complete BIBLE RELIGION.

YOUR ENQUIRIES ARE RUBBISH.

I say this bluntly, so that you may know exactly what I think, and get no wrong impression about what my Goals and Intentions are.

Your Knowledge is a product of the Churches and Schools you have attended.

These are rubbish, on purpose.

All of our problems are due to betrayal by our Governments, their ministries of Education, and our Church Denominations, Sects, and Cults, which have all been taken over by our Enemies, who have fed us with lies from "Day One."

You need to ask such questions, because you do not know the answers.

Why don't you know the answers?

This is the most important question!

You have been lied to your entire life, therefore, you are limited by Beliefs that require you to be limited.

If you worship GOD- YAHWEH GOD The Father, the only Entity worthy of the Name- why can't you just ask HIM what the answers are, and have HIM tell you? Problems solved!

Anything your CHURCH tells you, at this juncture, will be a LIE.

The TRUTH about THEM is that they DON'T Serve God- they do the polar opposite of "Serving God.

Their purpose is to make sure that you will never be able to ask God anything, and get a straight reply.

. DEUTERONOMY 29:29.

29. The Secret Things belong unto the LORD our God:
but those things which are revealed
belong unto us and to our Children for ever,
that we may do all The Words of this Law.

Whereas God keeps Secrets, He also sent Jesus to open the Way for us to know all Secrets:

. JOHN 16:7-15.

7. "Nevertheless I tell you The Truth;
'It is expedient for you that I go away:
for if I go not away,
The Comforter will not come unto you;'
but if I depart, I will send Him unto you.
8. "And when He is come,
He will reprove the World of Sin, a
nd of Righteousness, and of Judgment:
9. "Of Sin, because they believe not on me;
10. "Of Righteousness, because I go to my Father,
and ye see me no more;
11. "Of Judgment, because the Prince of this World is Judged.
12. "I have yet many things to say unto you,
but ye cannot bear them now.
13. "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come,
He will guide you into all Truth:
for He shall not speak of Himself;
but whatsoever He shall hear,
that shall He speak:
and He will shew you things to come.
14. "He shall glorify me: for He shall receive of mine,
and shall shew It unto you.
15. "All things that the Father hath are mine:
therefore said I,

'That he shall take of mine,
and shall shew it unto you.' "

WHAT PEOPLE SHOULD ASK, is: "How can I know God, so that HE can tell me The Truth about all things?"

. JOHN 8:31-36.

31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my word,
then are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you free."
33. They answered him,
"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage to any man:
how sayest thou,

'Ye shall be made free?' "
34. Jesus answered them,
"Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'Whosoever committeth sin
is the Servant of sin.
35. 'And the servant abideth
not in the house for ever:
but the Son abideth ever.'

36. "If the Son therefore shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed."

PEOPLE INVARIABLY WANT KNOWLEDGE, BEFORE THEY WANT GOD.

They care about knowing things, more than they care about the Creator of those things.

Atheists say that GOD should have Talked more about Science, which they respect, rather than Morality, which they do not respect.

I have never gotten an acknowledgement from any of them, that had God revealed to the Hebrews, say, THE PERIODIC TABLE, for instance, they would, by now, be the only race left on the Earth today. That would be the first thing that they would have used the Knowledge for.

If they knew the Secret of Gunpowder by the time of the Exodus, that would have been the end for everyone who didn't know it.

The Chinese had gunpowder before anyone, but never went on a global rampage.

The Japanese immediately realized the implications of gunpowder weaponry- a farmer could kill a warlord, if he but stuck his head out the door- and just banned the whole idea.

The Europeans finally invented gunpowder- and that was The End of Peace-on-Earth, such as it was!

The Hebrews would not have hesitated to exterminate everyone they hated- which was basically everyone.

Nor were they entirely ecstatic about one another- as the Fall of Jerusalem demonstrated.

God kept Secrets only because we could not handle them.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by rabzy: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
davien:
It's apparent that the creation story of Christianity isn't true in the slightest sense...how?...this thread has 100+ "interpretations" of the same story...all ending with different conclusions.....does the truth need "interpretations" or someones "take" on it? undecided

The biafran war is just about 50 years old and many of the major and minor players are still alive. But if you bring them together you would have over a 100 versions, by the time you add nairaland people to it, the interpretation becomes 1000+. So what is the truth of the biafran war, does the fact that there are 100s of version mean it never happened or there is no truth in the war.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by davien(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
rabzy:

The biafran war is just about 50 years old and many of the major and minor players are still alive. But if you bring them together you would have over a 100 versions, by the time you add nairaland people to it, the interpretation becomes 1000+. So what is the truth of the biafran war, does the fact that there are 100s of version mean it never happened or there is no truth in the war.
The biafran war isn't any spectacular claim, wars happen all the time....and all wars have each sides' take in the war(subjective view) with each promoting a certain view of it...the difference is the evidence....one has left scars physically and mentally and in our history books and the other is a collection of Jews who already accepted preconceived notions of certain tribes each compiled into a holy book and decided which verse to be considered scripture(leaving gaps in related stories)...so the bible's account is not even a consideration in telling you any historical event accurately because it is compelled to offer a narrative of belief...
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by ArcToyin(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Study your bible from beginning till the end. After you have done that we can now discuss.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by rabzy: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
davien:
The biafran war isn't any spectacular claim, wars happen all the time....and all wars have each sides' take in the war(subjective view) with each promoting a certain view of it...the difference is the evidence....one has left scars physically and mentally and in our history books and the other is a collection of Jews who already accepted preconceived notions of certain tribes each compiled into a holy book and decided which verse to be considered scripture(leaving gaps in related stories)...so the bible's account is not even a consideration in telling you any historical event accurately because it is compelled to offer a narrative of belief...

I only tried to fault the logic used in your earlier statement that people having various interpretations of a story/event or thought does not necessarily mean there is no truth to be found therein. The Bible never claim to be a scientific or history book so it should not be expected to give details of history it tells. It is meant to form a system of beliefs and preach the superiority of its beliefs. But to say the Bible's account is not even a consideration in telling a historical event accurately is totally wrong when many historians, archaeologists etc has testified to its historical accuracy in so many instances.
Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by davien(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
rabzy:

I only tried to fault the logic used in your earlier statement that people having various interpretations of a story/event or thought does not necessarily mean there is no truth to be found therein. The Bible never claim to be a scientific or history book so it should not be expected to give details of history it tells. It is meant to form a system of beliefs and preach the superiority of its beliefs. But to say the Bible's account is not even a consideration in telling a historical event accurately is totally wrong when many historians, archaeologists etc has testified to its historical accuracy in so many instances.
Okay....please tell me which historian verified Moses writing about his own death... smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? by oaroloye(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2015

(*OW!* *AARRGHH!*) Cracking my brain, here, cracking may brain here...!

I got it! they were HUMAN.

. GENESIS 3:20.

20. And Adam called his wife's name Eve;
because she was the mother of all living.

CAIN SCREWED HIS NEAR RELATIVES: IS THAT SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?

What are you going to do- burble like an idiot?

This is actually a good question, which cannot be answered with the Knowledge available to most Christians today.

CARLOS CASTANEDA, an American-trained Anthropologist was sent to learn the Secret Knowledge of the Native Americans.

Lots of people have done that. He was the first to report everything he learned for public consumption.

From The Beginning, he tried to write what he learned secretly, on a notepad in his pocket.

His Nagual Teacher noticed what he was doing, and made him take it out, and write openly.

At some point, he tried to forgo the use of his notepad.

His Teacher ordered him to keep using it, because it was a part of him.

(One of his fellow apprentices playfully snatched it from him as he wrote on a table- it snapped back into his hand of its own accord!

The Bible Teaches that there are four Spiritual Energy categories:

. REVELATION 22:11.

11. "He that is UNJUST, let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY, let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS, let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY, let him be Holy still."

DON JUAN MATUS, the Nagual Teacher of CARLOS CASTANEDA, taught him that Extrasensory Perception could discern these differences in Humans. That people have a default Spiritual Energy Level, that is determined by the mean of their parents' Spiritual Energy Levels, when they were conceived. He stressed that parents should never conceive children when they were tired, or low in Spiritual Energy, because they would pass that tired state onto their children as their default Spiritual Energy state, FOR LIFE.

. EXODUS 22:31.

31. "And ye shall be holy men unto me:
neither shall ye eat any flesh that is torn of beasts in the field;
ye shall cast it to the dogs."

. LEVITICUS 11:44-45.

44. "For I am the LORD your God:
ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves,
and ye shall be holy; for I am holy:
neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping
thing that creepeth upon the Earth.
45. "For I am the LORD that bringeth you up
out of the Land of Egypt, to be your God:
ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy."

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2. "Speak unto all The Congregation of The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'Ye shall be holy:
for I the LORD your God am holy.' "

GOD COMMANDED HIS WORSHIPPERS TO BE HOLY- BUT THAT COMMANDMENT HAS RARELY BEEN TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

Hence our difficulties with Him.

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

IF ONE WERE NOT CONCEIVED HOLY, IT IS POSSIBLE TO WORK ONE'S WAY UP, EVEN FROM THE LOWEST ENERGY LEVEL, TO THE HIGHEST OF HOLINESS. That is the Purpose of The Gospel.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He said,

'Behold, the Fear of The Lord, that is Wisdom;
and to depart from Evil is Understanding.' "

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of the LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. MATTHEW 13:10-23.

10. And the disciples came, and said unto him,
"Why speakest thou unto them in Parables?"
11. He answered and said unto them,
"Because it is given unto you to know
The Mysteries of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath, to him shall be given,
and he shall have more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13. "Therefore speak I to them in Parables:
because they seeing see not;
and hearing they hear not,
neither do they understand.
14. "And in them is fulfilled the Prophecy of Esaias, which saith,

'By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand;
and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15. 'For this people's heart is waxed gross,
and their ears are dull of hearing,
and their eyes they have closed;
lest at any time they should see with their eyes
and hear with their ears,
and should understand with their heart,
and should be converted, and I should heal them.'
16. "But blessed are your eyes, for they see:
and your ears, for they hear.
17. "For verily I say unto you,
'That many Prophets
and Righteous men have desired
to see those things which ye see,
and have not seen them;
and to hear those things which ye hear,
and have not heard them.'
18. "Hear ye therefore the Parable of the Sower.

19. 'When any one heareth The Word of The Kingdom,
and Understandeth it not, then cometh The Wicked One,
and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart.
This is he which received seed by the Way Side.
20. 'But he that received the seed into stony places,
the same is he that heareth The Word,
and anon with joy receiveth it;
21. 'Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while:
for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of The Word,
by and by he is offended.
22. 'He also that received seed among the thorns
is he that heareth The Word;
and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches,
choke The Word, and he becometh unfruitful.
23. 'But he that received seed into the good ground
is he that heareth The Word, and Understandeth It;
which also beareth Fruit, and bringeth forth,
some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.' "

OBEDIENCE OF THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD INDICATED UNDERSTANDING.

UNDERSTANDING indicates Spiritual Energy Level.

With Holiness, all Spiritual Feats are possible, as Thoughts become Physical Reality.

That is called "Telekinesis."

The Order of Spiritual Powers is:

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD, EVERYTHING WAS HOLY.

. GENESIS 1:31.

31. And God saw every thing that He had made,
and, behold, it was very good.
And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

CORRUPTION SET IN SLOWLY, and Enlightenment was lost gradually, whereby the Spiritual Quality of Ethnic Leaders of Ancient Times was superior to what obtains today. The Holiest of the Leaders of men imposed his Spiritual Power patterns on his Followers, so that they began to physiologically resemble him.

. JOHN 7:14-18.

14. Now about the midst of the feast
Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
15. And the Jews marvelled, saying,
"How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?"
16. Jesus answered them, and said,
"My Doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
17. "If any man will do His Will,
he shall know of the Doctrine,
whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
18. "He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory:
but he that seeketh His Glory that sent him,
the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him."

EUROPEAN OCCULTISM has a Spiritual concept of "vibrations."

Kenneth E. Hagin set himself up as an authority in Christianity, and said that he was "uncomfortable" with the "vibration concept."

So the entirety of the Faith Movement, dependent on his leadership, stopped investigating that line- that is a great example of "vibrations."

. MATTHEW 15:30-31.

30. And great multitudes came unto him, having with them
those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others,
and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:
31. Insomuch that the multitude wondered,
when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole,
the lame to walk, and the blind to see:
and they Glorified the God of Israel.

JESUS' HEALING POWER Telekinetically imposed Jesus' strong vibrations of Health on the weak vibrations of sickness, deformity and death others were carrying, and made them over into his vibrations.

Jesus' Ministry was for three and a half years- if it had been for longer- such as the decades-into-centuries of the god-king adepts, people would have started looking like him- even down to their complexions. he had PHYSIOLOGY-TRANSFORMING Power.

CARLOS CASTANEDA'S Nagual Teacher saw evidence of this, during his apprenticeship.

One of the seniors where he was trained, gave him a task to perform, and he set to it, only to find him at his destination point!

Sent back, he again found him there before him. Sent elsewhere, he again found that this person, TUONO, had again impossibly contrived to arrive before he did. Sent on one last errand to a shed, he found inside, waiting for him, all four men, whom he had taken for the same person.

What had been done, was that three men had been Spiritually altered to resemble one man.

Looking closely, Don Juan noticed that the likenesses were not perfect- once he knew what he was looking at, he could tell them apart.

This was an important Spiritual Exercise- one which people who say they saw Jesus (with a shadow of doubt!) ought to learn.

At some point in Human History, people created racial diversity- by accident or design.

One of Carlos Castaneda's female co-apprentices reported lore of a master who was so powerful, that he made all of his apprentices physically resemble himself. therefore we may infer that this was the method used to create the Ethnic Diversities.

4. If we were to accept the variations in "3" as products of genetic mutation, could we then extend to argument to explain the origin of man as a product of genetic mutation/evolution?? cheesy.

We could not, because Mutation does not work that way.

Mutation alone cannot produce new species- they have been trying to prove that since Charles Darwin reportedly gave up on the idea.

Mutation is allegedly never beneficial, and, if too extreme, may correct its own problem, by sterilizing the organism, so that it does not breed.

It is very disappointing, that anti-Creationism Atheist Scientists cannot think of any other way to account for diversity of the species than "Evolution" through "random mutation."

NAGUALISM involves the telekinetic transformation of a Human being into another species entirely. It is a Spiritual Energy-conserving technique, required when translating oneself beyond the Third Heaven Universe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Important Of Fasting To Muslim / Reigners Bible Church General Overseer's Lawyer Shot By Gunmen / 'Every Pastor Loves Big Ass' - Reverend Obofour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.