Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. (2821 Views)

The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Oh My Gosh! grin

A gorilla who grew up in an Australian zoo has become a heartthrob among women in Japan.
Zoo officials said there has been a notable increase in young female visitors thanks to Shabani.

The 18-year-old silverback Gorilla with brooding good looks and rippling muscles is really causing a stir in the zoo among Japanese girls at the moment

Shabani's rise to fame has further been fuelled largely by Twitter, where fans post pictures of him claiming he is 'too handsome'.

The western lowland gorilla was raised at Sydney's Taronga Zoo but moved to Japan in 2007.

Taronga Zoo senior zookeeper Allan Schmidt said he was not surprised by the female frenzy caused by Shabani.
He said: "The Japanese are crazy... The Japanese love their fads."
"But I would say most people would consider him fairly dashing."

Unfortunately for some, it looks as though Shabani is a taken ape.

Click to see what’s going on between Japanese girls and the Gorilla. Photos and videos…
https://www.mazech.com/japanese_girls_and_gorilla

**Friends, register @ mazech.com to have latest world news delivered straight to your email and further have a chance of winning $100.00
***Like us on Facebook to read updates as they happen grin
***Follow us on Twitter @Mazech

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
This nigga looks hot..

Ladies you made a Good choice.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by 48noble(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Great looks
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by kilokeys(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Men don finish shey?

But Funny enough this gorri is cute o.
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by osaslord500(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nigerian ladies don't mind marrying the gorilla as much as it has money.
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
lol...

I've seen, heard, and read a lot in the world!
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Brugo(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Honestly those ladies are weird.
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Brugo:
Honestly those ladies are weird.

lol

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by naturally: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Handsome indeed. He even fine pass mr nairaland
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lolz see how the thing is posing n taking selfies grin
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by piicity(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
LOLZ, HOW ARE YOU DOING DEAR
LadyBoss1:
Lolz see how the thing is posing n taking selfies grin
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by DjAndroid: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
I only saw pictures of a Gorilla. But I didn't see the girls wey dey die for am.

Therefore, the story no happen.
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
piicity:
LOLZ, HOW ARE YOU DOING DEAR
Good just browsing ..
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
mazech:
Oh My Gosh! grin

A gorilla who grew up in an Australian zoo has become a heartthrob among women in Japan.
Zoo officials said there has been a notable increase in young female visitors thanks to Shabani.

The 18-year-old silverback Gorilla with brooding good looks and rippling muscles is really causing a stir in the zoo among Japanese girls at the moment

Shabani's rise to fame has further been fuelled largely by Twitter, where fans post pictures of him claiming he is 'too handsome'.

The western lowland gorilla was raised at Sydney's Taronga Zoo but moved to Japan in 2007.

Taronga Zoo senior zookeeper Allan Schmidt said he was not surprised by the female frenzy caused by Shabani.
He said: "The Japanese are crazy... The Japanese love their fads."
"But I would say most people would consider him fairly dashing."

Unfortunately for some, it looks as though Shabani is a taken ape.

Click to see what’s going on between Japanese girls and the Gorilla. Photos and videos…
https://www.mazech.com/japanese_girls_and_gorilla

**Friends, register @ mazech.com to have latest world news delivered straight to your email and further have a chance of winning $100.00
***Like us on Facebook to read updates as they happen grin
***Follow us on Twitter @Mazech
the first pic looks like ambode on campaign poster wallahi......
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by piicity(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
OK dear but i don't see you yesterday why
LadyBoss1:
Good just browsing ..
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by piicity(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Good just browsing ..
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
piicity:

I was in here , but left early
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Catalyst4real: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
[Eroti¢]How I Screwed my Sister in-law
http://catalyst4real.com/i-screwed-my-sister-in-law/
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by sipsip(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
This nigga looks hot..

Ladies you made a Good choice.

Lol... mehn... you brutal gan o.
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by cowgirl9090: 12:19am On Jun 29, 2015
osaslord500:
Nigerian ladies don't mind marrying the gorilla as much as it has money.

including your sisters and daughters?. hm I guess your mum would have married a gorilla if she had happened to have met one with bastard money too? smiley
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Dis kind eye sef... smiley

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by osaslord500(m): 12:57am On Jun 29, 2015
cowgirl9090:

including your sisters and daughters. hm I guess your mum would have married a gorilla if she had happened to have met one with bastard money too smiley

You really lack home training, u are suppose to be living in the jungle.
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2015
sipsip:

Lol... mehn... you brutal gan o.
Check out this Chimps na...

Idi hot

(1) (Reply)

She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident / How Much Should A Man Earn Before Getting Married? / Me And My Beautiful Girlfriend Sitting On My Big Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.