Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) (961 Views)

Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders / I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by Pennah(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
plzz I need ur help am dating and ma girl show me how hard her love for me is banging her head bt I have a problem...
I secretly checked through her whatsapp and I saw her last chat with a guy whom she told me abt. actually that was disturbing her. her msg to him was "do u still luv me??" he replied asking y she asked and she insisted and he opened up and said yes and he thereby asked y she inquried her reply really scared me and kept my eyes wide open.. her reply was "IF GOD WANTS US TOGETHER WE WILL SURELY BE."... The thing that now keeps me in big suspense was they school in same institution in north while I in calabar .... Another thing is that they had a crush on each other since b4 we started dating

what do I do??
what do u suspect will b my fate
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by Eberex(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pennah:
plzz I need ur help am dating and ma girl show me how hard her love for me is banging her head bt I have a problem...
I secretly checked through her whatsapp and I saw her last chat with a guy whom she told me abt. actually that was disturbing her. her msg to him was "do u still luv me??" he replied asking y she asked and she insisted and he opened up and said yes and he thereby asked y she inquried her reply really scared me and kept my eyes wide open.. her reply was "IF GOD WANTS US TOGETHER WE WILL SURELY BE."... The thing that now keeps me in big suspense was they school in same institution in north while I in calabar .... Another thing is that they had a crush on each other since b4 we started dating

what do I do??
what do u suspect will b my fate

the same thing i will say to you ''WHAT WILL BE WILL BE''

1 Like

Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
*opens legs*
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by vizkiz: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
oh God! I talk say them Don snatch your girlfriend abi undecided
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by vizkiz: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
vheMa:
*opens legs*

smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by dharay99: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
vheMa:
*opens legs*
meaning...
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by dharay99: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
if itz me, once I've seen dia conversation,
I will call her, show her wah i saw and if she
acts guilty and ashamed of defending herself,

RED CARD STRAIGHT.! angry
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by vizkiz: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
dharay99:

meaning...

what else does she mean? Is this what you use to ask a lady whoever she opens her legs for you?cheesy
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
vizkiz:

smh undecided
am also shaking my hand with u
dharay99:

meaning...
want some f*ck
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by donholy28(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Run for ya life and go find another girl...these hoes ain't loyal
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by vizkiz: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
vheMa:
am also shaking my hand with uwant some f*ck

you need JESUS a strong kondo this afternoon
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by dharay99: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
vizkiz:

what else does she mean? Is this what you use to ask a lady whoever she opens her legs for you?cheesy
lol, I'm a lil guy o, novice.
buh will daht even change d lost girl.,
The guy should jez forget d girl.!
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by Pennah(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Eberex:

the same thing i will say to you ''WHAT WILL BE WILL BE''
don't u think am losing my sit
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by vizkiz: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
dharay99:

lol, I'm a lil guy o, novice.
buh will daht even change d lost girl.,
The guy should jez forget d girl.!

yeah "forget the girl" after doing some damages right? cheesy
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by dharay99: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
vheMa:
am also shaking my hand with uwant some f*ck
& dats yhur own solution,
I should e-slap yhu ryy n0w buh I'm in qood mood.
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by dharay99: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah "forget the girl" after doing some damages right? cheesy
to most guys, yeah...dey will slack her pants &
send her packinq quickly.

Buh i doubt i will do dsame, I'm as innocent as Peter.
I go jez give am read card. grin
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by vizkiz: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
dharay99:

to most guys, yeah...dey will slack her pants &
send her packinq quickly.

Buh i doubt i will do dsame, I'm as innocent as Peter bad as spatacus .
I go jez give am read card. grin

fixed tongue
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by dharay99: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
vizkiz:

fixed tongue
werey.!
grin

1 Like

Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by smarttm: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wat u wl do...
love and care for any woman u date....
make sure u are hardworking...
think less of getting married ....
ALLOW HER TO BEG U FOR A RING...
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by Eberex(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pennah:

don't u think am losing my sit

Your gal mentality is that of having options in case one fails. So don't put all your hope guy, else your heart would not only be broken but shattered.
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by Pennah(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
vheMa:
*opens legs*
can I come in
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wow,bro,she's still into her ex,she may leave u someday for him,she gat a plan B,ur hrt isn't safe bro.
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by 2dice(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
vheMa:
*opens legs*
waiter... she needs the Cucumber now tongue
Re: Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) by 2dice(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Continue the f**kin while it Last
Is not as if she is your Wife
U better Have Optionsss
Ur Relagation Zone is so Nearcheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Do This ? / Dear Men: Here Are The 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her / A Piece Of My Mind Abt A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.