Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church (25338 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by kazzonline: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Solowande:
Guy u are possessed and addicted. What u need is deliverance not advise

SHUT UP!!! Are you God?who are you to judge? And conclude he is possesed and needs deliverance?? Bloody hyprocrite onky God knows what dirty tots u hav conceled in you wen in church as well,the op needs advice and help,all you can do is judge,even jesus wouldnt jump into conclusion just like that
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bros,
1. Change your church! The message seems not to be captivating enough.
2. Download ITUNES and download some very nice podcasts of very powerful messages from TD Jakes, Joyce Meyer and Kenneth Copeland. Copy them to your smartphone and make it an habit to listen to at least two messages in a day.
3. Look for some new beautiful Christian songs and keep listening.
4. Stop watching movies with explicit sexual content.
5. Keep doing the above till you're free and decide never to revert to the Old you.
6. Start reading bible verses and focus on maximizing your God given potential and assignment.

Cheers...

2 Likes

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Solowande:

see this deluded gullible brainwashed folks(you and those that liked your meaningless comment). Can't someone have a physical issue without being viewed from the spiritual angle? He's got a physical problem, why think a spiritual solution is what he needs?

1 Like

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by onyxo76(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
you need to take your salvation more seriously,maybe imagining that you missed rapture and the anti christ started by cutting your fingers one by one till you accept 666 will help you stay focused

1 Like

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Phemmyhohjor(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dnt feel rejected, kneel down and ask God into ur life cause what u re thinking in d House of d Lord contributes to ur Success or Failure.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by bamite(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
dickrider:
undecided
I'M SEXY AND HORRNY
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by oweman: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=gabazin080 post=35239287] Shey na computer village I go go format am or how [/quote

GO TO CANANLAND TO PURGE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU DIE OR BE PREPARED FOR HELL
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
am always distracted in church. Especially when the service is taking too long to end and I have a game I want to go and play and it's going to start soon. sex is another thing, am always distracted when am expecting a babe especially when sex is sure. Even when its not yet time for the babe to come. Always thinking of how it's gonna be right from church.
Let's say am always distracted in church by many things I can't mention here.
help! How do I stay focused in church

u need a new church.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by kuzee(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
there is just one question I want to ask you
why do you still go to church?

1 Like

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
You are not alone bro.Mostly sex.No be say the thing dey hungry me like that o.I go just dey fantasize about girl wey I dey toast wey dey put me for long suspense.Especially,when pastor sermon dey boring.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by kegan1759(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lolz format is brain with the Word of God!

1 Like

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by badesco(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
You are not the only person in these situation infact most people are guilty of this offence.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Solowande(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
ollah1:

see this deluded gullible brainwashed folks(you and those that liked your meaningless comment). Can't someone have a physical issue without being viewed from the spiritual angle? He's got a physical problem, why think a spiritual solution is what he needs?
dat's y u insulted me?
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by BlackBature(f): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
ascertain ur relationship with God n d worth u put on Him above other things in ur life.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
BlackBature:
ascertain ur relationship with God n d worth u put on Him above other things in ur life.
Should he date his pastor?
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Solowande(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
kazzonline:

SHUT UP!!even jesus wouldnt jump into conclusion just like that
abi Jesus? Give him ur advise and forget abt d one others gave.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Empressomotola: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wetin we no go see for this world
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by niceguy7(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
@op u need prayers and deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Solowande(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
kazzonline:

SHUT UP!!! Are you God?who are you to judge? And conclude he is possesed and needs deliverance?? Bloody hyprocrite
Y can't u check ur dictionary for d meaning of possess and deliverance chief advocate
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by eROCK247(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Shebi na u dey think am,no think am again na. That's allsad
LWKMD! If wishes were horses...
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by zonax(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rasbajan:

Lol. Bro i feel your pain. Am always distracted by the thought of making mad money(20 million naira) and becoming incredibly super rich. Every day and night
No vex but 20million naira is mad money for you?
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by damiloladuke: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by damiloladuke: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
na network issue ooo moderator... make una no think go far.
better u sit at home

PRESIDENT BUHARI NEEDS TO READ MY SIGNATURE
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
A man's heart is always where his treasure is.

Make something else your treasure, fill your heart with something else that is worthy and of good report, and watch your thoughts change.
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Abiolaopec(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Solowande:
Pretenders
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
chuna1985:

u need a new church.
recommend one for me
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by beyoncausme: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
na God win o...@least ur not thinking of how to steal/touch/take offering money....*winks*

Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by cally3D(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
post=35246651:
Satan is dancing shakiti bobo with your career
grin grin grin!
My man, ur entirety needs 2 be formated! First, Accept Jesus into ur life (Nt from pastor ooo), Then, he will help u and put things in order!
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=oweman post=35249146][/quote] so thinking of sex and sports bet will take one to hell.
Shut up if you don't know what to say
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by gabazin080(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Feranmicharles:
of course,do think about positive things na
positive things like?
Re: Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
terrymason:
Hmmm! I pray your love ones should not get this kind of advise you gave to the Op! undecided when they are passing thru rough time!
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Claim That David's Mother Was A Harlort / Olayinka Oduwole Makes Oxford University’s ‘Woman In Engineering’ List (Pics) / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.