Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre (1403 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today / My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre by 360jamng(m): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
I wanted to fill an online form in a nearby business centre, so I was given a manual form to fill first.

I realised I didn't come with a pen and everybody there was using theirs.

So I saw this girl just sitting down with a pen on her hand.

She was chatting with a friend while holding the pen on her hand.

I walked up to her and said politely,

"Please, can I have your pen to fill this form?

She just looked at me and said harshly:

Abeg, what!!

And turned to continue talking to her friend, I felt so ashamed today.

I felt like reacting but I controlled myself.

Please lalasticlala, what does this signify?

LADIES?

Control ya sefs, not in every situation that you should claim Fly Chick
Re: My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ladies easy o
Re: My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mteeew...Na today u know DAT some gals r idiots

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre by libertyfather(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
Mteeew...Na today u know DAT some gals r idiots

Like eeehn real idiots
Re: My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre by souljaboi51(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
i am sure she would have given you if you held car keys grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre by 2dice(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Please lalasticlala .... Chaii diss guy funny.... Ok na lalasticlala you dey ask .... Hin dey come
Re: My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre by iamtomi(f): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
op no vex.. shiiiiiit happens....
Re: My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre by yemstok(m): 12:09am On Aug 13, 2015
U should have replied her with this.

"Sister, I only asked for your pen, not your hand in marriage"

her IQ is sub-zero.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre by clemz85(m): 12:26am On Aug 13, 2015
just same with me in a bank, walked straight to the lady I ask out loud she retorted louder " why didn't I come with" then I laugh out loudest and she cold off, she gave me the pain... I meant pen.

I'm one guy hu can turn insult to fun, hmmm no hard
feelings.
Re: My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre by Tapout(m): 2:24am On Aug 13, 2015
dunno sha, but op I'm having a feeling ur lying....even an ogbanje wouldn't just reply that way cos u asked for a pen undecided

Re: My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre by SkinnyDude(m): 5:52am On Aug 13, 2015
na witch
Re: My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre by Chidexter(m): 6:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Wth!
Re: My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre by Mcowubaba: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Tapout:
dunno sha, but op I'm having a feeling ur lying....even an ogbanje wouldn't just reply that way cos u asked for a pen undecided

Lol..Oga u never jam oo...
Back then, I just told a girl "excuse me" (I never even open mouth finish) she shouted" I am not interested" undecided I was like- are u crazy!!..I wanna tell u that ur phone fell off ur hand bag sad..stewpid people

(1) (Reply)

Girls Under Hijab / I Nid New Head / I Feel Like Crying .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.