Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,451 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? (5986 Views)

Calabar Gay Rights Activist Says He Will Feel Fulfilled If He Sucks God’s Dick / Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home / Girls do you support This (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2015
I wont support it as its a sin
But i wont oppose either its their life .. GOd would pass judgement in his own time we just sit back n watch ...
But we shoukd just let them be aslong as they are not troubling us ..
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by sandave(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
holds nothing against them....some of them didn't know wat they were into until they came of age........they can't just stop it

atleast they got the right to do wateva they wonna do
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by sandave(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:
I wont support it as its a sin
But i wont oppose either its their life .. GOd would pass judgement in his own time we just sit back n watch ...
But we shoukd just let them be aslong as they are not troubling us ..

front role for you...........its their life style so let them be

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by gabbidonb(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Never... Unless it is proven that people can naturally be gay.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Babacele: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

glad you agree smiley
why won't I? it is a sin against God n man ,if with all learning the cosmic has entrusted me with, I choose to defend the popular untruth. I shall support gay rights that are fundamental human rights!
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
K9blunt:

That's bogus!
If he exist then he should do the needful (proof and answer my questions) otherwise I refuse to believe in contradictory and non evidential god concept.

it is not his wish that anyone should perish . Why don't
you think.... in movies when people confess their evil
deeds it is always under the unction of the holy Ghost.
Mind you the movies you watch is what happens in the
world. God's word is A nd Amen. He is not a man that he
should lie. God gave us freewill but do not abuse it. Go
to him he will help you. He knows it is not easy that is
why he said "come to me all ye that are weary and heavy
burden , for I will give you rest " . He said even though
your sins be black as scarlet , he will clean you and make
you holy. But still some people will say he doesn't exist,
let us see him. As for me, I rather worship a God my
eyes cannot see, than for me to stand alone and perish.
That is what makes him God. I believe that in each generation God has called enough men and women to evangelize all the yet unreached tribes of the earth. It is not God who doesn't call, it is man who will not respond.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Scout60(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
masonkz:

I wonder o.
imagine my fellow man toasting me..... I will murder him instantly.... what becomes of me.....
jail abi....
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Zikachat(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
undecided stupidity to hell with gay o what ever the call it i can never
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by davien(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
yes i'll support 100%
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Rilwayne001: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
davien:
yes i'll support 100%
undecided
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Lovechyld101(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
K9blunt:
Your opinion
He doesn't exist to me
L0L K9 could u just add me on BBM 2A5D932C then we can call it Truce :
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Rilwayne001: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Too many gays on this thread.....**puke**

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by davien(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

undecided
Do you have anything to add?
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Rilwayne001: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
davien:
Do you have anything to add?
I'm not ready for any silly arguement

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by davien(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'm not ready for any silly arguement
Then do not quote me....it's that simple.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Rilwayne001: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
davien:
Then do not quote me....it's that simple.

What do you mean by 'do not quote me'?
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by K9blunt(f): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blossom023:

it is not his wish that anyone should perish . Why don't
you think.... in movies when people confess their evil
deeds it is always under the unction of the holy Ghost.
Mind you the movies you watch is what happens in the
world. God's word is A nd Amen. He is not a man that he
should lie. God gave us freewill but do not abuse it. Go
to him he will help you. He knows it is not easy that is
why he said "come to me all ye that are weary and heavy
burden , for I will give you rest " . He said even though
your sins be black as scarlet , he will clean you and make
you holy. But still some people will say he doesn't exist,
let us see him. As for me, I rather worship a God my
eyes cannot see, than for me to stand alone and perish.
That is what makes him God. I believe that in each generation God has called enough men and women to evangelize all the yet unreached tribes of the earth. It is not God who doesn't call, it is man who will not respond.
Ok
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by K9blunt(f): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lovechyld101:

L0L K9 chould u just add me on BBM 2A5D932C then we can call it Truce :

So you can preach to me.
Uh huh no can do sir
Thanks and by the way truce on what?
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Lovechyld101(m): 5:54am On Jul 07, 2015
K9blunt:

So you can preach to me.
Uh huh no can do sir
Thanks and by the way truce on what?

Haha lol K9 ur just inconvincable am not a preacher oo0h just a free thinker I actually love ur company and didn't wanna confine it to just NL alone .truce on the topic.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by K9blunt(f): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2015
Lovechyld101:

Haha lol K9 ur just inconvincable am not a preacher oo0h just a free thinker I actually love ur company and didn't wanna confine it to just NL alone .truce on the topic.

Alright fine! Am adding you now.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Vs Lupita,who Rocks The Low Cut Style Better? / Amber Breena Luke, The Girl Who Tattooed Her Whole Body Including Her Eyes. / Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.