Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Best Way To Reject Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Reject Her? (1945 Views)

Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? / Ways To Reject A Guy Without Hurting His Feelings / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2015

In my friend's area, there is one fine girl. grin

She once came to visit him and met me there. And we kind of became friends . . . she even held my palm for a long time one time like this . . . saying it was really soft. Never knew some girls liked soft palms.

Anytime I went to my friend's house, his two annoying little brothers, commissioned by her, would go and tell her that I was there. Causing her to rush over. And being the gentle person I am, I have to talk to her.
Then I began to like her . . . as in, have feelings for her. embarassed feelings which I decided to ignore because I don't want a romantic relationship in my life right now. angry

And then she developed feelings for me too. And I began to avoid her. There was even this time that I sent her to help me get something . . . and then I ran away. embarassed

I think the reason is, I kind of like her, so . . . I can't even find the courage to just break her heart like that. embarassed . And now, she mesmerised me into giving her my number. Seriously, I can't even think straight when I am with her embarassed. She has been calling me since morning. Even in church. angry
And I have been rejecting her calls.

Oh and before you tell me to date other girls . . . I once summoned courage to lie to her that I have many girlfriends. Do you know what she said?
She said, "don't worry, you will soon dump all of them" shocked shocked

please help me. My friend is starting to wonder why I stopped coming to his area.

Good afternoon! smiley

Cc ishilove.
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by demmy0325(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by johnmark1234(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
J
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by MrCork: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

She once came to visit him and met me there. And we kind of became friends . . . she even held my palm for a long time one time like this . . . saying it was really soft. Never knew some girls liked soft palms.

Anytime I went to my friend's house, his two annoying little brothers, commissioned by her, would go and tell her that I was there. Causing her to rush over. And being the gentle person I am, I have to talk to her.
Then I began to like her . . . as in, have feelings for her. embarassed feelings which I decided to ignore because I don't want a romantic relationship in my life right now. angry

And then she developed feelings for me too. And I began to avoid her. There was even this time that I sent her to help me get something . . . and then I ran away. embarassed

I think the reason is, I kind of like her, so . . . I can't even find the courage to just break her heart like that. embarassed . And now, she mesmerised me into giving her my number. Seriously, I can't even think straight when I am with her embarassed. She has been calling me since morning. Even in church. angry

Oh and before you tell me to date other girls . . . I once summoned courage to lie to her that I have many girlfriends. Do you know what she said?

please help me. My friend is starting to wonder why I stopped coming to his area.

Good afternoon! smiley

....SO U WANT TO TEACH US HOW TO REJECT A GIRL WHO REJECTED U...ABI??......LOOOOKHEAR BROTHER....PLIS DONT LET ME SWAAAAR F0RE YOU!! (no oofeinse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by MEGGATRON(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
demmy0325:
johnmark1234:
J

is this legal?
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
MrCork:

....SO U WANT TO TEACH US HOW TO REJECT A GIRL WHO ALL RESADY REJECTED U...ABI??......LOOOOKHEAR BROTHER....PLIS DONT LET ME SWAAAAR FR YOU!! (no oofeinse) angry
I am not lying nah embarassed
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by MrCork: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
I am not lying nah embarassed

yeaa right... Ok, we belif you!! undecided
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by RobinHez(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Just look her in the face and say...

"Obiageli, the last two girlfriends i have are now resting in peace, the one am with right now is critically ill, would u like to be my girlfriend?"

thank me latER wink

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Tallesty1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
I have told you to stop cooking with white maggi.

E don spoil your story again.
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
So teempakguy opened a thread and I was unaware,well my advice is,if the babe persist,abeg chop and clean mouth...shikena
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
RobinHez:
Just look her in the face and say...

"Obiageli, the last two girlfriends i have are now resting in peace, the one am with right now is critically ill, would u like to be my girlfriend?"

thank me latER wink
lool
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by zealot4me(f): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Continue acting that way...she will soon get the message.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
I have told you to stop cooking with white maggi.

E don spoil your story again.
I honestly don't understand why this story is so hard to believe. embarassed
This is something that is happening to me . . . is it because I said I love her but I don't want a romantic relationship? It's true nah. I have other things on my plate.
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
zealot4me:
Continue acting that way...she will soon get the message.
thank you jare.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

Good afternoon! smiley

Cc ishilove.

Mate.... Is this fiction or nonfiction?
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Mate.... Is this fiction or nonfiction?
dude, it is very real . . . but wait, everyone seems to think I am lying. Why nah
What exactly is unbelievable up there? undecided
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by goodmorning40: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Simply tell her u have HIV
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
dude, it is very real . . . but wait, everyone seems to think I am lying. Why nah
What exactly is unbelievable up there? undecided
Most Nollywood movies are like this..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Most Nollywood movies are like this..
don't you mean . . . Korean movies? wink

It is not a movie actually. smiley
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
goodmorning40:
Simply tell her u have HIV
haba angry
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by RobinHez(m): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ada96:
lool
grin
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

Good afternoon! smiley

Cc ishilove.
its easy naw.... find something she hates abt guys and just keep doing that wink

no one's heart gets broken..... where's my 2 cents? undecided
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Preboy:

its easy naw.... find something she hates abt guys and just keep doing that wink

no one's heart gets broken..... where's my 2 cents? undecided
she hates ugly guys cry cry
But . . . noted. Thanks for the advice. smiley
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by hob(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
@op so how did u reject her....

Waiting Patiently
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by czarr(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
I don't think u want to reject her.
Tell her you only do friends with benefits.
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by prettyjo(f): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
nawaoooo
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Samiceman: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Give me her number, I will help u get her mind off u.
Thank me later
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
My dear,love is a beautiful thing,embrace it,don't let it slip away.

She likes u,u like her.

Why are u punishing urself,son?
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by ivyT(f): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Na wa for some ladies sef...because of a Guy
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by rawtouch: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tell her you have epilepsy
Re: Best Way To Reject Her? by Kkzy90(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
I believe the OP 100% cos similar thing is happening to me..
There is this small gal in my compound,I think she jst took waec recently (probably 17yrs old)...
Each time I cum bk from work and she hears my voice,she will enta my room..its either to help her with school stuffs or jst watch movies,and she sabi tlk eh...
Fastfoward to sum weeks,dis gal had the courage to tell me dat she likes me blah blah blah and blah..though I knew wat was cumin and jst kept my cool...
But since she did dat eh,my heart always skip and gets jumpy weneva I see her,I avoid her like kilodeh,I now use the backdoor instead of the front door wen I cum bk frm wrk and I try to keep my voice down wen I'm home..e dey remain mek I use earphone watch movies in my own house oh,mek she no jst knw dat I'm around...infact,she jst succeeded in making me feel uncomfortable in dat compound..
Plus,she has like 4 big brothers cos she is the last child..I dey fear mek dem no beat me to death..
All I'm trying to say is dat tins like dis really happens and its not easy to avoid stuffs like dis...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The S*x Commandment That All Men And Women Should Kno / Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic / A Responsible Man (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.