Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? (3485 Views)

What Is She Trying To Do? / SHe's Trying To Take Advantage Of Me.. What Can I Do / What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by asumo12: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
tpiander:

are you trying to atone for yours?

Btw, is the picture of the empty atm beside her thrown in for added effect or you're just being an asshole?

and do you mean you actually stalked and monitored someone at an atm for 45 whole minutes?

you must be an armed robber. undecided
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by tpiander: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
which part did you not understand?
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by asumo12: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2015
All...

tpiander:
which part did you not understand?

All bro
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by tpiander: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Reread it then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is The Best / Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? If Yes?, Why? / I Need A Bossy Girl(dominatrix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.