Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do (977 Views)

Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? / Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by Danasco(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2009
Precisely 10 yrs ago, i had all arrangement put in place for my wedding. All family members and friends were all informed ang getting prepared. While i was in my best planning, my fiancee called and asked me to cancel the wedding. All she cud give as her reason(s) is that she is not prepare for it. It took me pains to come to terms with her decision, but life must go on. I accept my faith n put the wedding to hold. All effort to make her see reasons failed. she later lost interest and keep her distance for about a yr. She reappeared and asked for forgiveness, i did 4give her and life continued. But she later abandoned me again. I had to make up my mind as a man.
I later met n fall in love with my present wife. My wife was a perfect replacement from God. She made me discover a total different life. My family and friends were happier for me. Iam happy with her with 2 beautiful children. I must confess to you that i have always have a soft spot for my former fiancee, so we keep in touch always.
The truth is that she regretted everything after i got married. She is today unmarried and unhappy. She is getting at me. I am falling for her. Pls tell me, do i go ahead and marry her. I still love her. Do u think she loves me? WHAT DO I DO
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by OfficeGirl(f): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2009
What? You're married now aren't you? With two lovely kids,
what do you need that runawaybride for again?

I'll advice you face your family and forget about her totally.
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2009
Your playing with fire and that fire is gona consume you. . .This woman broke your heart twice. . .You have a wonderful wife and kids who love you. far better than this other pathetic woman. . .and you are still talking love? why are some men like this?  embarassed
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by JJYOU: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2009
Danasco:

Precisely 10 yrs ago, i had all arrangement put in place for my wedding. All family members and friends were all informed ang getting prepared. While i was in my best planning, my fiancee called and asked me to cancel the wedding. All she cud give as her reason(s) is that she is not prepare for it. It took me pains to come to terms with her decision, but life must go on. I accept my faith n put the wedding to hold. All effort to make her see reasons failed. she later lost interest and keep her distance for about a yr. She reappeared and asked for forgiveness, i did 4give her and life continued. But she later abandoned me again. I had to make up my mind as a man.
I later met n fall in love with my present wife. My wife was a perfect replacement from God. She made me discover a total different life. My family and friends were happier for me. Iam happy with her with 2 beautiful children. I must confess to you that i have always have a soft spot for my former fiancee, so we keep in touch always.
The truth is that she regretted everything after i got married. She is today unmarried and unhappy. She is getting at me. I am falling for her. Pls tell me, do i go ahead and marry her. I still love her. Do u think she loves me? WHAT DO I DO

YES MAKE IT THIS WEEKEND. SOME NLDERS ARE AVAILABLE. YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO TELL YOUR WIFE AND KIDS. I CAN SEE HAPPINESS ALL THE WAY TO HELL IN THIS NEW RELATIONSHIP. SHE JUST HAD A DRAMATIC CONVERSION. WAZZ U BORN IN THE NIGHT BY ANY CHANCE? HOPE U NEVER GIVE AM BELLE?

U MUST ALSO HAVE SOFT SPOT FOR SELF DESTRUCTION TOO. WHY DIDNT YOU STAY SINGLE AND CHILDLESS INSTEAD OF MESSING UP 3 INNOCENT SOULS.
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU.
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by Luchitec(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2009
@Poster,
What love are you talking about after your ex abandoned you twice? Look,if you are not careful this time around, you will lose everything very dear to you.
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by Akinagirl(f): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2009
She abandoned you twice. What makes you think she wont do it again when you confessed your love for her? You will loose your your wife, kids and her. What would you have left? Do you love your wife? Stay with her please and my God man, 10 years ago? Get over her and face your family.
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by JJYOU: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2009
Akinagirl:

She abandoned you twice. What makes you think she wont do it again when you confessed your love for her? You will loose your your wife, kids and her. What would you have left? Do you love your wife? Stay with her please and my God man, 10 years ago? Get over her and face your family.
Luchitec:

@Poster,
What love are you talking about after your ex abandoned you twice? Look,if you are not careful this time around, you will lose everything very dear to you.
UNA BE WOLI?
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by tope2000(f): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2009
Danasco:

OMG u guys really get me MAD sometimes angry angry angry
I cant blv u are asking for an advice
The girl dumped ur ass TWICE . . . . . Do you need me to slap you back to planet Earth or something
Stick with ur Wife, dont fall for her TRICKS wink
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by Gabry(f): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2009
Poster, did that lady juju you?
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by untainted: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2009
God have mercy on ur soul for even believin u r falling back in love with ur, (nemesis)
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by OfficeGirl(f): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2009
I beg help me ask am? The juju must be very very strong!
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by JJYOU: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2009
this is where the grace to say NO is required. there is a similiar thread
In love with my Ex, but I am married https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=232310.msg3459858#msg3459858
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by scripture: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2009
you need a very serious deliverance before you are caught in her web
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by Busta(f): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2009
let her go . . .avoid all contact with her before she ruins your hapiness and remain with ur family.
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by hollandis(f): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2009
You want to swap your divinely arranged marriage with lust .Go on and dine with the devil
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by yme1(f): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2009
dont you think this is just a way for her to destroy your marraige.please be careful and tell her to leave you alone that you are happy with your family and also try and always pray about it.
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by oluwafemi113(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2009
;d
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by segzicres(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2009
guy it's obvious to me that your wife is not satisfying you sexually. if so it's adviced you self-service till you drop.
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by honeric01(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2009
juju is meant for mumu
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by dae(f): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2009
Simply change yo number, quit talking to her and FOCUS on your family --- except of course if you dont mind her destroying your home sha, cos befor you know it, she will just come up to you one day, and considering the fact that body no be wood na, she go carry belle come your office, and at that point, na you go dey bite ya finger regretting ya actions, so my dear friend the ball is in your court, wink
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by ilaugh1: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2009
you are asking if you should marry her? you have a soft spot for her? You are a foolish man, do you think your wife dont have ex boyfriends that she will still love better or more than you? Do you ask yourself what happens if she decides to go for him as well? what will happen to your withered di ck? Foolish bent di cked man.
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by MoneyRule(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
Repeat after me "after me, there would be no other stupid person on earth"
i mean,you are like Jesus christ who took away the sins of the world,only in your case,you took the stupidity of the world and are still living.
Jeez, do they still make you?
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by Hollysmile: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2009
@poster, you're jus an IDIOT!
Wait, let me cal Fuc.k You-de anti-christ- to direct you on how best to go about it!
IDIOT!
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2009
@poster

You do not deserve your wife!!!!! angry angry angry angry

whether you decide to continue with Your WIFE or not You are SCUM!!!! angry angry

I just feel for your wife and those lovely kids that have done no wrong. You are a BEAST!!!! angry angry angry

If i could heal the broken hearted in a second I will tell your wife what you are thinking ASAP. You and your ex are made from the same cloth.

SCUM SCUM SCUM!!!! Nasty SCUM!!!! angry angry angry

I can't remember ever being so angry at a poster before!
Re: Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do by onyxera(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2009
@ poster, u r d only tin she can grab rit now so beta flee & dont let mi hear u say u luv her again,i thot u said u r married? abeg face ur beta wife and luvly kids,tink more abt them & strive always 2 mak them happy,

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know If A Man Is Trippin For You / Wedding Entrance Dance / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.