Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? (5989 Views)

Calabar Gay Rights Activist Says He Will Feel Fulfilled If He Sucks God’s Dick / Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home / Girls do you support This (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
vapid:
That's what white people said about blacks not too long ago. It's also what nazi Germans said about Jews. And what ISIS terrorists say about infidels. The world is changing, but you refuse to develop with it. You are satisfied with your refuse infested cities, billionaire politicians, starving children, dying pregnant women, as long as two consenting adults who find happiness in means you do not agree with due to your religious beliefs are denied a chance at happiness? Really?

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Explain the relationship between homosexuality and blacks.

Explain where you have seen people "satisfied" with their life in Africa, cretin.

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
justmag:
If u belive in freedom to do whatever pleases you. You will let people make their own decisions as long as it does not affect u. Let people live thier lives. I can't and will never be gay. But if being gay makes another man or woman happy then I support their happiness on that level

So how does it not affect your life?

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by 2goodbobo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Never. quote me anywhere.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Gays are human and there is a constitutional right of freedom of association and marriage... So you see, the law is an ass, not the gays.

Are you telling me, from your understanding of laws/constitution, the "right of freedom of association and marriage" is an absolute right?

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by gnykelly(m): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
I will support human right. Gay rights fall under that category.
will you also accept polygamy
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Are you telling me, from your understanding of laws/constitution, the right of freedom of association and marriage is an absolute right?
Of course no... But it must be respected... It's a human right meaning it cannot be taken away... It can only be restricted.... Just like natural right to life.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
gnykelly:

will you also accept polygamy
Sure

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Kirinwa: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
justmag:
If u belive in freedom to do whatever pleases you. You will let people make their own decisions as long as it does not affect u. Let people live thier lives. I can't and will never be gay. But if being gay makes another man or woman happy then I support their happiness on that level

Nicompoo. You think it won't affect you? That's leaving in self denial. Do you know how many wives that would divorce their husbands to marry their fellow women and vice versa.

Death to all maggot!
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:
People should be free to live however they want.

Gay people are being scapegoated a lot, especially when the government wants to distract you from what is really holding the country back, like corruption, education standards and so on

why don't people take the same harsh view on these things as homosexuality?

in fact everybody has sinned sexually, whether in mind or body. so they have no right to dictate what somebody does with their own

if its to do with gay marriage then there is actually a debate because that concerns scriptural teachings and law. what the religion actually says about how to consider gay relationships

but for gay people to have the right to live and exist freely in their own country? Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by MrDojo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
The day I'm in support of gay rights God should erase me frm this earth... To hell with gay rights....if God is against it...I'm against it..shikina..!!!
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
I will support Gay Rights. We all are Sinners. If I look at the opposite Sex Lustfully it's Sin, And If a Man Lusts after the same Sex it's Also a Sin. Let God Judge Not We Humans.

#IFYOUAREGAY,KNOWTHATIDONTHATEYOU#

2 Likes

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Of course no... But it must be respected... It's a human right meaning it cannot be taken away... It can only be restricted.... Just like natural right to life.

You think it cannot be taken away but yet still state it is not an absolute right?

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by sweetgala(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sagamite:

How do you intend to support it for "freedom of association and self determination" but not support it for "LGBT marriage or a right to adoption"?

Explain what you mean.

Rights are God given by providence, as Fela sang "animal wan give me freedom" , Humans who make a conscious decision which flies against societal morals should be willing to accept the consequences; if they feel it just or unjust. One red can not stop the movement of an elephant

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sagamite:

You think it cannot be taken away but yet still state it is not an absolute right?
I don't follow
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by justmag(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kirinwa:

Nicompoo. You think it won't affect you? That's leaving in self denial. Do you know how many wives that would divorce their husbands to marry their fellow women and vice versa.

Death to all maggot!

nicompoo? Really??.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by justmag(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lovechyld101:

Forget happiness what is not right is not right God engineered Man for woman not man for man even a male dog sabi female dog abi u don see gay dog b4

Lol. ..Google gay dogs on YouTube. U'll be surprised ta what u find.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by justmag(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lovechyld101:

Forget happiness what is not right is not right God engineered Man for woman not man for man even a male dog sabi female dog abi u don see gay dog b4

who is going to hell? Me or them. It really doesn't concern me. I have a high love for women. So i cant be bothered.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

I don't follow

My definition of an absolute right is a right that is non-negotiable and untouchable.

You said those were not an absolute right but yet said they cannot be taken away.

How can something that is not non-negotiable and untouchable, not be negotiable and touchable?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sagamite:

My definition of an absolute right is a right that is non-negotiable and untouchable.

You said those were not an absolute right but yet said they cannot be taken away.

How can something that is not non-negotiable and untouchable, not be negotiable and touchable?
Nothing is absolute in the real sense... I said that theoretically.... I believe gay right is as important as right to heterosexual marriage...
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Gurgle(f): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I wont.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Now to y'all supporting gays. lemme ask u.

Imagine a world with lesbians and homosexuals everywhere. . there will be a rapid increase in HIV, std's and what have you.

and also population will decrease.

everyone is saying #freedom . freedom to do what , to put your dick in another man's ass and then your ass starts to leak and you're happy with yourself. "even satan wasn't gay" at least it wasn't recorded in the Bible. You really think you where born gay? nobody was born gay. God didn't create adam and Steve. he created adam and eve. Man and woman . do not be deceived by the stupid things scientists say. what kind of dirty life are people even living these days. I am certain that it will be legalized in Nigeria soon. because the coming of the lord is near.

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by MrCork: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Onyi42:
Now that the US has demonstrated its commitment
to equality before the law, by ensuring same-sex
couples can now marry in all 50 states of the
confederate following its historic Supreme
Court’s ruling which gave marriage equality as a
constitutional right throughout the country one
will wonder if this trend will find its way to
Nigeria.

In Nigeria, Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and
transgender (LGBT) persons are still facing legal
and social challenges only peculiar to their
community. Here, same-sex sexual activity is not
only illegal, it is a punishable offence.

According to the stipulations of Same-Sex
Marriage Prohibition Act in Nigeria, offenders
are to face 14 years’ imprisonment , and the
punishment isdeath by stoning in the twelve
northern states that have adopted Sharia law
, which applies to all Muslims and to those who
have voluntarily consented to application of the
Sharia courts in the region.

Nigeria has been criticized severely by civil rights
organizations, as well as the United Nations, for
failing to uphold, and violating, the rights of LGBT
people but this has not changed the cultural
disposition of its people to the topic.

However, the golden question is, can you ever
imagine same-sex becoming a way of life that
Nigerians will one day come to terms with?

Some Nigerians view on the topic..

angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by trigar12(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
I will never support gay, its nonsense, how can I be tripping for my fellow man.. Imagine make I dey trip for oshiomole, I dey craze?

Aw many pu**y I dey knack for my life?

The day anyone mistakenly talk to me about being gay is the day I will kill someone.

USA is the devils workshop
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by MrCork: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Onyi42:
Now that the US has demonstrated its commitment
to equality before the law, by ensuring same-sex
couples can now marry in all 50 states of the
confederate following its historic Supreme
Court’s ruling which gave marriage equality as a
constitutional right throughout the country one
will wonder if this trend will find its way to
Nigeria.

In Nigeria, Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and
transgender (LGBT) persons are still facing legal
and social challenges only peculiar to their
community. Here, same-sex sexual activity is not
only illegal, it is a punishable offence.

According to the stipulations of Same-Sex
Marriage Prohibition Act in Nigeria, offenders
are to face 14 years’ imprisonment , and the
punishment isdeath by stoning in the twelve
northern states that have adopted Sharia law
, which applies to all Muslims and to those who
have voluntarily consented to application of the
Sharia courts in the region.

Nigeria has been criticized severely by civil rights
organizations, as well as the United Nations, for
failing to uphold, and violating, the rights of LGBT
people but this has not changed the cultural
disposition of its people to the topic.

However, the golden question is, can you ever
imagine same-sex becoming a way of life that
Nigerians will one day come to terms with?

Some Nigerians view on the topic..

...GAY?....WTF......u want them to pour Kerosine, petrol, hammer, nail, rubber & tyre on yor head??...bro u berra look for husband in yor United State!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by vapid: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
You are really daft.
Sagamite:

Explain the relationship between homosexuality and blacks.

Explain where you have seen people "satisfied" with their life in Africa, cretin.

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Onyi42(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrCork:

...GAY?....WTF......u want them to pour Kerosine, petrol, hammer, nail, rubber & tyre on yor head??...bro u berra look for husband in yor United State!(no oofeinse) angry

dude I never said I was gay..
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Lovechyld101(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
K9blunt:

Brother I don't believe in your god nor any at all. And if my male or female child grown up decides to be homo am not going to enforce my will because av done my bit on enlightening em on sexulality.
Abi make I kill them because e pain you?

Bae why don't u rather live like there is a God than Die and find out that there really is think about it
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by K9blunt(f): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lovechyld101:

Bae why don't u rather live like there is a God than Die and find out that there really is think about it

That's bogus!
If he exist then he should do the needful (proof and answer my questions) otherwise I refuse to believe in contradictory and non evidential god concept.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Freemanan:

Nothing is absolute in the real sense... I said that theoretically.... I believe gay right is as important as right to heterosexual marriage...

You just believe, so it is not a human right?

1 Like

Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 12:57am On Jul 05, 2015
vapid:
You are really daft.

So this is just another "fact" you pulled out of your arsse?
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by Lovechyld101(m): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2015
K9blunt:

That's bogus!
If he exist then he should do the needful (proof and answer my questions) otherwise I refuse to believe in contradictory and non evidential god concept.
I can't proof or answer any question but the evidence are everywhere do you thing the earth is a mistake and only it supporting life in the whole galaxy that the moon circling the earth gives us light at night and the earth circling the sun. At a fixed orbit and right distance away from the sun if the earth is any more distance closer to the sun we would melt and if it far off just a little we would freeze and there is an ozone layer/ cloud covering the earth from radiation from space and there is gravitational field so we don't float of the earth is a mistake.
Close ur eyes u see noting how come something was created out of noting there has to be a supreme Hand there are so many Question than answers my dear all I know is there is a Supreme being. Which me oo0h I call GOD!!! U can call ur own wood, sand or anything just believe there is an almighty.
Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by K9blunt(f): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Lovechyld101:

I can't proof or answer any question but the evidence are everywhere do you thing the earth is a mistake and only it supporting life in the whole galaxy that the moon circling the earth gives us light at night and the earth circling the sun. At a fixed orbit and right distance away from the sun if the earth is any more distance closer to the sun we would melt and if it far off just a little we would freeze and there is an ozone layer/ cloud covering the earth from radiation from space and there is gravitational field so we don't float of the earth is a mistake.
Close ur eyes u see noting how come something was created out of noting there has to be a supreme Hand there are so many Question than answers my dear all I know is there is a Supreme being. Which me oo0h I call GOD!!! U can call ur own wood, sand or anything just believe there is an almighty.

Your opinion

He doesn't exist to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.