Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic (1943 Views)

Rate This For Me... Not Romantic / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why is it that such things like going to the movies,taking a walk,going to the beaches,games are not all that interests Nigerian ladies/girls...they'll rather go to KFC,Shoprite,Chinese restaurants,..where they will not run out of things to eat and buy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by mannobi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode] . [/font ]BECAUSE THEY ARE GLUTTONS.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by grad2012(f): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Says who lol,anyway not all gals are d same but for me I love going to the movies,taking a walk and even playing games. Inbetween just becos a gal doesn't do all this doesn't mean she is not romantic.
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
mannobi:
. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode] . [/font
]BECAUSE THEY ARE GLUTTONS.
hahahahahahha.....u really got me laughing hia@Glutton

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Not all girls do that @ Op
Maybe u need to get a girl thats interested in the stuff u do .. I.e cinema/movies , park, just enjoying each others company
u just have to look in the right places
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
grad2012:
Says who,anyway not all gals are d same but for me
lol.....can you deny any of the above listed tactics you guys use whenever opportunity presents itself?
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by MRpii(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
The OP should just try and get a puppy to be more romantic!
LadyBoss1:
Maybe u need to get a girl thats interested in the stuff u do .. I.e cinema/movies , park, just enjoying each others company
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Not all of them tho.....but 98percent are guilty
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by myboy2010(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
*sign on certificate* @ op u r on point
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by grad2012(f): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
kanaleke:
lol.....can you deny any of the above listed tactics you guys use whenever opportunity presents itself?
smiles tatics asin how
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
grad2012:
smiles tatics asin how
to lure us to all these places....why not suggest the beach or perhaps Cinema??
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by octopusfreaky(f): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=15pt]then you make her romantic abi she be village girl[/size]
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Jenny1010(f): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
All damn stingy guys rolling around lookin for free meat to chop... undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by therealdeal10: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ova local dy worry some of dem smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by gamaliel121(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nigerian guys and girls deserve themselves.. We are just.....anyway... These bit-cheese tho
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=15pt]then you make her romantic abi she be village girl[/size]
Lol@village girl...it's everywhere dear,both village and city girls
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jenny1010:
All damn stingy guys rolling around lookin for free meat to chop... undecided

free meat??....are you for sale?
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by libertyfather(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
All girls saying not all girls does that, becareful many that are all about shoprite will join dey say not all girls does that poo.....there is GOD ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
therealdeal10:
Ova local dy worry some of dem smiley
Ah swear down...and they Sabi form Kim K eeeh...D drink u bought 4 Dem will be taken half-way and abandoned.if you ask her why...you will hear something like "my tommy is heavy" haba!!
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Beamborla(f): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
So what if we talk a walk in the park several inches away from each other without exchanging a word,not even smile or... is that romantic?

We could go to KFC and not spend much but enjoy each others company to the fullest.

OP, it's not about the location, it's about the person
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by swtdrms(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
grad2012:
Says who lol,anyway not all gals are d same but for me I love going to the movies,taking a walk and even playing games. Inbetween just becos a gal doesn't do all this doesn't mean she is not romantic.
Wow! Thats romantic of you ooo. Baby lets go out on a date, we'l walk from idi araba to ojota....no kfc or shoprite ooo
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Jenny1010(f): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
kanaleke:

The same way you like your girl to spend the night in your house, is the same way your girl like you to spend your money on her.
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beamborla:
So what if we talk a walk in the park several inches away from each other without exchanging a word,not even smile or... is that romantic?

We could go to KFC and not spend much but enjoy each others company to the fullest.

hmmmm,infact am suspecting u....u can smile @ d KFC buh won't smile while taking a walk..don't you think you can see loads of things to talk about while walking instead of eating and drinking for hours @ a particular place#boring
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jenny1010:

The same way you like your girl to spend the night in your house, is the same way your girl like you to spend your money on her.
and you think you are doing us a favour by spending the night?...are you not going to enjoy it too? See girls oooh!!
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by grad2012(f): 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
swtdrms:

Wow! Thats romantic of you ooo. Baby lets go out on a date, we'l walk from idi araba to ojota....no kfc or shoprite ooo
bros which levels nah you won make I faint abeg I no romantic reach dat side o shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by refreshrate: 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
kanaleke:
more like has she been sold?
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by SenJoe(m): 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
And the truth is my own babe, icall her Treasure is the definition of Romance. Don't know about yours.
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by refreshrate: 12:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Beamborla:

Why can't you enjoy each others company without the kfc? is there something in the air there thats different from the one in the park?

I think some of them get influenced by their friends what did he buy for you syndrome.

If she arrange picnic basket for both of you to go to the park it's heresy.
I know one that used to ask is it with her father's money she's supposed to buy anything for the guy in school considering both of us were students

Then this lame belief that the guy has to do a lot of things to prove to her while she acts all silly in the name of hard to get

Guy you're right jare dem no dey romantic at all. just dat someone must marry if not ehn...
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by OKNkanu(m): 12:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Lol....... OP.... person never chop you wn carry am go chop pop corn for movies.... FYI.... most girls dey waka with empty stomachs dey find food.........
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by Shortyy(f): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2015
You are not dating your type of gurl. 'nough said.
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Shortyy:
You are not dating your type of gurl. 'nough said.
nah....you all are guilty and you know it.it has noffin to do with any specification
Re: Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic by kanaleke(m): 12:27am On Jul 25, 2015
OKNkanu:
Lol....... OP.... person never chop you wn carry am go chop pop corn for movies.... FYI.... most girls dey waka with empty stomachs dey find food.........
hahahahaha....akpor!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Test Of Love:would You Or Nah??? / Revealed: Scientific Reason Why We Shout When Angry (must Read) / How To Play Hard To Get As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.