Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) (8520 Views)

This Is What You Need Before A Woman Will Take You Seriously / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by emitheo(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2015
Take note.
What you don’t know CAN hurt you—and your
relationship—if you’re committing the
following s*x blunders.
These are the 8 s*x moves guys HATE. Listen
up ladies.

1. The Over-Moan.

Just because many guys watch P0*n doesn’t
mean they expect their own experiences to be
like one. Moaning in ecstasy when a guy is
barely touching you makes him think you’re
disingenuous.
So, don’t worry about being vocal to stroke his
ego before he’s even stroking your… you know.

2. The Starfish.

On the other end of the spectrum is the
starfish. Lying on the bed with your arms and
legs stretched out flat making absolutely no
effort to add to the action. Even if you’re on
bottom, most guys would ask that you be an
active participant.

3. Catching Air.

When you’re on top, nothing scares a guy more
than when you bounce a little too high, and
there’s the chance of a botched landing. Catch
some air and come down wrong, and you’re
looking at the possibility of a broken man-
hood.
Yes, the man-hood is a muscle. But if severely
bent while erect, it can actually tear.

4. The WWF Smack Down.

Some like it rough. Some don’t. Don’t assume
your guy wants to be smacked in the face,
scratched down his back, spanked on the a*s
or any other thing you can do to inflict pain
while having s*x.
If he tells you he likes it, fine, beat that boy
up. But if it hasn’t been discussed, don’t leave
him with any teeth, nail or slap marks.

5. Assploration.

Yes, many guys find it pleasurable to have
their a*s fondled. Many guys will also flip
their shit if you go anywhere near their back
door. Unless he’s told you he likes it, stay
away from his b*tt hole.
If you want to handle something, reach for his
balls instead. They are a much safer bet.

6. The Lean Back.

Erect joysticks bend forward. This means: Don’t
ride a man-hood the same way you ride a bull.
Lean forward or straight up. Don’t lean all the
way back. Quite simply, guys’ joysticks don’t
bend that way.

7. The Red Eye.

Most guys will agree that reverse cowgirl is a
hot position. That being said, it’s the safest to
stay upright in this position. If you lean
forward and grab his ankles, not only are you
risking bending his man-hood the wrong way,
you’re giving him an unsolicited view of your
a*s hole.
Asses are hot, the actual hole… the verdict is
still out for most guys.

8. The Water Slide.

From time to time, lubrication is necessary.
There are many things that make good
lubricants: KY Jelly, lotion, saliva, even
conditioner if you’re giving a hand job in the
shower.
One thing that doesn’t make a good lubricant:
water. Water actually just adds to the chaffing.
If you are giving a hand job and need some
extra lubricant, reach for the lotion, not the
faucet.

PS: this post is basically for married people. I
dont encourage s*x before marriage. thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by iamsodium(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by ImoBoi: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by dunsman(f): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2015
Who tell u say I no dae try am undecided undecided undecided
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by emitheo(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
Who tell u say I no dae try am undecided undecided undecided
hahaha...OYO 4 u oh
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by falconey(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by IamLEGEND1: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2015
?
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by Chanchit: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
I first thought its impossible for a guy not to like a sex style,but I quit agree with all the eight points. Girl weh follow you try all those sh** just know say na phd holder in sex matters you dey deal with.
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by rosy4u(f): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
wia pics na

2 Likes

Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by faith551(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Funny. Them girls are having network problems
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
rosy4u:

wia pics na
Daz what I wan ask!
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin No. 4 actually got me laughing and rolling no the floor! grin
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by Enockia(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
funny very funny
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
lol
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
You try sha

1 Like

Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by Faita: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Love this. Good one, OP.

2 Likes

Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by djcliff(m): 12:59am On Aug 15, 2015
are u a learner?
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by smsshola(m): 4:39am On Aug 15, 2015
djcliff:
are u a learner?
Shoro niyen...
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by emitheo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chanchit:
I first thought its impossible for a guy not to like a sex style,but I quit agree with all the eight points. Girl weh follow you try all those sh** just know say na phd holder in sex matters you dey deal with.
hahahaha...na those kind girls dey make bf run bk 2 dem steady
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by emitheo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
rosy4u:
wia pics na
dis article still need pics?
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by rosy4u(f): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
emitheo:
dis article still need pics?
yes ke... theory and practicals move together grin
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by emitheo(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Faita:
Love this. Good one, OP.
thanks man
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by emitheo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
rosy4u:

yes ke... theory and practicals move together grin
ok...u fit use imaginations do d practical
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by emitheo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
djcliff:
are u a learner?
hehe....we r all learners
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by rosy4u(f): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
emitheo:
ok...u fit use imaginations do d practical
no joooor ... I can't figure it out
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by emitheo(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
rosy4u:
no joooor ... I can't figure it out
hahaha...alrite. come 2 my house & i will show u d practical.. wink

1 Like

Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by rosy4u(f): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
emitheo:
hahaha...alrite. come 2 my house & i will show u d practical.. wink
hehehehehe ...
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol
Why u lol?
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
figo05:

Why u lol?

The write up is funnae
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
OP you wrote this yourself ?
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The write up is funnae
Its funny but the truth. Ur guy shld read it as well u knw
Re: 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The write up is funnae
Its funny but the truth. Ur guy shld read it as well u knw

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.