Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? (5988 Views)

Calabar Gay Rights Activist Says He Will Feel Fulfilled If He Sucks God’s Dick / Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home / Girls do you support This (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by jrerico1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
itsMrIke:

So now that you are straight, do girls not walk around at night?? Moronic people everywia!!
you're solecistic, dick head if you can't catch the humour you can go to hell. If you quote me I won't reply because you're jejune smiley
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Hiploko(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mods, please forever block and delete any a*s hole that supports gay acts in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by trapQ: 3:41am On Jul 01, 2015
no he's right and you are the insane one. humanity is faced with a risk of extinction by this act. if every country legalized it, world population would a declining population. and oh do you know the health risks involved? HIV is more prevalent among homosexual couples esp men, and that's not just it, they at a tripled risk of contacting the deadly virus, and imagine how it can freely spread to straight people.

my point exactly is that this act is to humanity what Ebola is. bye!
itsMrIke:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...are you really this ill-informed? Okay, move along
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by MrsChima(f): 4:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Yes.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by MrsChima(f): 4:08am On Jul 01, 2015
donholy28:
imaging d scene is disgusting enough...never..Nigeria can never be Sodom

Nigeria has already entered Sodom status.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by itsMrIke(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2015
jrerico1:
you're solecistic, dick head if you can't catch the humour you can go to hell. If you quote me I won't reply because you're jejune smiley

Why are u trying so hard to sound idiotic

3 Likes

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by itsMrIke(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2015
trapQ:
no he's right and you are the insane one. humanity is faced with a risk of extinction by this act. if every country legalized it, world population would a declining population. and oh do you know the health risks involved? HIV is more prevalent among homosexual couples esp men, and that's not just it, they at a tripled risk of contacting the deadly virus, and imagine how it can freely spread to straight people.

my point exactly is that this act is to humanity what Ebola is. bye!

Do you mean everything you just typed or are you this ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by trapQ: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2015
you are ignorant. Google is your friend. do your reaearch
itsMrIke:

Do you mean everything you just typed or are you this ignorant
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by itsMrIke(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2015
trapQ:
you are ignorant. Google is your friend. do your reaearch

And just like that you confirmed your stupidity!!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by trapQ: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2015
FOOL. don't even bother replying , I don't entertain idiots.
itsMrIke:

And just like that you confirmed your stupidity!!!
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by vapid: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2015
That's what white people said about blacks not too long ago. It's also what nazi Germans said about Jews. And what ISIS terrorists say about infidels. The world is changing, but you refuse to develop with it. You are satisfied with your refuse infested cities, billionaire politicians, starving children, dying pregnant women, as long as two consenting adults who find happiness in means you do not agree with due to your religious beliefs are denied a chance at happiness? Really?
Joromi1:
Gay people are cursed. To hell with human right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by itsMrIke(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
trapQ:
FOOL. don't even bother replying , I don't entertain idiots.

You should give yourself a round of applause, cos never have I seen someone so proud of being so moronic!!!
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by trapQ: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
you just stated the obvious about yourself. slowpoke. you lack a chromosome
itsMrIke:

You should give yourself a round of applause, cos never have I seen someone so proud of being so moronic!!!
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by IshiMILF: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove is a lesbian, so i won't support gay right smiley
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
I wouldn't be in support of it being made legal but I think sending gays to jail is a step too far.
If we're basing it on religion then adultery and fornication are still sins so why are we not sending cheaters to jail.

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Joromi1: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
vapid:
That's what white people said about blacks not too long ago. It's also what nazi Germans said about Jews. And what ISIS terrorists say about infidels. The world is changing, but you refuse to develop with it. You are satisfied with your refuse infested cities, billionaire politicians, starving children, dying pregnant women, as long as two consenting adults who find happiness in means you do not agree with due to your religious beliefs are denied a chance at happiness? Really?
Those things u mentioned are natural. Faggotry is not
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by K9blunt(f): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Freemanan:
I will support human right.
Gay rights fall under that category.
good

Am a 100% supporter of homosexual freedom, its their right and therefore shouldn't be prohibited on them.

But am straight!

3 Likes

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Ehimzy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
bloody hell.... Homo sexualism and lesbianism are against Nature...it's not normal
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
K9blunt:
good

Am a 100% supporter of homosexual freedom, its their right and therefore shouldn't be prohibited on them.

But am straight!
Finally a sane mind.... We all should respect ourselves, That's the Only way peace can reign... grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
K9blunt:
good

But am straight!

cool cool cool
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by faith551(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Freemanan:
I will support human right.
Gay rights fall under that category.

Yea, and one day we will ask for the rights to kill people who molest us sexually, it's human right and I'll definitely support that
#spits
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
faith551:

Yea, and one day we will ask for the rights to kill people who molest us sexually, it's human right and I'll definitely support that
#spits
With rights comes responsibility...
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by faith551(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Seriously, the human species is in a cycle and I think this time around we are making it back to the stone age man, where our problems is just Wat to eat, no sense of sanity, no rules, no standards.
Beautiful!!!, my own stand today and forever is that we should approve killing of twins, ritual killings, cannibalism, it's all my right.
twins and ritual killings falls under freedom of worship.
Cannibalism falls under freedom to choose whatever one wants to eat.
We want to become salvages right? We've got to do it right cause whatever is worth doing is worth doing well

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by faith551(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Freemanan:

With rights comes responsibility...

Yea and my responsibility is to take the life of anybody that's a threat to mine. The smell, sight of homosexuals makes me want to choke to death, so u c, they are threats to my life and I'll be justified if I take anybodies life in self defense or won't it?
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by gamaliel121(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fucking gays
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
justmag:
If u belive in freedom to do whatever pleases you. You will let people make their own decisions as long as it does not affect u. Let people live thier lives. I can't and will never be gay. But if being gay makes another man or woman happy then I support their happiness on that level

I agree with you...100%
...and I have always posted with regards to that

However....I have a huge problem with the western world defining how to live for Africans...
It is highly ethnocentric to tell people to adopt your way of thinking just because you say so
Also....we were given Christianity and Islam...and we have embodied them, so thoroughly that issues like this arise
Now they have thrown away religion, and etc
It would be funny if it were not so sad

When they brought religion and colonisation to us, the "morally lax", the soul of Africa left its body
It is still wandering, lost embarassed
Waiting for a unification that will make us strong again

I sound mad here...like I have smoked some weed
However.....I hate the intrusive rhetoric being spewed towards Africa
I know how contradictory my post is...but, it is my truth
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by sarmiie(m): 2:50am On Jul 03, 2015
if it comes down to it, i'll accept it.

but let's face facts. for the next 3 generations, it wouldnt be accepted.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Happiness87(f): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Never

A lot of homes wud break

Guys wud just wake up one day and be
like ''Maybe m meant to be gay'
And leave deir marriage and make d wives and children suffer for it

Never
whats your view on ladies having feelings for ladies
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Happiness87(f): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Nigeria has already entered Sodom status.
many Nigerians are pretending, homosexuals are all over the country from North, south, east and West. the high and mighty, political class, entertainment, banking, church/pastors and wives, business owners, every industry has homosexuals.

an average Nigerian is fantasizest 3somes yet they pretend to dislike homosexuals.

smh

2 Likes

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
NO
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Happiness87:
many Nigerians are pretending, homosexuals are all over the country from North, south, east and West. the high and mighty, political class, entertainment, banking, church/pastors and wives, business owners, every industry has homosexuals.

an average Nigerian is fantasizest 3somes yet they pretend to dislike homosexuals.

smh

EXPLAIN THE relationship between two guys sexing one girl or 2 girls sexing on guy to homosexuality? sad

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
Never!

shocked. Why not ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos / Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) / Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.