Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff (32574 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by MAYOWAAK: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
..........Hadiza, served her NYSC year in BPE, and subsequently got permanently employed. She was found to be such a competent and loyal staff that I ended up appointing her as one of my special assistants and close confidants when I moved to administer the FCT in 2003...Nasir El-Rufai in his book The Accidental Public Servant.

The professional relationship between El-Rufai and Hadiza predates BBOG.Don't wallow in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by olagamalin(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This midget has appointed BBOG cordinator after their lieas and propaganda.

Mitchell Obama willl be embarrassed when she gets to hear that Nigerians also scammed her with bring back our girl

I guess your people will be embarrassed when they see how you are displaying lethargic reasoning on a platform like this...I sympathize with you

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by BankManager(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
May the SINS of all those who used BringBackOURGirls for political profit NEVER be FORGIVEN.
Amen!
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by mindsetshift: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Mitchell Obama willl be embarrassed when she gets to hear that Nigerians also scammed her with bring back our girl
She is receiving rewards for scamming the world...
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by HRich(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

I tought i was the only one that's disappointed on this appointment.
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Caseless: 12:51am On Jun 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

undecided angry
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by wealth123: 1:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Tanoids are barking senselessly again. Remember your Jonathan gave Chibok girls parents money, yet you say it is a scam. Some of the girls that escaped are now studying in America yet to you its a scam. All the money you collected has finished please find something to do, we are tired of your foolish and senseless posts.

loomer:
Them don achieve their aims na.

Abi the girls don come back home since jonathan comot for office?
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Eshinwaju: 1:36am On Jun 30, 2015
wealth123:
Tanoids are barking senselessly again. Remember your Jonathan gave Chibok girls parents money, yet you say it is a scam. Some of the girls that escaped are now studying in America yet to you its a scam. All the money you collected has finished please find something to do, we are tired of your foolish and senseless posts.

Allow them die of wallow in der bitterness.....it is allowed........nothing dey sweet my belly pass crying Tanoids...... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Dagoma: 5:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Girls in top political offices
...sensed something!
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by merbenko: 6:14am On Jun 30, 2015
AroOkigbo:

You may be right however we ain't talking about the TOTAL number of students.
You actually believe dat over 200 GIRLS were present in a SINGLE NORTHERN (Chibok village not even a town) school to write PHYSICS??
Hmm!!
The truth is all this BBOG saga is propaganda since from the inception. No way that 219 girls will be taking away from school just like. Was it in the afternoon or in the night? If it was in the night this girls will have scatter running and. If It was in the afternoon me and you will believe that the Bokoharam boy will not capture this amount. APC scam Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by toshmann(m): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2015
awenaibangbee:
I will never understand people and thier issues. She worked as a member of several APC committees, she worked with the governor when he headed the BPE, she went to become a UNDP-paid assistant for four years to Mallam el Rufai when he was the FCT Minister, she is well educated and comes from a prominent Kaduna family, she seems well suited for the role.

Meanwhile, if people say the abduction of Chibok girls is a scam, what about the murder of students in Buni Yadi, the bombing of the bus park at Nyanya and several other attacks by insurgents? Aren't we glad that someone is championing the fight for thousands of people affected by these acts of terrorism, or is the whole BH thing a scam to undermine the PDP too? Una sef.

So you have unwittingly admitted that APC was behind the BBOG campaign, huh? Why then did you guys deny vehemently when GEJ's govt made that charge?

What a shame!
Changeeeee!
Sai Buhari!!! grin
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by banki(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2015
merbenko:
The truth is all this BBOG saga is propaganda since from the inception. No way that 219 girls will be taking away from school just like. Was it in the afternoon or in the night? If it was in the night this girls will have scatter running and. If It was in the afternoon me and you will believe that the Bokoharam boy will not capture this amount. APC scam Nigeria.

Go and learn to write properly.....

When the government that you love told us they saw the girls...was it a lie?
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by loomer: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2015
wealth123:

Oga shut up na, u hear me call am scam or watever, wetin concern me and jonathan.
Abi I follow am chop money ni?
My own be say how come them suddenly stop to campaign for the girls' release and all them leaders start to rule nigeria tru different political appointments

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by wapana(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2015
Congratulations Madam,but remember to fulfil ur oath about bring back our girls.Or have the abducted girls found?If not found,remember to assign someone who wil continue wit the protest of bring back our girls at Abuja.
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by kekakuz(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2015
papiforreal:

We were 1200 when we finished
get away you. can your school contain 2000 students
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by delords2: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2015
Later it will also be denied like in the case of Chibok Girl's Secondary School principal. Sooner or later these scammers will know that "Nothing is hidden under the sun"
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by free13: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2015
UnknownT:
Oby Ezekwesili, its high time you left twitter. Una investments don dey yield dividends wink

grin
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by ekika(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2015
tociano009:
their political aimed have been achieved, Nigerians are watching, 2019 is around the corner.
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by preselect(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2015
UnknownT:
Oby Ezekwesili, its high time you left twitter. Una investments don dey yield dividends wink

she's too igbo to be rewarded grin

APC is a scam

[size=28pt]but dem don enter wahala. . . . they must produce the chibok girls whether they like it or not.[/size]

Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Guyman02: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Principal of Chibok School promoted
BBOG Co-founder appointed Chief of Staff.
Oby Ezekwesili awaiting appointment as Minister
APC wins election with BBOG propaganda.

GEJ booted out of Aso Rock for appearing weak in finding the 'missing girls'
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by awa(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2015
This is not surprising because only in Nigeria that NGOs, Civil and Human right Activists and what have you are politically engineered for a purpose. Its okay that all the APC propaganda worked for them against GEJ but Posterity will not forgive those that clamored for downfall of someone else.

I strong believe that what will bring APC down as a party is going to come from within the Party. Propaganda of APC is the worst I have ever seen in politicking.
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2015
El rufai my man...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2015
El rufai my man...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by fidnas(f): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2015
AroOkigbo:

You may be right however we ain't talking about the TOTAL number of students.
You actually believe dat over 200 GIRLS were present in a SINGLE NORTHERN (Chibok village not even a town) school to write PHYSICS??
Hmm!!
people relocate to remote villages to write exams here. They feel there's more ease for them as it will be very difficult for external supervisors and even strict supervision to take place. I don't know, I can't vouch for them. I'm talking based on where I am.
Re: El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff by RedEagle: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Some of you are so scarcity-minded that you think that a woman from a relatively wealthy home can only get into political office by standing in the sun for months.

Poverty has forced a lot of you to be cynics

You overlook the fact that she has worked with Mallam during his days in govt. Who else will you choose as your COS if not someone like that.

Anyway, think what you can. Fixing Nigeria isn't by talking and calling everyone in govt evil.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader / ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.