Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... (3211 Views)

Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? / I Have Nothing Against Fulanis …neither Am I An Ethnic Jingoist- Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rawani:

You're funny.
swear say no be because of oil ... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by Eshinwaju: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
I can be any tribe....Yoruba....Hausa...I jaw.....edo....edit....Fulani...berom...etc.....all are great...except chest beaters..... wink

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by iamkingzlee(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Annang&Ibibio anytime, anyday!!! Lovely people!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by Jennydoris(f): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
LadyFiona:
Udo kpasakwa my side, Adanne.!!!!!!!

Ok na. Nsogbu adighi.

Freemanan:

Idi sharp

grin
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by Horllamideh(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
unrepentant yoruba boiy......love everything about my tribe
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by Horllamideh(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
unrepentant yoruba boiy......love everything about my tribe....ipinle Oyo ni mo tii wa,Ogbomosho ajilete-di 'war' ni ile baba to bi mi ni omo....chaii, yoruba sweet me lyk kilode

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by nynbrada: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=15pt]My brothers and sisters,
I just want to comment on the Biafra issue briefly.
We must commit and renounce the use of force to actualize our demand.We reject the use of armed struggle in the Biafra independence request. I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.
[/size]

You hv my support 110%.

Seems we're both operating on same telepathic wavelenght, cos i was actually ruminating over same issue last night.

Your advice is timely n highly welcomed. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by jomoh: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala, ishilove

Why can't I delete mis-submitted comment
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by jomoh: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
I have think thank and thunked. I just can't think of any other tribe than my tribe.

safarigirl:

I like the Kalabari people.
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by airmark(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omo YORUBA ni mi, mi ki se DMX. cool cool cool
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
cry disappointing.
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by lyntiffany(f): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Love to come from my mums tribe anang, they have beautiful heart and hospitable in nature, they are generous too, they are simply wonderful .

My dad is igbo and the fact remains that I love being Igbo, and wish to come from this wonderful world of intellectuals, achievers and economic movers over and over again.

Most importantly they are sociable and friendly, you just need to understand them is that simple.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by YabaLeftist: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
EzeUche:
I would want to be an Efik. Even though my father is Igbo and my mother is Ibibio, there is something about the Efik that I love.

That is why they say marry a Calabar lady. cool

Pardon my ignorance, but I thought Efik and Ibibio are the same. No?
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 30, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=15pt]My brothers and sisters,
I just want to comment on the Biafra issue briefly.
We must commit and renounce the use of force to actualize our demand.We reject the use of armed struggle in the Biafra independence request. I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.
[/size]
hey will you just shut up?. Freedom is taken not gotten. We will fight if need be. Bleep UN Bleep YOU Bleep REFERENDUM shit! better stay with the zoo people o. Mtchhhheeeeewwwwww when will people like you learn that the zoo needs violence in order to respond? Hey, i didnt go into computer programming for fancy! We must fight till we win!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by ArodewilliamsT: 2:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Freemanan:
Ndigbo All over....

Ka anyi jikota
You be Ibo?
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by mensdept: 2:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Bini and Igbo of course, but those calabar babes wow!
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by ArodewilliamsT: 2:44am On Jul 30, 2015
I can be from Ogoni,Ijaw or even romas of europe but if God makes me a double-faced amala-eater even for a second, i will kill myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by baby124: 2:56am On Jul 30, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
I can be from Ogoni,Ijaw or even romas of europe but if God makes me a double-faced amala-eater even for a second, i will kill myself.
You know nothing about Amala. E sweet die. I have tasted food around the country and the tastiest foods are Yoruba. That is why they sell so well in Buka's. To me though and Delta next.
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by tonychristopher: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2015
EzeUche:
I would want to be an Efik. Even though my father is Igbo and my mother is Ibibio, there is something about the Efik that I love.

That is why they say marry a Calabar lady. cool

..... and never be starved sexualllly or in food

loving my Igbo roots like tomorrow no dey
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by ArodewilliamsT: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2015
baby124:

You know nothing about Amala. E sweet die. I have tasted food around the country and the tastiest foods are Yoruba. That is why they sell so well in Buka's. To me though and Delta next.

Pls don't make me vomit and delta is not an ethnic group. What kind of education do you oafs undergo in zoogeria these days?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by Chiaka(f): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Is all these ethnic nonsense we talk about reason we don't move forward...........
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by nwadiuko1(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Freemanan:
Ndigbo All over....

Ka anyi jikota
X200 jorr
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You be Ibo?
Maternally
Re: If You Were To Pick An Ethnic Group... by bayulll01(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
safarigirl:
If you got to choose the tribe you would come from, which makes FP. I need this to reach as many people as possible, so kindly indulge me if you will smiley

10,000 like seriously safari I need to start posting all my write up,when I go reach 10,000 poste

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Buhari Dies In Office Like Yaradua??? / EFCC Arrests Oil Tycoon Olajide Omokore / Is Biafra Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.