Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH (24654 Views)

Petrol Subsidy Returns As Nigeria Pays N28 Per Liter / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Petrol Subsidy Removal / FG Returns Petrol Subsidy, Retains Official Pump Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by BaddieKay(f): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Wildrage: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2015
Two people engaged in an exclusive conversation can't both be victims of the lies inherent in the gist, if the listener buys the lie, the liar should know he is a liar. Let me see how they explain away the four years of unconscionable lies they've told Nigerians
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Vodkka(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2015
Do I need to comment since buhari is still alive? gringrin
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by iyobs7(f): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2015
Burger01:

Every gaddem part of the spurious subsidy is a scam. President Buhari once said he knew not what subsidy is... I believed him smiley

And the 57b debt is virtual abi? Not real and a scam abi, then let him not pay it now so that you will pee in your cars and drive them to work.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by olaolulazio(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Zoologist of Otuoke kingdom!

See what u caused.
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by buskie13(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
shame on Daura President Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by madridguy(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
GEJ used the media to kill his second time ambition by going to capaign ground with hate speech.

Splashme:
Goodluck Jonathan will very soon be completely vindictated. Time heals all wounds.

All the heaps of propaganda and lies peddled in the media against his govt will soon be corrected by 'Time' and educated Nigerians will soon realise how gullible they where to have swallowed the propaganda and outright lies from the APC propagandists

I blame Jonathan though. He did not make good use of the media. He allowed APC hijack the media from him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Noneroone(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Nigeria is finished!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by wealthyguyman(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Only?

No excuse not to perform.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Burger01(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2015
iyobs7:

And the 57b debt is virtual abi? Not real and a scam abi, then let him not pay it now so that you will pee in your cars and drive them to work.
I will rather pee in my bike and ride to work with it. I have believe in my president. Subsidy in nonexistent until my president says otherwise. Happy Sunday bruh. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Ganet: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2015
I have always been against dz change of a thing let's be honest with each other who's fooling who? God knows dat politics Is neva my way buh I just hate it so much wen nigerian youth keep believe dz our so called leader none of dem will ever fulfil dere election promise.....God is able

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Franzeez(m): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2015
lolaxavier:
Obviously the spill over effects from the inadequacies of GEJ's administration. Well, nothing to worry about, baba will tackle everything...tanoids you see ur life?

You look like a poverty stricken fellow. Am sorry to say, change your dp pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by nunzk: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2015
Subsidy shld go. Let's leave this tlk of debt.if the market is free it will mke it viable 4 private coys to refine
Goddex:

http://www.punchng.com/business/buharis-govt-incurs-n57bn-petrol-subsidy-debt/
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2015
personal59:
Kai

If u think PMB is dull and he his ur president today abeg what will I call ur self acclaimed sharp biological father?
I kmw ppl like u na follow follow problem and all I would tell u is this:
A foolish man report of what a wise man says can never be the same because he foolishly interpret what he heard into something he can understand.
mtcheeeew Nigerians will soon protest for his resignation
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2015
Scrypt:
T
T for ?? undecided undecided cheesy
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Validated: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2015
[size=14pt]In OBJ's voice "CHAI, This one go wreck Nigeria ooo!"[/size] grin grin grin

One Chance train!!! Please, Buhari must probe this huge loss ooo!
Clap for Baba; at this rate it will hit N400B before year end.
Thought he told us that GEJ and others were stealing the money.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2015
MarvellousGod:
T for ?? undecided undecided cheesy

Tennis. grin
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by henrysam(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Does this report absolved Jonathan of corruption ?

It's only people who subscribed to the theory of "stealing is not corruption" that will support jonathan.
And this report does not absolve Buhari of corruption too. In 30 days he had incurred 57 billion naira. So what is the sense blaming GEJ here

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by denis217: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2015
lolaxavier:

Stop using your yansh to think...
Don't be stupid. Let him be, afterall he speaks the truth. some months ago, the APC and Dullard Buhari always sang jingles for the whole world that Subsidy is a brain child of Johnathan administration to embezzle public funds. A right thinking person will have expected that as soon as he comes into power, he will start to turn things around. But the way this dullard of Hausa extraction is going, Johnathan and his administration will very soon be vindicated. We Nigerians have been fooled to believe that this dullard has some thing good to offer.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by obailala(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2015
Splashme:
Goodluck Jonathan will very soon be completely vindictated. Time heals all wounds.

All the heaps of propaganda and lies peddled in the media against his govt will soon be corrected by 'Time' and educated Nigerians will soon realise how gullible they where to have swallowed the propaganda and outright lies from the APC propagandists

I blame Jonathan though. He did not make good use of the media. He allowed APC hijack the media from him.
Vindicated of what exactly?... The TRILLIONS which were stolen from Nigeria under his watchful eyes?

Can you kindly take a seat at the back please. You talk of education yet you do not know how to differentiate the propaganda from the issues which are simple truths staring us in the face.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by berrystunn(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2015
Goddex:
Buhari is a scam.
Nigerians will soon realise it.

people will understand very soon

some are getting it after 30days in office

some will be after 90days

more will understand after, 4y

some will be after the end of time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by lolaxavier(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2015
Franzeez:

You look like a poverty stricken fellow. Am sorry to say, change your dp pls

grin grin grin e don pain am.
Your brain has failed you. Definitely, I'm not surprised your vision also did.
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by berrystunn(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2015
olaolulazio:
Zoologist of Otuoke kingdom!

See what u caused.

Right from school Up till now you no no anything .....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Roughfyzay(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2015
He don share the money with AREGBESE, Okorocha, Tinubu n CO. wink
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by lolaxavier(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2015
denis217:

Don't be stupid. Let him be, afterall he speaks the truth. some months ago, the APC and Dullard Buhari always sang jingles for the whole world that Subsidy is a brain child of Johnathan administration to embezzle public funds. A right thinking person will have expected that as soon as he comes into power, he will start to turn things around. But the way this dullard of Hausa extraction is going, Johnathan and his administration will very soon be vindicated. We Nigerians have been fooled to believe that this dullard has some thing good to offer.

What is this one saying
Funny how people like you think. If you think barely 30 days will be enough to clear the filth created by your mentor, then i pity your reasoning. Which vindication are you even talking about? With all the irregularities and missing billions under GEJ's watch? You should be ashamed of yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by neocortex: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2015
biafransoul:
I thought the Daura President Buhari said there is nothing like subsidy. So it is not even up to a month that he took over and he had already embezzled #57b. So much for the much touted change. Thieves

Please don't blame DogoYaro , he doesn't understand how subsidy or economy works
so he is bound to make ignorant statements regularly. And that's why he has interpreter-generals
and slaves whose only job is denying what he previously said.
#cluelessdullarpo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Horlufemi(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2015
iyobs7:

Obviously you turned deaf ear to the interpretation of what Jonathan meant by stealing is not corruption. On every standard the man was 1000% correct.

If a man steals call him a thief.
If you tell me a man is corrupt, what does that say about him? Nothing. If he stole money, say it as is it.

Stealing is not corruption alright.

but stealing is illegal right?

by definition "Corruption is any illegal act done by a public office holder".

stealing (illegal act) done by a public office holder is corruption.

enuf said.

Una don understand now. Jeez
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by idsamoo(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Redoil:
Why is Buhari rejecting the patriotic DSS men been sent to gaurd him?
Is he still afraid of thieftinubu who is ever ready to compromise the men of DSS to kill Buhari the way funsho williams was killed?

Who is this na?wtf are you even typing
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2015
lolaxavier:
Obviously the spill over effects from the inadequacies of GEJ's administration. Well, nothing to worry about, baba will tackle everything...tanoids you see ur life?

Ewu...oya read now with understanding...

Between May 29 and now, the current government has spent 30 days in office. Based on a daily petrol consumption figure of 40 million litres, a figure supplied by the Pipelines and Products Marketing Company, the total subsidy cost on the product for the 30 days the Buhari government has been in power amounts to N56.784bn at N47.32 per litre.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by ApcSucks: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Feranchek:
quote author=Splashme post=35235674]Goodluck Jonathan will very soon be completely vindictated. Time heals all wounds.

And the mumu got 21 like from 21 other ode TANoids.
How does your comment justify the scam by GEJ So cos PMB said no more subsidy then everything go just change at once My bro, the same TIME you're looking up to, will help OUR dearest presido to eradicate the subsidy sham and also start a transparent oil sector. (He don even dey lay the foundation by dissolving the present NNPC board)

That same TIME will make REASONABLE Nigerians (not gullible TANoids) to see the foolishness and wickedness of GEJ.

That same TIME will make the whole world know that, truly, Nigeria is a force to reckon with.

That same TIME, will see your HERO and his girlfriends pay immensely for their sins

Finally, the same TIME, will make YOU AND OTHER MOFOS TANOIDS, to ACCEPT CHANGE and be better, civilized, responsible NIGERIANS.

God bless OUR honorable PMB
God bless his wife
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless the SOVEREIGN UNION OF BIAFRA!!!

You that made reasonable comment how many like do you have?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Feranchek(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2015
ApcSucks:

You that made reasonable comment how many like do you have?

Another mofo on the loose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Donates Charity Gifts From UK School To Children In The North / How Tribunal Sacked George Sekibo From Senate And Declared Andrew Uchendu Winner / Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.