Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH (24652 Views)

Petrol Subsidy Returns As Nigeria Pays N28 Per Liter / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Petrol Subsidy Removal / FG Returns Petrol Subsidy, Retains Official Pump Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2015
lolaxavier:

What is this one saying
Funny how people like you think. If you think barely 30 days will be enough to clear the filth created by your mentor, then i pity your reasoning. Which vindication are you even talking about? With all the irregularities and missing billions under GEJ's watch? You should be ashamed of yourself...

Between May 29 and now, the current government has spent 30 days in office. Based on a daily petrol consumption figure of 40 million litres, a figure supplied by the Pipelines and Products Marketing Company, the total subsidy cost on the product for the 30 days the Buhari government has been in power amounts to N56.784bn at N47.32 per litre.
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by AreaFada2: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2015
Feranchek:
quote author=Splashme post=35235674]Goodluck Jonathan will very soon be completely vindictated. Time heals all wounds.

All the heaps of propaganda and lies peddled in the media against his govt will soon be corrected by 'Time' and educated Nigerians will soon realise how gullible they where to have swallowed the propaganda and outright lies from the APC propagandists

I blame Jonathan though. He did not make good use of the media. He allowed APC hijack the media from him.

And the mumu got 21 like from 21 other ode TANoids.
How does your comment justify the scam by GEJ So cos PMB said no more subsidy then everything go just change at once My bro, the same TIME you're looking up to, will help OUR dearest presido to eradicate the subsidy sham and also start a transparent oil sector. (He don even dey lay the foundation by dissolving the present NNPC board)

That same TIME will make REASONABLE Nigerians (not gullible TANoids) to see the foolishness and wickedness of GEJ.

That same TIME will make the whole world know that, truly, Nigeria is a force to reckon with.

That same TIME, will see your HERO and his girlfriends pay immensely for their sins

Finally, the same TIME, will make YOU AND OTHER MOFOS TANOIDS, to ACCEPT CHANGE and be better, civilized, responsible NIGERIANS.

God bless OUR honorable PMB
God bless his wife
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless the SOVEREIGN UNION OF BIAFRA!!!

Well, since there is no subsidy, GMB will not use our money to pay them, abi?

No need cursing or abusing people. Let's take it that his regime owes no subsidy money. Shikena.

When change to good is obvious, people will embrace it, no needed forcing it on people. Campaign and election are over.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by henrysam(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2015
obailala:
Vindicated of what exactly?... The TRILLIONS which were stolen from Nigeria under his watchful eyes?

Can you kindly take a seat at the back please. You talk of education yet you do not know how to differentiate the propaganda from the issues which are simple truths staring us in the face.
Likewise billions have started been stolen in Buhari regime of 30 days.
By the time BDD (Baba Daura President) will use 4 years. Gej case will be a child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by geeyinks: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2015
you dont have to be bias in this situation.. we all known nigeria is suffering from economic deregulation toward the end of johnatan administration, and buhari as mantain it up till now in a good manner. Mr president i support you in privitaization of the four refineries we have in nigeria.
You are free to critisize me if u like... i mean u supporter of Mr "stealing is not a corruption".. my fellow nairalanders what is STEALING.
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by PRYCE(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2015
personal59:
Kai

If u think PMB is dull and he his ur president today abeg what will I call ur self acclaimed sharp biological father?
I knw ppl like u na follow follow problem that's y u are here begging for likes and all I would tell u is this:
A foolish man report of what a wise man says can never be the same because he foolishly interpret what he heard into something he can understand.
So while you were shouting that Jonathan was clueless, Your own Father had a clue or He wasn't your president?

So you interpreted Everything Jonathan did and said as he meant? Example " stealing is not corruption" which he explained explicitly... but weak minds like you wouldn't comprehend.

See guy, these bashing will only end with Buhari's descent from the seat! Deal with it or employ another tactic of dissuading us from insulting him other than the "ur father this and that" cos your own Father too will end up being insulted and the trend will never stop. Last I checked, none of our parents are there... so if a ninety year old man doesn't want insults, he shouldn't contest for public office.

So buhari signed his bashing warrant and understands it!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Isiri: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2015
juventino:
Can somebody tell The Brainless Dullard to start working angry

God will punish u and the he goat ur called daddy
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by rabbliss(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2015
Splashme:
Goodluck Jonathan will very soon be completely vindictated. Time heals all wounds.

All the heaps of propaganda and lies peddled in the media against his govt will soon be corrected by 'Time' and educated Nigerians will soon realise how gullible they where to have swallowed the propaganda and outright lies from the APC propagandists

I blame Jonathan though. He did not make good use of the media. He allowed APC hijack the media from him.
u should be ashamed of urself.. GEJ used the media very well..
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Feranchek(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2015
AreaFada2:

Well, since there is no subsidy, GMB will not use our to pay them, abi?

No need cursing or abusing people. Let's take it that his regime owes no subsidy money. Shikena.

When change to good is obvious, people will embrace it, no needed forcing it on people. Campaign is and election are over.

Well said bro. Buh to them TANoids, 2019 campaign started March 29th grin
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by MaziOmenuko: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2015
What I don't understand is why the NNPC calculates subsidy payments based on unproven speculation that we consume 40mil litres of petrol per day!

Don't they have records of what actually lands and leaves their deport? Were we still consuming that same quantity during the last witnessed scarcity?

Subsidy is a scam! The truth will be revealed in due course.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by gratiaeo(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Daura President is an accident waiting to happen

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by alexlee50: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2015
No, I don't believe this. 57b?how was this money incured? I thought PMB said there is no subsidy? Abeg wetin dey happen? Any payment of any subsidy is a fraud. Anyway we are waiting for fuel N40/litre.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by ApcSucks: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Feranchek:

Another mofo on the loose

Ain't you a punk?
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by anwo247: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2015
Goddex:
Buhari is a scam.
Nigerians will soon realise it.

Did you say soon?

We already know.

Daura President is a Scam.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by alexlee50: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Isiri:

God will punish u and the he goat ur called daddy
bros why u dey vexing anytime dem insult buhari? Guy, get used to it, it won't stop. In any case, no be all of una dey curse Jonathan everyday?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by abraka00(f): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2015
natas22:
I still believe in the man sai buhari, nobody is perfect even king Solomon anointed by God himself with so much wisdom made his own share of mistakes.
Sai buhari has good plan for Nigeria but the problem is just the demons around him that wants to give him a bad name.
www.
You will soon realised that Jonathan did his best for this nation. He was a good leader. The evil forces that fought jonathan are still around. Thank God Jonathan did not succumb.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by natas22: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2015
abraka00:
You will soon realised that Jonathan did his best for this nation. He was a good leader. The evil forces that fought jonathan are still around. Thank God Jonathan did not succumb.
Jonathan has always been NY first love, but he was too weak to act but sai buhari my second love can't tolerate such demons with time he will fight back.

We still have debt to be paid to Jonathan because of his actions me and you are freely chatting on nairaland, if he had refused to go by now either me or you won't be a life now.
www.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by chigoizie7(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2015
lolaxavier:
Obviously the spill over effects from the inadequacies of GEJ's administration. Well, nothing to worry about, baba will tackle everything...tanoids you see ur life?

Ur brain Is just empty. Can't u read?

NNPC has been importing since PMB took over.

Why am I even wasting my time talking to !mbec!les?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by honeygirl17: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

Pastor no Church?
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by chigoizie7(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2015
honeygirl17:

Pastor no Church?

Pastor wife, church don dismiss nah, I bet u didn't .

How u holding up?
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by popcykaylah(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2015
chiefololade:

Are you for real? Embezzled! You don't have to show everyone you lack br.a.in
bros why you dey quote the idiott? you no see him name?biafransoul..how do you expect someone with flat head to have proper brains?
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by popcykaylah(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2015
Feranchek:
quote author=Splashme post=35235674]Goodluck Jonathan will very soon be completely vindictated. Time heals all wounds.

And the mumu got 21 like from 21 other ode TANoids.
How does your comment justify the scam by GEJ So cos PMB said no more subsidy then everything go just change at once My bro, the same TIME you're looking up to, will help OUR dearest presido to eradicate the subsidy sham and also start a transparent oil sector. (He don even dey lay the foundation by dissolving the present NNPC board)

That same TIME will make REASONABLE Nigerians (not gullible TANoids) to see the foolishness and wickedness of GEJ.

That same TIME will make the whole world know that, truly, Nigeria is a force to reckon with.

That same TIME, will see your HERO and his girlfriends pay immensely for their sins

Finally, the same TIME, will make YOU AND OTHER MOFOS TANOIDS, to ACCEPT CHANGE and be better, civilized, responsible NIGERIANS.

God bless OUR honorable PMB
God bless his wife
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless the SOVEREIGN UNION OF BIAFRA!!!
you are the only igbo guy with sense here on naira land .kudos bro
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Slidoo(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2015
juventino:
Can somebody tell The Brainless Dullard to start working angry
Is this one not work... or is it play due to ur reasoning?
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by laurel500(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2015
iyobs7:

Obviously you turned deaf ear to the interpretation of what Jonathan meant by stealing is not corruption. On every standard the man was 1000% correct.

If a man steals call him a thief.
If you tell me a man is corrupt, what does that say about him? Nothing. If he stole money, say it as is it.

so what is corruption then?
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2015
things are taking unforseen turn

ever wonder how you can convert your unyielding internet surfing hours into COOL $CASH? check this out!!!! www.infobiznaija.com/tolexandre nd kiss being broke goodbye. It's been tested and it's NOT A SCAM! THANK ME LATER cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by lolaxavier(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

So clear to see who has a dead brain. Don't take it on me if you read and you can't clearly understand the post. In fact, I know why I am replying this imbeci.le. To make him look more like an imbeci.le...
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by abraka00(f): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2015
quote]No government is perfect. Not that GEJ was weak, he was being very careful. Look at d current national assembly crises that has become a national emberassment, Buhari was trying to b careful until it got out of hand. Demcracy has come to play in Nigeria. No more d use of force. Gej encourage freedom of information, constructed roads, built schools etc. If his administration was corrupt as some will say, let us c what Buhari has to offer Nigerians. Already, a month gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2015
President Buhari
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Feranchek(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2015
popcykaylah:

Gratias pappy kiss (no homo grin)
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Forwetinnah: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2015
Even with Scarcity we're incuring such debt?? Where the fuel enter?? Tinubu is really drinking ND crude oil and they keep diverting our attention with their infantile NASS drama. I said it, this people have started stealing all the while telling Nigerians that the treasury is RED. Buhari and his imaginary administration. ..DISGRACE!!
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Forwetinnah: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2015
popcykaylah:

Igbo ko...weed nii??
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by oloriooko(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2015
I belong to APC but when we fail to hold our leaders responsible for their utterances and actions, our sufferings continue
PMB said he never believed subsidy exists but now owing billions, from where na?
What is happening in this country?
Who is telling the truth and who is lying?
I need quick answers please!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / Channels TV Apologises For Breach Of Broadcasting Code – NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.