Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that (3596 Views)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
This shi.it cn"t work on me. If i dn"t like wat u order i wil tel u,..u cn"t just order anytin and expect me to take it. I have a say.
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by andysnoopy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Guys will try one method on one girl and think it will work for every other girls... dumb as f...
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by MemphisDepay(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
This shi.it cn"t work on me. If i dn"t like wat u order i wil tel u,..u cn"t just order anytin and expect me to take it. I have a say.
I know that's what you will sAy.. What say do you have, are you the one that will pay the bills?
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by MemphisDepay(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
andysnoopy:
Guys will try one method on one girl and think it will work for every other girls... dumb as f...
I respect your opinion
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
MemphisDepay:
I know that's what you will sAy.. What say do you have, are you the one that will pay the bills?
whenever am going on a date,i must go with emergency cash, just in case,if he misbehave i wil pay my bills and fvck out.
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by MemphisDepay(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
whenever am going on a date,i must go with emergency cash, just in case,if he misbehave i wil pay my bills and fvck out.
so you have a lot of dates.. Don't you ignore any one of them?
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
MemphisDepay:
so you have a lot of dates.. Don't you ignore any one of them?
lolz! Funi! I dn"t honour all request.
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by MemphisDepay(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz! Funi! I dn"t honour all request.
what are the types of request you honour..
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
MemphisDepay:
what are the types of request you honour..
mutual request.
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by MemphisDepay(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
mutual request.
and how many of them fuckss u after d date
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 01, 2015
MemphisDepay:
and how many of them fuckss u after d date
sex in first date? Haven"t witness such scenerio be4,btw i dn"t do such.
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 01, 2015
MemphisDepay:
I don't even know the name to give my topic, but I settled for that...My thread is not about "8 ways to do this,10 ways not to do this bullish thread" For the bad guys in the house, when you wanna fvk a very difficult girl that insist you guys should not meet in your house,that they prefer a neutral place. Just invite her to a modest cool spot.. (All girls like fishes/pepper soup). Note: never ask her what she wants, you have to take control of the situation., and oh by the way, make sure its late in the evening (like let's say 6pm) before you guys meet., and lay emphasis on you not wasting her precious time. She will damn come!!!! Like I was saying, never ask her what she wants,just order for very bad stuffs on her table, she would be shy to refuse it,make sure there are soo many customers in that bar. All these may sound childish, but the very bad guys will understand it and grab it. Note: 70 percent of the girls like Alcohol. (They won't admit it) but they really do. (Na pretence dey worry them) to cut my story short, when she drinks and eats the PPsoup.. She will be in another level and rem. The rest they say will be history. I believe some ladies reading this will still fall victim. #dull bitches. They will be saying "all these cheap things and tactics can never lure them" .Shoro niyen? Anyways.. Who will give this thread a befitting topic., and do you guys need more scopes and tricks..?

Ode!

Oponu!
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by MemphisDepay(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sex in first date? Haven"t witness such scenerio be4,btw i dn"t do such.
lies everywhere. God is watching
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by MemphisDepay(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!
Oponu!
werey
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2015
MemphisDepay:
lies everywhere. God is watching
lies? Smile! I am nt asking u neither wil i convince u to believe me. It my life and only me knw hw to keep my rules and stay within limits set by me. U cn believe wateva u like,i dn"t fvcki care. Am very sure u had slept with a gurl on a first date be4,it ur lyf and u chose to. For me,that is nt plausible.
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by MemphisDepay(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lies? Smile! I am nt asking u neither wil i convince u to believe me. It my life and only me knw hw to keep my rules and stay within limits set by me. U cn believe wateva u like,i dn"t fvcki care. Am very sure u had slept with a gurl on a first date be4,it ur lyf and u chose to. For me,that is nt plausible.
that's personal if I slept with a girl on the first date.. I did my homework perfectly.. And besides who goes out on a date nowadays? You can easily control her to your place. #winks
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by MemphisDepay(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
that's personal if I slept with a girl on the first date.. I did my homework perfectly.. And besides who goes out on a date nowadays? You can easily control her to your place. #winkss
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2015
MemphisDepay:
werey

Ode!
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by MemphisDepay(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!
lol
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2015
MemphisDepay:
lol

Ode!
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2015
MemphisDepay:
that's personal if I slept with a girl on the first date.. I did my homework perfectly.. And besides who goes out on a date nowadays? You can easily control her to your place. #winks
eeehen!
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by MemphisDepay(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
eehen!
ehn nw
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Who is this dreamer?
Re: Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that by MemphisDepay(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
mordtonia:
Who is this dreamer?
have you bn bleeped tru dat process

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Stop Laughing (see Why) / A Tribute To The Supermod, Lalasticlala / Heeeeeelp! I Love My Wife But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.