Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff (32596 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by IlekeHD: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freeglobe, we need to trade you in for chibok girls.

#takeouroloshos #bringbackourgirls
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by magneto(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
No pic?
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by paulo220(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
So bringbackourgirls protest nd campaigns re fraud nd scam? Oh....... Wot a country!!!! Now the aims nd purpose for d protests nd campaigns hs comprised nd achieved nobody or groups on d street again. Der is Godooooooo....

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by porka: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This midget has appointed BBOG cordinator after their lieas and propaganda.

Mitchell Obama willl be embarrassed when she gets to hear that Nigerians also scammed her with bring back our girl

[size=13pt]Who told you she and her husband are not part of the scam?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by klax(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Cheap political relevancy just for people to say he is working. Pls pack well abeg we don hear you Mr good boy.
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by AroOkigbo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
fidnas:

sorry but I live in that geopolitical zone and the truth is there's a parental influence at play around here where children are encouraged to do sciences even when they promise better performance in arts. I've seen a school where out of over 160 candidates, just 18 are sitting for arts subjects Infact today's literature for NECO only 3 registered.

You may be right however we ain't talking about the TOTAL number of students.
You actually believe dat over 200 GIRLS were present in a SINGLE NORTHERN (Chibok village not even a town) school to write PHYSICS??
Hmm!!

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by callonme(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hardwork is highly rewarding,that's why I keep on saying it......

That I'm still working on my blog.
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by SUBMARINE: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
CORRECTMAN78:
On the other news; the principal of chibok norminated for commisioner for education in Borno state.

Pls has Buhari rewarded Oby Ezekwesir?

'APC' has brought curse upon themselves and their children. They read with no understanding the portion of the bible that says-- touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm.

This plaque of confusion that has befall them is just an introduction to what they will face. As a matter of fact, Buhari is already confused and what can he do in a confused state.

God has left Buhari confused

By the time God is through with his vengeance , Buhari will leave as the most despised President and those who praised him will be seen as fooools

Jonathan conceded defeat because he believes God who said " Vengeance is mine."

Time will tell

Already God has started. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by awenaibangbee: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
I will never understand people and thier issues. She worked as a member of several APC committees, she worked with the governor when he headed the BPE, she went to become a UNDP-paid assistant for four years to Mallam el Rufai when he was the FCT Minister, she is well educated and comes from a prominent Kaduna family, she seems well suited for the role.

Meanwhile, if people say the abduction of Chibok girls is a scam, what about the murder of students in Buni Yadi, the bombing of the bus park at Nyanya and several other attacks by insurgents? Aren't we glad that someone is championing the fight for thousands of people affected by these acts of terrorism, or is the whole BH thing a scam to undermine the PDP too? Una sef.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by ipreach: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
the are the same people
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by kekakuz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
fidnas:

sorry but I live in that geopolitical zone and the truth is there's a parental influence at play around here where children are encouraged to do sciences even when they promise better performance in arts. I've seen a school where out of over 160 candidates, just 18 are sitting for arts subjects Infact today's literature for NECO only 3 registered.
I don't believe you
especially in that Islamic oriented environment
and remember we still have commercial students too.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by tafrica(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
With Oby Ezekwesili rumoured to be pencilled down for appointment and now that the founder of #BBOG has been appointed by El-Rufai, what happens to #BBOG?

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by mrtheo33: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why is it that after the election little or nothing has been said abt the chibok girls or they have rescued them? God is watching.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by soludo93(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
All the key players in the conspiracy that brought Buhari into office have either been profiled along religious or ethnic fault lines. The Muslim norths (this woman and principal of GGSS Chibok) have all received handsome appointments but Oby and co who are Christians from the south are still waiting. May they never wait forever.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by karben(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
simseg01:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/185821-el-rufai-appoints-chief-of-staff-more-aides.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
ok oh... Pay back time...we are all deceipt belief that there was missing girls from chibok.
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by hansad: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=DickDastardly post=35295346]MVP
BARLON D' OR
PICHICCI
GOLDEN BOOT
GOLDEN BALL
BEST GOALIE
BEST STRIKER
BEST COACH
ETC
Awards gradually going to all the players that participated in the APC SCAM & PROPAGANDA TOURNAMENT.

ASARI WAS RIGHT AFTERALL!

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by haqueurate(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
All this tanoids ehnn?
Jonah really did somthing bad to you guys ohhh kai!
Still calling chibok girls fraud even after hundreds of other captives hv been freed, una do oh....
am just glad I hv an objective reasoning and a 0% gullibility sense grin

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by hansad: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
DickDastardly:
MVP
BARLON D' OR
PICHICCI
GOLDEN BOOT
GOLDEN BALL
BEST GOALIE
BEST STRIKER
BEST COACH
ETC
Awards gradually going to all the players that participated in the APC SCAM & PROPAGANDA TOURNAMENT.

ASARI WAS RIGHT AFTERALL!
Chibok......... The SCAM of the Century! cool

Since May 29, 2015, how many times have we heard Chibok Girls at the centre of discourse at the highest level of government?

Chibok Girls story that was on the lips of every Nigerian and global leaders before Nigeria's last presidential election.

Chibok Girls story that made the world, including mine, reject the govt of GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by lastpage: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Princess042:
We are really in for drama for the next four years!!!
Inasmuch as I did not vote for the current administration, they should not disappoint the people that put them in power...
I just hope El rufai has his reasons because he's been doing good lately

Does anyone remember the story back then, under OBJ's Govt, when Mallam El Rufai was FCT Minister and he appointed one Corper as a Special Assistant (some rumor mongers say it is "phuck-assistant"! shocked shocked ) and was paying the Corper's salary in USD (U.S Dollars!)?
It caused lot of hoopla back then.

Well that Corper had grown up to become a SSG of the same El Rufai, in 2015.

Hmmm...Dearis God Ooooo!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
kekakuz:
do yo pur job well and get your reward.
over 200 girls missing after over 100 escaped.

wait is it a girls college? and if so have you ever seen a sec sch where over 300students are writing waec. worse of all these are just physics student and we know art students always double science student or is it a science school? or you mean they have over 500 student in ss3 alone is this China

well done APC
who ever planed this tried but forgot that it will come back to hunt them
#Apc bring back your girls

We were 1200 when we finished
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by pankul: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
#Apc bringbackyourgirls# ;
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Truckpusher(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
IlekeHD:
Freeglobe, we need to trade you in for chibok girls.

#takeouroloshos #bringbackourgirls
And what shall we do unto you that changes monikers like panties in here? grin grin grin
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by 1stola: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
ApcSucks:

Copy cart
Don't be deceived

Both ENTROVERT AND INTROVERT = ONE JOBLESS ASSHOLĚ NIGGĄ using (f) profile to seek silly boys attention.
Just ignore HIM.
HE is an attention whòre
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by IlekeHD: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
And what shall we do unto you that changes monikers like panties in here? grin grin grin

Worship me.
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by omolami: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT APC USED HER AND OBY AGAINST GEJ IN A HIGH LEVEL PROPAGANDA. THE QUESTION IS HAVE THE GIRLS BEEN FOUND? WHY THE APPOINTMENT WHEN THE GIRLS HAVE NOT BEEN FOUND. A CLEAR COMPENSATION FOR BEING USED TO DISCREDIT GEJ. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Truckpusher(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
IlekeHD:

Worship me.
Lol, you must be far more than deluded than I had imagined. grin
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by guardsman: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
What a lady. Like father like daughter. dis scion of d humanist, Bala Usman is keeping d family values of true virtue alive. What a fitting appointment. Congrats to Hadiza, an indefatigable defender of human rights. Congrats to d good people of kaduna state, a state I hav lived in & truly love.
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by ApcSucks: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
1stola:

Don't be deceived

Both ENTROVERT AND INTROVERT = ONE JOBLESS ASSHOLĚ NIGGĄ using (f) profile to seek silly boys attention.
Just ignore HIM.
HE is an attention whòre

Thought as much

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by IlekeHD: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, you must be far more than deluded than I had imagined. grin

You know you want to.....so just get on the floor and start kissing my toes.
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Orikinla(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Another beautiful APC woman.

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
jogsman01:
is dat the price for her role....? i m loving this....!!!
a Pat on the back for a job well done I guess.
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by jogsman01(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
njays24:
a Pat on the back for a job well done I guess.
imagine oooo..... which way sef...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Stop EFCC Operatives From Marking Jafaru Mohammed's Forfeited Assets / Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday / Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.