Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church (25332 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Ifebazz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Solowande:
Guy u are possessed and addicted. What u need is deliverance not advise
That's one word people should learn to use less often, DELIVERANCE that is. Deliverance from what? All these churchous peeps sha... Dude, I bet you the message you hear have no impact upon you and are really not interestingly delivered. You need to listen with your heart and of course mind. Join groups and societies in the church. Try trusting God more than you did, not all happiness must come through acquisition of money as falsely projected by most and especially entertainment industry. You don't have to be Dangote to be happy. Learn to love the little pleasant things of life. They are after all, best things that even your millions can't afford.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gud4dbest(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
How is ur praya and bible study life...u need revival bro,ur spirit is either dead or sleeping?
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by encryptjay(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
post=35246651:
Satan is dancing shakiti bobo with your career
Werey lobade grin
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Jalinco: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
am always distracted in church. Especially when the service is taking too long to end and I have a game I want to go and play and it's going to start soon. sex is another thing, am always distracted when am expecting a babe especially when sex is sure. Even when its not yet time for the babe to come. Always thinking of how it's gonna be right from church.
Let's say am always distracted in church by many things I can't mention here.
help! How do I stay focused in church
I can't help you
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by mmsen: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Most people go to see and be seen.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by jnrbayano(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Solowande:

Deliver him with your advice
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by DTOBS(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
what else do you want to say? you better repent and change from your evil ways
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
post=35246651:
Satan is dancing shakiti bobo with your career
and he is dancing shoki with yours
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Roughfyzay(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ah! Nkan nbe!!
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Shebi na u dey think am,no think am again na. That's allsad
na so e take easy reach?

1 Like

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aiziq:
kill urself lipsrsealed
, u lead and i follow
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Gurgle(f): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aiziq:
kill urself lipsrsealed

Posting is not compulsory. don't you have anything better to say? Gosh angry
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
undecided
I'M SEXY AND HORRNY
babe u don miss road o

1 Like

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Feranmicharles(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
na so e take easy reach?
of course,do think about positive things na
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
FcMilan:
Honestly y all d's kind thing go De make front page

I think this forum is made up mainly Youths Nd I think we should b discussing issues on how to improve our society and b better Dan d western world dat our brothers and sister Travel to

Honestly wth matters lik d's making front page on d's well respected forum den it all means dat in years to come we will find ourselves in a society where all a man thinks of is jus SEX FOOD SLEEP!!! SEX FOOD SLEEP!!!!!

MODERATOR PLS RESTORE SANITY TO D'S GREAT FORUM U ESTABLISHED

LONG LIVE NAIRALAND
LONG LIVE NIGERIAN YOUTHS
LONG LIVE NIGERIA

HAPPY WEEK AHEAD

#FCMILAN
should u only improve your society or with the youths in there.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by shurlermoz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
@gabazin080
just plead the blood of Jesus in your mind anytime the distraction comes, it works 1000%.

secondly, try and listen to messages from T D James and Joel Osteen, they are so inspiring and you will never find them boring.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
publicenemy:

End time things.
everything na endtime 4 your side. Pack well jor
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
publicenemy:

End time things.
everything na endtime 4 your side. Pack well jor
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Robinhood477: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
undecided
I'M SEXY AND HORRNY
abeg who do you dis tin
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
U need to stop going to church and focus on ur bet and sex!! undecided
devil
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
undecided
I'M SEXY AND HORRNY
You need Jesus Christ in your life.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by ajja: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
ur own dimor don pass wintch just go hotel gate and stand dey wait
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by terrymason(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

I'M SEXY AND HORRNY
you said like a guy! Abi you be guY... grin
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Papasmal(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Get busy bro,an idle mind is a devil's workshop

1 Like

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by sandrannna(f): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettythicksme:

this is d most silly advice on nairaland.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Gurgle(f): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
sandrannna:

this is d most silly advice on nairaland.

I think it was sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Georgeray: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
am always distracted in church. Especially when the service is taking too long to end and I have a game I want to go and play and it's going to start soon. sex is another thing, am always distracted when am expecting a babe especially when sex is sure. Even when its not yet time for the babe to come. Always thinking of how it's gonna be right from church.
Let's say am always distracted in church by many things I can't mention here.
help! How do I stay focused in church

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by sandrannna(f): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Gurgle:

I think it was sarcastic

i know. D fool cn take d advice and think it's d right thing to do. Can't she be direct?
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Gurgle(f): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
sandrannna:

i know. D fool cn take d advice and think it's d right thing to do. Can't she be direct?

ok yeah that's true. but why do people post when they have nothing to say its not necessary
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by terrymason(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hmmm! I pray your love ones should not get this kind of advise you gave to the Op! undecided when they are passing thru rough time!

1 Like

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by ahamonyeka(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Solowande:
could it be me too need thesame thing as this man above me said? undecided
Solowande:
could it be me too need thesame thing as this man above me said?
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Helkayklassic(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
Shey na computer village I go go format am or how

This dude u r nt serious o, no na Alaba make u go...Lool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Claim That David's Mother Was A Harlort / Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.