Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH (24650 Views)

Petrol Subsidy Returns As Nigeria Pays N28 Per Liter / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Petrol Subsidy Removal / FG Returns Petrol Subsidy, Retains Official Pump Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by HirstMOG(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
natas22:
I still believe in the man sai buhari, nobody is perfect even king Solomon anointed by God himself with so much wisdom made his own share of mistakes.
Sai buhari has good plan for Nigeria but the problem is just the demons around him that wants to give him a bad name.
www.

Solomon was a mesaiah in his time so also you guys have been preaching that PMB is the mesaiah of our time. Why the sudden change of seen bad persons in his cabinet Was there no bad persons in GEJ cabinet Please, tell your Daura President to start fulfilling his campaign promises cos there is no time to say notime ooooo!!
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by lovemko(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Feranchek:
quote author=Splashme post=35235674]Goodluck Jonathan will very soon be completely vindictated. Time heals all wounds.

All the heaps of propaganda and lies peddled in the media against his govt will soon be corrected by 'Time' and educated Nigerians will soon realise how gullible they where to have swallowed the propaganda and outright lies from the APC propagandists

I blame Jonathan though. He did not make good use of the media. He allowed APC hijack the media from him.

And the mumu got 21 like from 21 other ode TANoids.
How does your comment justify the scam by GEJ So cos PMB said no more subsidy then everything go just change at once My bro, the same TIME you're looking up to, will help OUR dearest presido to eradicate the subsidy sham and also start a transparent oil sector. (He don even dey lay the foundation by dissolving the present NNPC board)

That same TIME will make REASONABLE Nigerians (not gullible TANoids) to see the foolishness and wickedness of GEJ.

That same TIME will make the whole world know that, truly, Nigeria is a force to reckon with.

That same TIME, will see your HERO and his girlfriends pay immensely for their sins

Finally, the same TIME, will make YOU AND OTHER MOFOS TANOIDS, to ACCEPT CHANGE and be better, civilized, responsible NIGERIANS.

God bless OUR honorable PMB
God bless his wife
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless the SOVEREIGN UNION OF BIAFRA!!!

bros, talking about likes, am pretty sure u would av gotton plenty of it... as i was about to ADD my own i jst see d last LINE in ur comment... i tink twice!!!
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Feranchek(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
lovemko:

bros, talking about likes, am pretty sure u would av gotton plenty of it... as i was about to ADD my own i jst see d last LINE in ur comment... i tink twice!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!! I'm actually not after the 'likes'. I was only passing a message (too bad every TANoid couldn't see it) and as per my last statement....

#weshasee
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by tonychristopher: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
lolaxavier:
Obviously the spill over effects from the inadequacies of GEJ's administration. Well, nothing to worry about, baba will tackle everything...tanoids you see ur life?

It is from This statement that made me to believe that common sense ain't common... And you proved it
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by ajepako(f): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
lolaxavier:
Obviously the spill over effects from the inadequacies of GEJ's administration. Well, nothing to worry about, baba will tackle everything...tanoids you see ur life?

Yeah sure!

'Baba' will do it with his magic wand

Afterall he is a 'superhero' and 'messiah' here to rescue us!
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by AfroBlue(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
courtesy of http://www.nairaland.com/

circa 2013

An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1407845/expatriates-indepth-analysis-corruption-nigeria

deliberately running down the country’s refining capacity in order to partake in the lucrative import of fuels; falsifying delivery notes of said refined fuels in order to receive greater government subsidies; deliberately restricting the country’s power generation capacity in order to benefit from the importation of generators (which must be run on imported fuel)
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by realborn(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Splashme:
Goodluck Jonathan will very soon be completely vindictated. Time heals all wounds.

All the heaps of propaganda and lies peddled in the media against his govt will soon be corrected by 'Time' and educated Nigerians will soon realise how gullible they where to have swallowed the propaganda and outright lies from the APC propagandists

I blame Jonathan though. He did not make good use of the media. He allowed APC hijack the media from him.

The reason Jonathan was a bad leader in deference to subsidy are as follows:

1. He paid lip service to fixing the refineries which would have reduced the cost of subsidy by 45% until when new refineries will be built to augment the 55% shortfall in consumption. Nigerians will be happy to pay the actual price for unsubsidized products refined in Nigeria.

2. Jonathanan made mockery of the subsidy probe by not prosecuting thieves and indicted individuals/organisation.

3. He and his team continued to pay these thieves without plugging the holes, hence ridiculous budget.

4. No meaningful use of Sure-P funds

Shikena!
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by naira0(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Goddex: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
When the scale fall off the eyes of Nigerians they will realise Buhari has nothing to offer
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Abyzan(m): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2015
Duhhh!!! I thought I read petrol price now N57... He could owe whatever,

GEJ in his weakness was the man
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by ochobaba(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Splashme:
Goodluck Jonathan will very soon be completely vindictated. Time heals all wounds.

was the media responsible for my own vote? If we were to talk about media...buhari should not av had a single vote cz jonathan really use d media mostly AIT to finish him, so my dear let's talk about another issue
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Spybradd: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2015
olaolulazio:
Zoologist of Otuoke kingdom!

See what u caused.
mumu,ur poppa will sell u off pronto just to be that zoologist.. Dullarrdolulazio
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by olaolulazio(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Spybradd:

mumu,ur poppa will sell u off pronto just to be that zoologist.. Dullarrdolulazio
A proud psychologist is what I am.

what are u?
Re: Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH by Spybradd: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2015
olaolulazio:

A proud psychiatristist aro is WATAYAM.

what are u?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 / Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.