Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? (1520 Views)

Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? / What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] / Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Boys are not smiling because,”Aristos”have
taken over the show. They have become
the most celebrated guys or rather
“daddies,” on most campuses in Nigeria.
Why is the trend on the increase? Years ago,
it was unheard of. Or rather, it was a “coded
runs.” Well, here are some reasons, why
these young beautiful ladies prefer these
men to their young blooded counterparts.
They say;
1.The old guys pay big money just
to spend less than five minutes in bed,
while the young guys just want to go all
night for free sometimes. Hmmm!
2.The
older men are caring and intelligent.
3.With
the young guys, there is always a chance
that they will heart-broken.
4.With the old
men, you know there is no chance, it is just
a fling. A sweet risk.
5.These old guys spend
a lot of money on young girls. How many
small boys can do that, without rough
handling you in bed?
6.They are willing to
learn how to please a woman.
7.They show
us love that our father’s never showed us.
8.You could end up being the second wife
of a rich“baba olowo.”
9.The fun is in the
risk and danger.
10.They choose to date
older men for money.
THIS IS MY OWN IDEAL WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by sinaj(f): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
most young boys are hit and run lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
geskiya no b lie na true tlk.... Hahahaa
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by nobosaba(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:

Hahahaha

I don't think it's true
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
The young ones are so immature.
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by ArchEnemy(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by ArchEnemy(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
YourMain:
Similar with some young ladies too. But I concur.
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by 48noble(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
And the aristos? Hit and wed?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by ArchEnemy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
48noble:

smiley
Nice
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by olamicheals(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
YourMain:

Your definition of young abeg
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
ArchEnemy:

Similar with some young ladies too. But I concur.

Mhm usually women want affection and all that good stuff. Guys just wanna bang and move on undecided
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
olamicheals:

Your definition of young abeg

Well I wouldn't wanna be old smiley
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by Alezy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
smh...dis girl, straight to the point. PH tinz.
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by Aspiregreat: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Most older men Have a bountiful pocket.......
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by czarr(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Alezy:
smh...dis girl, straight to the point. PH tinz.
....yes oo,#phboiz.
No time for bigbigtalk.
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by czarr(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol,why can't we just want the same things.
Why can't we both hit and move on grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by 400billionman: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
I find it funny when girls of 20 to 25 hit on a guy who is above 30.

Fresh looking girls. Damn !

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by 400billionman: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
YourMain:

Mrs Breezy ?
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
400billionman:

Mrs Breezy ?

Yeah smiley hi smiley
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by sinaj(f): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
48noble:
hit nd connect wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by 400billionman: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah smiley hi smiley

Oh my. Long time..
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
400billionman:

Oh my. Long time..

It has...

You seem shocked. Good or bad ?
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by Cutehector(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Since d younger babes like to date older men.. Den let no body judge d younger guys who date older women... My point!
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by sirhot(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Just get a smally and you'll know what's up! grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by sandrannna(f): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Money.
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by Arami92: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Can you specify how old the age range for Aristos?

Me personally I like older men, not for money or anything but because they tend to be more mature than my male counterparts. A woman can be ready for marriage in her early twenties, while most men are still playing around/trying to establish themselves at that age. I'm 23, and I typically go for guys around 27 and up..but I can't do more than like 12 years are difference. Older men are more serious about you..typically, of course there will always be few exceptions.
Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by sirhot(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Arami92:
Can you specify how old the age range for Aristos?

Me personally I like older men, not for money or anything but because they tend to be more mature than my male counterparts. A woman can be ready for marriage in her early twenties, while most men are still playing around/trying to establish themselves at that age. I'm 23, and I typically go for guys around 27 and up..but I can't do more than like 12 years are difference. Older men are more serious about you..typically, of course there will always be few exceptions.
I like the way you reason! kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? by olamicheals(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
sirhot:
I like the way you reason! kiss

Me too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Post Your Problems On Nairaland / If Your 2015, Were To B A Movie, What Would U Give As A Title? / Woman Marry The Man Who Raped Her When She Was A Minor SEE HER REASON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.