Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church (25329 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
sandrannna:

this is d most silly advice on nairaland.
k
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by bamirotola: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
am always distracted in church. Especially when the service is taking too long to end and I have a game I want to go and play and it's going to start soon. sex is another thing, am always distracted when am expecting a babe especially when sex is sure. Even when its not yet time for the babe to come. Always thinking of how it's gonna be right from church.
Let's say am always distracted in church by many things I can't mention here.
help! How do I stay focused in church
What you need is right brain....so

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
devil
how i b devil? cheesy
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jalinco:
I can't help you
must you tell
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Touchey:

you need help!!
then help me
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
beautifullll1:

lol. op you need christ
and YOU think you don't need him also
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

Come Here how old are you !!?
y not shut up. What has age got. to do with this
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
godoluwa:
WTF?!
WTH?!
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
how i b devil? cheesy
think of comment again. Would you give such advice to your brother
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Cyriloha(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
y not shut up. What has age got. to do with this
sorry me or person behind me to shut up
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
badesco:
You are not the only person in these situation infact most people are guilty of this offence.
but you see them criticizing someone who is bold enough to come out
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
ajja:
ur own dimor don pass wintch just go hotel gate and stand dey wait
heaven don sure for you abi
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Feranmicharles(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
positive things like?
how nigeria will av light 24/7 how you'll become great in future,how the preaching would change your life,how....
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
sandrannna:

i know. D fool cn take d advice and think it's d right thing to do. Can't she be direct?
do you mean the OP is a fool for asking of help to his problem. You no well @ all
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Feranmicharles(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
eROCK247:
LWKMD! If wishes were horses...
abi oo my brogrin
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Henricarter(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nah u pastor D̶̲̥̅̊ξγ̲̣̣̥ distract you,
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
think of comment again. Would you give such advice to your brother
U are addicted to sport bet and sex dat is ur problem&d only thing u can do is stop going to church for now.Btw sit urself down and think how far d sex and bet don help ur life,instead of u listening to advice here on nl.Our two minutes advice wont change it quickly as u think,so bro u need to sit urself down think deeply, determine if u ready to quit or not and go see a councellor.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cyriloha:
sorry me or person behind me to shut up
you.. What are u gonna do to me
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
U are addicted to sport bet and sex dat is ur problem&d only thing u can do is stop going to church for now.Btw sit urself down and think how far d sex and bet don help ur life,instead of u listening to advice here on nl.Our two minutes advice wont change it quickly as u think,so bro u need to sit urself down think deeply, determine if u ready to quit or not and go see a councellor.
you won't have received all the insult if this wat you said earlier
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Rasbajan: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
zonax:
No vex but 20million naira is mad money for you?
considering what i have now.... yeah it is
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
you won't have received all the insult if this wat you said earlier
And who tell u i gv a fuvk about d insults?dey dere cheesy
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Cyriloha(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
you.. What are u gonna do to me
chisos. ....so you're challenging me now wait and see how I will kick your head
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rasbajan:

Lol. Bro i feel your pain. Am always distracted by the thought of making mad money(20 million naira) and becoming incredibly super rich. Every day and night

20M naira is not mad money and the owner wouldn't be super rich...lol. Well, for someone who hasn't seeing, touched or held 1M before, that could be super duper rich. Richer than Richie....lol
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Masculity(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
iamauxin:
If you can honestly kneel down right now and talk to God he will cleanse your thoughts and make it pure. The problem is that the devil has occupied your mind with evil...only God saves. Only God saves. Go down on your kneels right now bro

...knel down NOW What if the guy driving or about to croos an express road Why not letter.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Teleads(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Your problem is from Home
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Solowande(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abiolaopec:
Pretenders
thank u
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Weah96: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
iamauxin:
If you can honestly kneel down right now and talk to God he will cleanse your thoughts and make it pure. The problem is that the devil has occupied your mind with evil...only God saves. Only God saves. Go down on your kneels right now bro

The God will do what he wants to do, whether you ask him or not. From what I hear, his will supersedes everything. It is the will of the God that you should offers prayers, but the prayers don't change the will. The whole thing is a game, like Ludo or hopscotch.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by tunergy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
am always distracted in church. Especially when the service is taking too long to end and I have a game I want to go and play and it's going to start soon. sex is another thing, am always distracted when am expecting a babe especially when sex is sure. Even when its not yet time for the babe to come. Always thinking of how it's gonna be right from church.
Let's say am always distracted in church by many things I can't mention here.
help! How do I stay focused in church

YOU SHOULDN'T BE IN CHURCH IN THE FIRST PLACE.

COS NA ONLY YOURSELF YOU DEY DECEIVE FOR THERE
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by DipoDaniel: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
were omo.. grin grin grin
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Xcozee(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
@op! I was once a strong addict when it comes to sports bet, but 4over 4months now, I can't recall dreaming of where I saw myself placing a bet, I don't know how it happened...I won't say its because I'v graduated and left the tempting environment neither will I also say its because I'm working! But what I can proudly say is 'its just by the GRACE n MERCY of God', which will manifest when you put your knees 2d ground.
ALSO NB: DON'T REMAIN IDLE, KOS ITS A DEVIL'S WORKSHOP! Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

chisos. ....so you're challenging me now wait and see how I will kick your head
Mtchew.
oga park well jor
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Mike008(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Solowande:
Guy u are possessed and addicted. What u need is deliverance not advise
You must be a "church" goer. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' / Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Claim That David's Mother Was A Harlort / Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.